Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16164
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteOfTheApple  [View Original Post]
    The girls spoken about being a part of the City Girls agency, appear to be using the touring agency, as of now;.

    https://touringcompanions.com/home/
    Is touring companions worth the time?

  2. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Had multiple dreams with Re Re a while back and she was very accommodating, she's definitely a pleaser seems like she has gained some baby weight. But she has always been good with me, haven't seen her in a while. She's a good provider and definitely aims to please. Don't know about her friend but if I have some time might give it a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60982929/
    I appreciate the post, I am considering seeing her soon. If I do I'll update you about how it goes.

  3. #16162

    Re Re

    Had multiple dreams with Re Re a while back and she was very accommodating, she's definitely a pleaser seems like she has gained some baby weight. But she has always been good with me, haven't seen her in a while. She's a good provider and definitely aims to please. Don't know about her friend but if I have some time might give it a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60982929/

  4. #16161

    City Girls

    The girls spoken about being a part of the City Girls agency, appear to be using the touring agency, as of now;.

    https://touringcompanions.com/home/

  5. #16160

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    The second one looks like the escort formerly known as Jazz. I texted yesterday but got no response. If it is Jazz she was accommodating and legit.
    Looks sort of like her, but not her. Last I heard, Jazz was in active recovery and has moved on.

  6. #16159

    Catherine

    Communication has been erratic, still a sweetheart when you do get in touch.

  7. #16158

    2nd one

    The second one looks like the escort formerly known as Jazz. I texted yesterday but got no response. If it is Jazz she was accommodating and legit.

  8. #16157

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.
    I had never heard of City-Girls but I check the Eros site frequently just to see what talent they have out there and was noticing they were adding several super hot girls lately. Someone mentioned city-girls so I checked out their website and sure enough several of the girls now on Eros were also on the city-girls site. Now it sounds like city-girls is no longer operable so the girls must have been migrating over. As you all know Eros is very pricey so I generally only book maybe a few times a year and use DI as my frequent go to but sometimes I treat myself to Eros when I can't take it any longer, the candy is just too hard to ignore. I tried Natalia Duran a few times last year and she was 100% worth the experience, super hot but has stopped touring for now. Last week Melani Macqueen was too hot to ignore, I had to see her and I'm glad I did, she was smoking hot and was obviously experienced with the level of service and the amazing BBBJCIM finish twice. Now I want to try Jacky, her pics are smoking hot but I need to let the wallet recoup so hopefully she will come back this summer, anyone know if she's going to frequently tour Indy? Thanks guys, stay safe out there.

  9. #16156

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTwoDope  [View Original Post]
    I was able to visit with Jacky and it was a very nice experience and as Redwoodindy indicates. She is now with Touring companions. I utilized CG back in the day as well but only a couple times, they did shut down.
    Thanks for the update spanky, Jacky was always one of my favorites back in the day maybe she'll show up again one day if they start doing some kind of rotation. I've never seen CG mentioned in here but I just started viewing this site a couple years ago so I really don't have too much experience on this board. I always used ter, or eccie. Take care, redwood.

  10. #16155

    Honey aka CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating on going to this one but wanted to see if anyone else has had an experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60936632/

    This one.

    https://callescort.org/317-792-9785

    And last one. I know she's been reviewed but anything as of late?

    https://callescort.org/317-606-3319
    The last one is Honey. I saw her 2, maybe 3 summers ago. The first pic didn't look like her, but the others are pics she has used in the past few years, they are old pics. I had a good time with her, but not great time, so it was just one and done for me.

  11. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating on going to this one but wanted to see if anyone else has had an experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60936632/

    This one.

    https://callescort.org/317-792-9785

    And last one. I know she's been reviewed but anything as of late?

    https://callescort.org/317-606-3319
    The last one is Honey Co-Co. She's usually on EB. She ghosted me once in Nov. Finally hooked up in December. Beech Grove. Honey was a good provider even just with a hhr. 1. 50 spent. Great sucking ability. Great juicy pussy, ate it up. CFs was great, did cg style and she knows how to make you cum. YMMV.

    Do not know about the others you listed.

    BTW if you don't know a providers name. And a phone # is listed on a different site, copy / paste it in the search box of EB. A lot of them post on these other sites and also on EB. You won't find any DI or SA girls on EB.

  12. #16153

    Has anyone had experience with the following?

    I'm debating on going to this one but wanted to see if anyone else has had an experience with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60936632/

    This one.

    https://callescort.org/317-792-9785

    And last one. I know she's been reviewed but anything as of late?

    https://callescort.org/317-606-3319

  13. #16152

    Sugar

    Sugar is the one escort I met and couldn't go through with it. She has good reviews and wasn't rude but she doesn't look like her pics at all. I love Thicc woman but she's round not Thicc, and she looks nothing like that, those are all Snapchat filters. Her eyebrows are painted on and take up most of her forehead (At least they did when I was there) she was running out of a hotel over by the pyramids that she lived out of and it was wall to wall dirty clothes and there was just a path to the bathroom, and I'd also say she's mid to late 30's. I tried to be as nice as possible and said "I can't do this" and just left. So that's my two cents.

  14. #16151
    I was able to visit with Jacky and it was a very nice experience and as Redwoodindy indicates. She is now with Touring companions. I utilized CG back in the day as well but only a couple times, they did shut down.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.

  15. #16150

    Donna

    Don't waste your time. No interest at all, I went for a Qv so really wanted just head. She started sucking just a little bit and was disappointed I wasn't hard enough to fuck her she said she isn't a head giver since I am taking so much time I should jack myself hard, I said I come for a QV it is for head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape