Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 6996
-
04-15-21 22:48 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 118Sweet Honey Dew Kiss
Anyone had any experience. Says she is near the airport. That would be convenient for me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7aacc...c-1e240ad8a65a
-
04-15-21 20:34 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 48Violet Summers
Strange how she looks exactly like Violet Summers. She should try and steal pics from someone with less followers.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
Violet is worth a google fwiw.
-
04-15-21 20:12 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 830Liszm
This girl is quick to respond with the right answers and easily gives up her phone number, but wait there's more. , she wants gas money upfront. Being the gentleman I am, I offered her $2. 59, I figure a gallon is all she needs from anywhere in the city to get to me. I don't understand why she blocked me, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e7d2e...a-72b6c4088d61
-
04-15-21 19:56 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 830Maria's current 2nd profile
This is the current 2nd profile, and both private conversations reference Ft Wayne and have the same cell number, and the pics she texted me match up to this one.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/4e07b...e-36c1f6aa907f
-
04-15-21 19:50 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 60Not Far
Just had lunch. Which was less than I was expecting based on our conversations. Maybe she just didn't like me enough (although I'm usually quite charming LOL). We had agreed on $250. Gave her a lot less. So she's not totally a scammer, just not the fun girl she implied. At least with me YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 19:43 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 478How far did you get? And what was the price point?
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 19:26 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 60Maria
Can you please post a link to her other profile. Just curious. For the record I did actually meet with her so she is real. Cute face, nice body, but definitely not as "fun" as her profile would make you believe.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 17:57 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 830Dawn
Anyone have any info on this one? I thought for sure I read on here some info, but can't seem to find it now.
https://www.seeking.com/member/226c9...7-bb067b850065
-
04-15-21 17:55 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 830Confirm she is a real. b*t*h
Met her 3 summers ago, and it was very difficult back then to get her to communicate. I questioned the reliability even back then. It was a quick, fulfilling, fun session for me, and I would have seen her again, but she always stood me up. I'm sure she's looking for BBD (bigger, better deal) when she feels it. I got her to carry on a text conversation last year and again this year, but then she randomly stops. Good luck, YMMV.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 17:46 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 830Maria aka Lustrous
This is her 3rd profile. I noticed her last Fall and started texting. Always the promise of meeting and coming to Indy from Ft Wayne, but rarely follow through, and she will just randomly text to start a conversation. But never a resolution. I started ignoring her texts since February. She now has 2 profile on SA, one where you can see her face entirely and the other where you can only see her body. I would not have guessed them to be of the same girl, but they are, The pics she texted me look more like the girl next door. I'm not wasting anymore effort and time.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Indplsgent4fu; 04-15-21 at 17:59. Reason: typo
-
04-14-21 23:11 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 187She's real
It's been a while but the girl in the photos is real. Saw her a few times a couple years ago but we didn't click so that was it. I remember it was hard to meet her the first time but the couple follow ups we did were easy. I can definitely see her being bitchy so it's probably her.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 22:59 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 32Interesting how how informed you are regarding my website abilities. Yes. I could quite easily build what I have seen of the site in 30 minutes. Also interesting how aware you are of my "assumptions / guessing". It was actually observation. Possibly English isn't your first language.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
My point since it sailed way over you head, was quite clear; It is a site supposedly for meeting girls. Paying to join a site (that, sorry, looks like it was built by someone using Weebly for the first time) that gives no assurances that there are A) girls or B) anything beyond an "application". Joining and paying under those circumstances is stupid.
I've built more sites and apps than the accumulative that you have likely yet figured out how to use.
But thanks for playing.
-
04-14-21 22:57 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 70I just started communicating deep with her as well in the last couple days. Good start on communicating and she has great pics but something seemed off too. She ultimately posed a vague way of saying money upfront and pre meet "cause she got burned before" and when I asked for clarification and said I don't do that she got very bitchy. Possibly I just upset her or she wasn't very interested but my gut tells me she is playing games and looking for easy marks as her schedule and interest allows.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 22:50 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 60Good to know. She never responded after our initial back and forth.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 19:48 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 658Poof
Update. Had it all set up for today at 2:30. I told her it was a far trip, but was really just down the street from my place. 3 minutes at most. She pretended to be in the area but was nowhere to be seen, said she was looking for me and blah, blah, blah. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Indyguy1565
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





