Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6996
-
04-14-21 17:23 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 617There is no site anywhere that is less of a scam than P411. I've seen at least 100 women from there, and with the exception of one, they were all four and five star experiences. If you save yourself one bad date, the 99 more than pays for it. And I promise you that you couldn't put together a site like P411. Gina, the woman who put it together, had impeccable standards and business ethics, and the new owners seem to be sticking close to her very successful business model. Not everyone gets approved, and if there is hanky panky that is verifiable, you're gone in a heartbeat. Find me one person who has been kicked off of EA or STG. That person doesn't exist. So I get where you're coming from (in theory), but you couldn't be farther off in your assumptions / guesses.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 13:12 #3725Regular Member

Posts: 4A long time ago
Just rediscovered the site. I met with her back in 2014 when she was in College. 25/26 is probably closer to real age. She has been off and on the site since. Assume plans are weak until she arrives.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 13:05 #3724Regular Member

Posts: 4A long time ago
Just rediscovered the site. I met with her back in 2014 when she was in College. 25/26 is probably closer to real age. She has been off and on the site since. Assume plans are weak until she arrives.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:49 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 60Just started talking with her today. Please keep us posted if she follows thru.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 10:53 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 658Anyone meet her?
Been talking with her and have a meet tentatively set up, but it feels weak. Any experience with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/8260e...4-c6c7b001511f
-
04-13-21 19:37 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 658Same
I'm also texting with her and was supposed to meet in Anderson this morning. Went quiet last night. She messaged this morning that she will just "randomly message you next time I come to Indy". She lives in Ft. Wayne she says. Sounds like a runaround.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy85
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 16:56 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 60Lustrous
This one has been on the site for awhile but changed her name a few times (same profile) so I can't check reviews. Anyone actually met her or had any experiences. We've been texting for awhile and finally set up a meet. Her profile and photos suggest she is ready to go, but some of her text messages make me think otherwise.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f
-
04-11-21 22:50 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 55Got GPS
This was a hotty here at Purdue but guess she found a dummy to buy her a plane ticket, $400 shoes, and spending money. Give it a shot! Also says she's a virgin. LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/63a5b...5-0b63009519e9
-
04-11-21 13:41 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 1095Trial
You can get a free trial by having a couple girls vouge for you. And I get your point but if you've never used it then you're response is lacking any validation. While the site is old and very basic, p411 has been around for a long time and there's a reason, it provides an easy to approve way to see higher end escorts than having to give them my work email, picture of my license, etc.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
I've been using p411 for about 30 days and have schedule 5+ meetings in one request that would have taken multiple emails and text messages before. The ROI appears to be there for me.
-
04-11-21 12:50 #3717Regular Member

Posts: 24P411
P411 is as about as reputable of a site as can be. Not currently a member but have been for about the past ten years and used it extensively while traveling and it was a tremendous help in finding girls in cities where you have no references. The providers use to give you "okays" I believe, and the more okays you had the better your chances were. Some of the higher end girls would seek a minimum of 3 or 5 okays before they would see you. Locally not very many girls used this service but in a lot of major cities you could have quite the selection and a couple of emails later and you were all set up. The girls use to provide pics, info, services provided, so you weren't going in totally blind about what kind of experience you might have. So probably not worth the expense if you don't travel as Indy has a great selection with DI, but if you travel a lot I highly recommend it. Stay safe, redwood.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 10:51 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 330What's happening with seeking?
It's probably just me. I'm an older guy but generally have done OK on seeking but seem to have hit a dry spell. Anyone else feeling the same way? I've become more picky and generally can pick the scams which is stopping me from messaging some but I still send out quite a few messages-nothing. I'm also not replying to VoIP text numbers. I'm OK. Being going back to some past sb's and reconnecting and also have some regular sb's who I see regularly and really like but fresh every once in awhile is exciting. Are there any alternatives to seeking that work? I generally like the concept of the sugar baby over a professional provider. Numenor.
-
04-11-21 08:22 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 32Don't know where you're seeing this
I've not seen any "free mode" or trial or anything but spending a minimum of 99.00 just to open an acct on p411 before even having the ability to see if A) there are any girls, B) there are girls under 411 lbs 😂, C) WTH?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Opening an acct prior to seeing anything but an application that can be disapproved?
I've done some stupid things in my life. But not quite that stupid. I could put that site together in about 30 minutes complete with merchant account and a nifty auto responder that emails you daily telling you of all the incredible perfect 10's that are asking when YOU are going to complete your membership because they are absolutely desperate to sleep with YOU! YES YOU!
I call the most poorly executed scam I've yet to see.
YMMV
-
04-10-21 22:59 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 98Use for Travel Too
I used it a lot when I travelled. Also a hell of a lot easier when you already have a hotel room. Can't wait to travel again, although have an SB here now that I'll have to stop seeing.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 21:13 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 98Use for Travel Too
I used it a lot when I travelled. Also a hell of a lot easier when you already have a hotel room. Can't wait to travel again, although have an SB here now that I'll have to stop seeing.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 10:03 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 617Camille in Greenwood
I messaged back and forth with Camille last year. She gave me her number, but then I just went on living my life for a bit and never got around to texting her. I'm jumping back into the SB world now and since all messages are deleted after 6 months, I don't have hers anymore. Also, she's not logged in for quite some time, so I don't expect her to see my latest message that I sent. Anyone able to message me with her number? Of course, I won't divulge how I got it. She gave it to me pretty quickly the last time anyway, so that shouldn't be an issue. Anyone know if the village bicycle is still being ridden these days?









Reply With Quote






