Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3741

    Sweet Honey Dew Kiss

    Anyone had any experience. Says she is near the airport. That would be convenient for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aacc...c-1e240ad8a65a

  2. #3740

    Violet Summers

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    This girl is quick to respond with the right answers and easily gives up her phone number, but wait there's more. , she wants gas money upfront. Being the gentleman I am, I offered her $2. 59, I figure a gallon is all she needs from anywhere in the city to get to me. I don't understand why she blocked me, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7d2e...a-72b6c4088d61
    Strange how she looks exactly like Violet Summers. She should try and steal pics from someone with less followers.

    Violet is worth a google fwiw.

  3. #3739

    Liszm

    This girl is quick to respond with the right answers and easily gives up her phone number, but wait there's more. , she wants gas money upfront. Being the gentleman I am, I offered her $2. 59, I figure a gallon is all she needs from anywhere in the city to get to me. I don't understand why she blocked me, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7d2e...a-72b6c4088d61

  4. #3738

    Maria's current 2nd profile

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post a link to her other profile. Just curious. For the record I did actually meet with her so she is real. Cute face, nice body, but definitely not as "fun" as her profile would make you believe.
    This is the current 2nd profile, and both private conversations reference Ft Wayne and have the same cell number, and the pics she texted me match up to this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e07b...e-36c1f6aa907f

  5. #3737

    Not Far

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    How far did you get? And what was the price point?
    Just had lunch. Which was less than I was expecting based on our conversations. Maybe she just didn't like me enough (although I'm usually quite charming LOL). We had agreed on $250. Gave her a lot less. So she's not totally a scammer, just not the fun girl she implied. At least with me YMMV.

  6. #3736
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post a link to her other profile. Just curious. For the record I did actually meet with her so she is real. Cute face, nice body, but definitely not as "fun" as her profile would make you believe.
    How far did you get? And what was the price point?

  7. #3735

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    This is her 3rd profile. I noticed her last Fall and started texting. Always the promise of meeting and coming to Indy from Ft Wayne, but rarely follow through, and she will just randomly text to start a conversation. But never a resolution. I started ignoring her texts since February. She now has 2 profile on SA, one where you can see her face entirely and the other where you can only see her body. I would not have guessed them to be of the same girl, but they are, The pics she texted me look more like the girl next door. I'm not wasting anymore effort and time.
    Can you please post a link to her other profile. Just curious. For the record I did actually meet with her so she is real. Cute face, nice body, but definitely not as "fun" as her profile would make you believe.

  8. #3734

    Dawn

    Anyone have any info on this one? I thought for sure I read on here some info, but can't seem to find it now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/226c9...7-bb067b850065

  9. #3733

    Confirm she is a real. b*t*h

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while but the girl in the photos is real. Saw her a few times a couple years ago but we didn't click so that was it. I remember it was hard to meet her the first time but the couple follow ups we did were easy. I can definitely see her being bitchy so it's probably her.
    Met her 3 summers ago, and it was very difficult back then to get her to communicate. I questioned the reliability even back then. It was a quick, fulfilling, fun session for me, and I would have seen her again, but she always stood me up. I'm sure she's looking for BBD (bigger, better deal) when she feels it. I got her to carry on a text conversation last year and again this year, but then she randomly stops. Good luck, YMMV.

  10. #3732

    Maria aka Lustrous

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on the site for awhile but changed her name a few times (same profile) so I can't check reviews. Anyone actually met her or had any experiences. We've been texting for awhile and finally set up a meet. Her profile and photos suggest she is ready to go, but some of her text messages make me think otherwise.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f
    This is her 3rd profile. I noticed her last Fall and started texting. Always the promise of meeting and coming to Indy from Ft Wayne, but rarely follow through, and she will just randomly text to start a conversation. But never a resolution. I started ignoring her texts since February. She now has 2 profile on SA, one where you can see her face entirely and the other where you can only see her body. I would not have guessed them to be of the same girl, but they are, The pics she texted me look more like the girl next door. I'm not wasting anymore effort and time.
    Last edited by Indplsgent4fu; 04-15-21 at 17:59. Reason: typo

  11. #3731

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I just started communicating deep with her as well in the last couple days. Good start on communicating and she has great pics but something seemed off too. She ultimately posed a vague way of saying money upfront and pre meet "cause she got burned before" and when I asked for clarification and said I don't do that she got very bitchy. Possibly I just upset her or she wasn't very interested but my gut tells me she is playing games and looking for easy marks as her schedule and interest allows.
    It's been a while but the girl in the photos is real. Saw her a few times a couple years ago but we didn't click so that was it. I remember it was hard to meet her the first time but the couple follow ups we did were easy. I can definitely see her being bitchy so it's probably her.

  12. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    There is no site anywhere that is less of a scam than P411. I've seen at least 100 women from there, and with the exception of one, they were all four and five star experiences. If you save yourself one bad date, the 99 more than pays for it. And I promise you that you couldn't put together a site like P411. Gina, the woman who put it together, had impeccable standards and business ethics, and the new owners seem to be sticking close to her very successful business model. Not everyone gets approved, and if there is hanky panky that is verifiable, you're gone in a heartbeat. Find me one person who has been kicked off of EA or STG. That person doesn't exist. So I get where you're coming from (in theory), but you couldn't be farther off in your assumptions / guesses.
    Interesting how how informed you are regarding my website abilities. Yes. I could quite easily build what I have seen of the site in 30 minutes. Also interesting how aware you are of my "assumptions / guessing". It was actually observation. Possibly English isn't your first language.

    My point since it sailed way over you head, was quite clear; It is a site supposedly for meeting girls. Paying to join a site (that, sorry, looks like it was built by someone using Weebly for the first time) that gives no assurances that there are A) girls or B) anything beyond an "application". Joining and paying under those circumstances is stupid.

    I've built more sites and apps than the accumulative that you have likely yet figured out how to use.

    But thanks for playing.

  13. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Been talking with her and have a meet tentatively set up, but it feels weak. Any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8260e...4-c6c7b001511f
    I just started communicating deep with her as well in the last couple days. Good start on communicating and she has great pics but something seemed off too. She ultimately posed a vague way of saying money upfront and pre meet "cause she got burned before" and when I asked for clarification and said I don't do that she got very bitchy. Possibly I just upset her or she wasn't very interested but my gut tells me she is playing games and looking for easy marks as her schedule and interest allows.

  14. #3728
    Good to know. She never responded after our initial back and forth.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Update. Had it all set up for today at 2:30. I told her it was a far trip, but was really just down the street from my place. 3 minutes at most. She pretended to be in the area but was nowhere to be seen, said she was looking for me and blah, blah, blah. Waste of time.

  15. #3727

    Poof

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    Just started talking with her today. Please keep us posted if she follows thru.
    Update. Had it all set up for today at 2:30. I told her it was a far trip, but was really just down the street from my place. 3 minutes at most. She pretended to be in the area but was nowhere to be seen, said she was looking for me and blah, blah, blah. Waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape