Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23901

    😂 🤣

    Seriously all that coded dream stuff if unnecessary. It reminds me of when BP girls used to say roses instead of $. Girl calling it roses isn't going to protect you one bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    It should have just said Amethyst Massage in Brookfield rather than some retarded code that fools nobody and serves literally zero purpose, an inbred cousin of the other ridiculous code of. 5, 1, 2. 5, etc.

    Just say I spent 80 dollars on the massage and tipped (MP's name) 50 dollars to hand job my dick as an added service when I visited (Spa name) on Monday, March 31st at 4:08 PM.

    Because literally nobody cares and nothing is going to happen based on SOME WORDS ON THE INTERNET.

  2. #23900
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    It should have read - a popular attraction.
    It should have just said Amethyst Massage in Brookfield rather than some retarded code that fools nobody and serves literally zero purpose, an inbred cousin of the other ridiculous code of. 5, 1, 2. 5, etc.

    Just say I spent 80 dollars on the massage and tipped (MP's name) 50 dollars to hand job my dick as an added service when I visited (Spa name) on Monday, March 31st at 4:08 PM.

    Because literally nobody cares and nothing is going to happen based on SOME WORDS ON THE INTERNET.

  3. #23899

    Moral of the story

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan;5299956[URL
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/platform/amp/crime/2021/4/9/22376531/21-arrested-cook-county-prostitution-sting[/URL]
    Article: "Once the men agreed to pay for sex".

    Really? These must have been the world's dumbest mongers.

    The moral of the story is "don't incriminate yourself! If you don't know the person you're dealing with, don't discuss services. Highly recommend to include the tip with the payment and not to negotiate. The 10 or 20 bucks you think you're saving by negotiating could cost you a thousand dollars or more on one unlucky day.

  4. #23898
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I visited an AMP that is 13 miles west of downtown Chicago. This AMP is located in a suburb that has a famous destination. (see title)

    Am***y** Ma***ge

    Mamasan is hard to understand over the phone. Rates: 40 hhr or 60 hr.

    In my dream, the friendly MT was about 5'6" med build with nice clevage and a**.

    The warm table shower was very thorough and much attention was given to LilBigDevlin.

    The massage was good and she did not mind my hands ro**ing on her in my dream.

    After the massage, she offered a shake but I opted for a covered french lesson.

    The french lesson was GREAT. It was slow, sensual and deep. 60/100

    I hope your dream is as good as mine.
    I doubt that "a dream" will protect you from the imbalanced scale of justice. Plus, according to the disclaimer here, this is a sexual ENTERTAINMENT forum, so FYI for any tax eating pigs lurking here, I entertain myself writing creative erotica in first person view. So no need to dream because I aint fucking!

  5. #23897

    Lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I suppose if there's a moral to this story, it's to either take an Uber to the location or park far away and walk.

    I wonder what ad it was.
    I think the lesson is to not go to hotels, unless there are reviews from other mongers. I've only been to a hotel once and it was nerve-racking. I was laying on the bed naked and the girl went into the bathroom. I then hear loud knocking on the door. I almost peed the bed. I thought the chick had texted law enforcement. It turned out, it was just housekeeping. She had forget to extend the room. Anyway, I learned my lesson.

  6. #23896

    A tip

    Hey guys,

    Almost forgot so during my session the girl told me about another spot where the girls were very good. I am talking about relax in G. E. She mentioned that if you kept going west in front of a Toyota dealership the girls and service was very good there. Couldn't find it on good and didn't drive after my sesh I always get ice cream haha.

  7. #23895

    Home spa on Manheim

    Pretty good.

    60 for full hour massage.

    Strong. Skillful.

    No time short.

    Happy.

    Angela.

    60/40.

    I may keep this place even for massage only.

  8. #23894

    Lions, tigers and bears

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    ... I visited an AMP that is 13 miles west of downtown Chicago. This AMP is located in a suburb that has a famous destination. (see title)
    It should have read - a popular attraction.

  9. #23893

    Lions, tigers and bears

    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I visited an AMP that is 13 miles west of downtown Chicago. This AMP is located in a suburb that has a famous destination. (see title)

    Am***y** Ma***ge

    Mamasan is hard to understand over the phone. Rates: 40 hhr or 60 hr.

    In my dream, the friendly MT was about 5'6" med build with nice clevage and a**.

    The warm table shower was very thorough and much attention was given to LilBigDevlin.

    The massage was good and she did not mind my hands ro**ing on her in my dream.

    After the massage, she offered a shake but I opted for a covered french lesson.

    The french lesson was GREAT. It was slow, sensual and deep. 60/100

    I hope your dream is as good as mine.

  10. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I suppose if there's a moral to this story, it's to either take an Uber to the location or park far away and walk.

    I wonder what ad it was.
    It's usually an ad that has red flags, a round number for the donation amount, and pictures which are TGTBT. They tend to capture the low hanging fruit who are new and trying it for the first time.

  11. #23891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I suppose if there's a moral to this story, it's to either take an Uber to the location or park far away and walk.

    I wonder what ad it was.

  12. #23890

    21 men busted prostitution sting in cook county


  13. #23889

    Better bet

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream619  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the west Dundee area this west and looking for help finding a good massage, Latin or Asian is fine. L1 is great, any recommendations?
    Look in the surburbs forum. You might find your answers.

  14. #23888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Does anyone have intel on the potential CLM outcall? I know it might me expensive but still knowledge is power!
    I've never heard of it until today's post. I would probably only ever do incall there, mainly because I like their locations and setup, but I'm curious to see if people have reports.

  15. #23887
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, the Latinas peak at way too early an age (at least for us in the USA). Very steep drop as you pointed out. HS girls look mid 20's, Mid 20's look 40's.
    Well, I think you are stretching it a bit (no pun intended) when it comes to the looks of 20 years looking like 40. Depends on the region, girl, and lifestyle, Some Mexican chicks I know, look good in the face in there 40's but on the opposite to colombians, their bodies already popped out half a classroom of kids, and gain an extra pound on the belly for each wrinkle they have been spared on their face. Puerto Ricans specially the Afro Latinas age like fine wine tho. Look at Jlo, she puts half of hollywood to shame.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape