Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 40009
-
04-13-21 15:34 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 521Moral of the story
Article: "Once the men agreed to pay for sex".
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan;5299956[URL
Really? These must have been the world's dumbest mongers.
The moral of the story is "don't incriminate yourself! If you don't know the person you're dealing with, don't discuss services. Highly recommend to include the tip with the payment and not to negotiate. The 10 or 20 bucks you think you're saving by negotiating could cost you a thousand dollars or more on one unlucky day.
-
04-13-21 12:34 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 302I doubt that "a dream" will protect you from the imbalanced scale of justice. Plus, according to the disclaimer here, this is a sexual ENTERTAINMENT forum, so FYI for any tax eating pigs lurking here, I entertain myself writing creative erotica in first person view. So no need to dream because I aint fucking!
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 11:54 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 84Lesson
I think the lesson is to not go to hotels, unless there are reviews from other mongers. I've only been to a hotel once and it was nerve-racking. I was laying on the bed naked and the girl went into the bathroom. I then hear loud knocking on the door. I almost peed the bed. I thought the chick had texted law enforcement. It turned out, it was just housekeeping. She had forget to extend the room. Anyway, I learned my lesson.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 11:33 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 81A tip
Hey guys,
Almost forgot so during my session the girl told me about another spot where the girls were very good. I am talking about relax in G. E. She mentioned that if you kept going west in front of a Toyota dealership the girls and service was very good there. Couldn't find it on good and didn't drive after my sesh I always get ice cream haha.
-
04-13-21 02:32 #23895Senior Member

Posts: 292Home spa on Manheim
Pretty good.
60 for full hour massage.
Strong. Skillful.
No time short.
Happy.
Angela.
60/40.
I may keep this place even for massage only.
-
04-13-21 00:30 #23894Troll

Posts: 452Lions, tigers and bears
It should have read - a popular attraction.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 17:50 #23893Troll

Posts: 452Lions, tigers and bears
Gentlemen,
I had a dream that I visited an AMP that is 13 miles west of downtown Chicago. This AMP is located in a suburb that has a famous destination. (see title)
Am***y** Ma***ge
Mamasan is hard to understand over the phone. Rates: 40 hhr or 60 hr.
In my dream, the friendly MT was about 5'6" med build with nice clevage and a**.
The warm table shower was very thorough and much attention was given to LilBigDevlin.
The massage was good and she did not mind my hands ro**ing on her in my dream.
After the massage, she offered a shake but I opted for a covered french lesson.
The french lesson was GREAT. It was slow, sensual and deep. 60/100
I hope your dream is as good as mine.
-
04-12-21 16:46 #23892Senior Member

Posts: 936It's usually an ad that has red flags, a round number for the donation amount, and pictures which are TGTBT. They tend to capture the low hanging fruit who are new and trying it for the first time.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 09:07 #23891Senior Member

Posts: 1445I suppose if there's a moral to this story, it's to either take an Uber to the location or park far away and walk.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
I wonder what ad it was.
-
04-12-21 08:15 #23890Banned Member

Posts: 31721 men busted prostitution sting in cook county
-
04-11-21 23:24 #23889Senior Member

Posts: 626Better bet
Look in the surburbs forum. You might find your answers.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 23:12 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 1445I've never heard of it until today's post. I would probably only ever do incall there, mainly because I like their locations and setup, but I'm curious to see if people have reports.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 23:03 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 302Well, I think you are stretching it a bit (no pun intended) when it comes to the looks of 20 years looking like 40. Depends on the region, girl, and lifestyle, Some Mexican chicks I know, look good in the face in there 40's but on the opposite to colombians, their bodies already popped out half a classroom of kids, and gain an extra pound on the belly for each wrinkle they have been spared on their face. Puerto Ricans specially the Afro Latinas age like fine wine tho. Look at Jlo, she puts half of hollywood to shame.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 22:53 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 586Peak years are too early
Unfortunately, the Latinas peak at way too early an age (at least for us in the USA). Very steep drop as you pointed out. HS girls look mid 20's, Mid 20's look 40's.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 22:40 #23885Senior Member

Posts: 302All Colombia women have that trend of aging a bit quicker on the face. Sofia Vergara is still smoking hot but the face (while not ugly) isn't aging as well as the body. Same goes for any of the broads from Telemundo programming. They go from being the show's main talent, only for 5 to 6 years to pass and they are playing the mother / aunt of the 17-19 year old protagonist played by the fresh import that is not older than 25. Then again even the best DR. Miami in town with the botox shot only leaves chicks looking like the joker.
Originally Posted by GattiShack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






