Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23935
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin  [View Original Post]
    These services are getting ridiculous! After blowing 1. 3 for a half ass L1 I made my way to a bar to unwind. This 6', 289#, 40 yr. Old blonde / blue heifer strolls up to me and asks me why I look mad. I ask her repeatedly,"You really want to know"? She nods and I ask her," Do you think I'm cute"? She curiously nods and asks," Why"? I said," I think I'm average, so I go into these massage parlors to get some relief"(her curiosity piques). I tell her I'm sick and tired of these providers overcharging and underserving! She looks at me and tells me," She knows". I jerk my head and say," What do you mean, you know" She tells me she goes to AMPs also and has left unsatisfied as well"! I ask her why she needs AMPs. There's a smorgasboard of cock at her disposal?? (I forgot to add she maybe obese but quite good looking). She says men don't know how to use their tongues as well as their hands and no one eats pussy or rubs like another female. She also noticed fees increasing and service on the decline. A few more drinks and a kiss test and we're over at her home. She disrobes and lays on her stomach. I start massaging her and soon she flips. I won't go into the details but we see each other on a regular basis and save dough in the meantime.
    That's awesome man. You are getting what you want and enjoy it. Some girls that are thicker will worker harder for it too.

  2. #23934
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Chloe, what's available? Trying to see if it's worth the time and money.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/45211
    I haven't seen Chloe, however I've been to this spa literally half the girls in the pictures are them, the other half aren't even close so I stopped using them, didn't want to waste my time anymore.

    Rose-not accurate.

    Madisyn-not accurate.

    Zoe-Accurate / real.

    Hannah- not accurate.

  3. #23933
    Visited Bella last year, BBBJ and DATY were offered. She is definitely on the thicker side and her ass is fantastic. Very sweet and nice attitude. Haven't repeated.

    Done Melissa 2 x since, everything covered, great attitude, a bit too talkative but fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm compiling the definitive list of the CLM roster and their offerings. I release a new version with additional feedback or new experiences.

    Jessica. GFE, BBBJ, FS. No Greek. Little bit older euro woman. Good attitude. $100 - $150 upcharge.

    Suzie (Jenny) - young and hot. No FS, no GFE, YMMV on things like CBJ vs. BBBJ and DATY. Varies a lot but probably the hottest girl on the roster. $150 - $200 upcharge.

    Amy. Older. FS available, but $200+ upcharge. Mixed reviews on attitude. Not sure if BBBJ is available.

    Sandra. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge $100 - 150.

    Emily. Apparently L1 only. No extras offered. Tall, thin Ukrainian girl. Attractive but poor service.

    Naomi. Found nothing. NEED MORE INFO.

    Salma. Only HR. Young, attractive, friendly but no other extras, even with a tip. Doesn't go nude. Appears to dislike the job. May not be around long.

    Maddie. Only offers a L2 style of release that is OK at best. If you are looking for a southern surfer girl than she fits that vibe, but she is not as accommodating.

    Bella. Only two reviews. One just said "not a fan". The other said "young good girl. Takes commands very well. A little thick but not fat. 3 holes in your not to big. Sometimes she she doesn't want to put work but will take a pounding. " NEED MORE INFO about menu and upcharges.

  4. #23932

    Victoria

    Anybody pay this girl a visit?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/214755

  5. #23931

    Chloe

    Anyone have info on Chloe, what's available? Trying to see if it's worth the time and money.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/45211

  6. #23930
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they are the same person. I could be wrong.
    Please check your PM. Thanks.

  7. #23929

    Ruby spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wkim1108  [View Original Post]
    Sherry and Sally same person?
    I don't think they are the same person. I could be wrong.

  8. #23928

    Jin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Visconti5683  [View Original Post]
    Do not go to Jin. I made the mistake and it was honestly top 3 worst AMP experiences I've ever had. I'm just speaking from my experience. Horrible. I did the same thing. Called next door and the lady that picked up sounded half asleep and at least 70 or 80 years old. Which is why I went to Jin. Mistake.
    Thank you very much and I will not go.

    But, what happened?

    Google review looks fine.

  9. #23927
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    They stayed closed because the partners didn't get along anymore. They moved on. Anyone have sherry before. She's at comfort spa.
    Sherry and Sally same person?

  10. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Barbarossa says, "On the flip, she got naked and started a wonderful cat bath massage which included my balls, taint, both inner thighs, and even rimmed me while I massaged her wet pussy. I was in heaven."

    #EvenGranniesNeedLove
    Guilty of the hashtag as charged.

  11. #23925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1293
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #23924

    OD Wellness Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    She's about mid 60 now. The last time I saw her flesh was over a year ago and it wasn't very pretty and sexy because the signs of her ageing were conspicuous and unambiguous
    Barbarossa says, "On the flip, she got naked and started a wonderful cat bath massage which included my balls, taint, both inner thighs, and even rimmed me while I massaged her wet pussy. I was in heaven."

    #EvenGranniesNeedLove

  13. #23923

    Jin Brookfield

    Do not go to Jin. I made the mistake and it was honestly top 3 worst AMP experiences I've ever had. I'm just speaking from my experience. Horrible. I did the same thing. Called next door and the lady that picked up sounded half asleep and at least 70 or 80 years old. Which is why I went to Jin. Mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    I went there and door sign says "Bell is broken, so call".

    It took 30 minutes for me to call since I usually leave my phone at home for security.

    I asked one guy to call and it was embarrassing.

    After opening the door, I showed my empty hands and said "I have no phone. ".

    She said, "i phone?".

    This is sign of laziness.

    Not changing battery of bell (huge bell was there) or not learning English at all though Mt has plenty of empty time.

    I walked away pissed.

    I may try Jin spa next as it has good reviews on Google.

    P.s.: This 80 years old grandma had make up and mt clothes.

    Make sure she is not the one serving you.

    They will push what they want since "they cannot understand you".

  14. #23922
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Nice try but -

    Emily was upset because the numerous reviews found here would bring unwanted attention. Surprise! They got busted. The same goes for Norridge Girls.

    What happened to the Sugar Grove AMP? They even had their own thread.

    The detailed explicit reports here are making LE's job so much easier.

    Again - "Because literally nobody cares and nothing is going to happen based on SOME WORDS ON THE INTERNET." <-- LOL!
    My argument is not that reviews bring or don't bring unwanted attention to places. My argument is that the weird half-ass code you guys do here does not fool anybody and serves no purpose.

    And if you do believe that reviews directly lead to arrests and busts then what the fuck are you doing here besides being a hypocrite?

  15. #23921
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    She's about mid 60 now. The last time I saw her flesh was over a year ago and it wasn't very pretty and sexy because the signs of her ageing were conspicuous and unambiguous, although her massage and ts were decent, as well as the service.
    I felt the same way when I saw her last year. She looked much better on this recent visit and the extras were amazing!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape