Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 298 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2145

    Yes, it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Cudaboro  [View Original Post]
    Used to think it was the same def on urban dic, but in regards to most posts, it's probably in reference to mouthwash.
    Yes, blue toast refers to the mouthwash, usually blue.

  2. #2144

    Lisu (PC)

    Has anyone tried Lisu at Peach?

  3. #2143

    Blue Toast

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    I know different regions use different terms but. WTF is blue toast?? Seen it in many reviews but no idea what it is. If its a confidential thing feel free to PM.
    Used to think it was the same def on urban dic, but in regards to most posts, it's probably in reference to mouthwash.

  4. #2142

    Blue toast

    I know different regions use different terms but. WTF is blue toast?? Seen it in many reviews but no idea what it is. If its a confidential thing feel free to PM.

  5. #2141

    Mesmerizing (actually this time)

    I was jonesing for some k-girl strange and tried to set up with Tiana of SA. No answer whatsoever via text. WTF? Guess they didn't need the business. Time window was narrow so I wasn't in the mood for experimenting and needed someone solid. Alpaca to the rescue!

    Mesmerizing was available so I went with her. The last visit was good but not great so I was a bit apprehensive. Moved locales since my last visit but it was easy to find. Mez met me at the door with a red lacy nighty on and recognized me from my last visit. By her demeanor I could tell this visit would be significantly better than the first. She was much cheerier and more playful. Much more play in the shower and the pre-game leading up to the main event. Offered decent LFK and DFK (which was more tongue than lips). Her BBBJ technique seemed leagues better than the last time with awesome suction and lip work. Honestly her BJ felt better than her pussy. In fact her mouth felt LIKE pussy. Lots of petting grinding and p2 p dry humping. If she made a move to slide me in raw I don't think I would have resisted bit thankfully she grabbed a saddle for the main event. Wasn't sure BB was prohibited but I didn't ask or make any proactive moves to initiate it. Went through all the fly positions and ended in mish. Mesmerizing's Kegel power is on point and milked me dry until pull out. She's a runner in DS and can't quite take deep strokes in that position but the sight of stroking her tanned frame in DS almost sent me over the edge. Much better than last visit and I plan to hook up again.

    RJ.

  6. #2140

    Kiely / Kylie and Smile from 2018

    Anyone remember seeing either of them, yes Smile was a name of one of them in Milpitas? Kiely used to work in the same org as Stella, Lesley, Serena in North SJ. If anyone knows if they works under a different name now, please share.

  7. #2139

    White girls

    I know kgirls are the popular visit in this thread (for good reason) but curious if any folks have good sources or experiences with white ladies in the area. I've visited some on listcrawler and it's definitely a mixed bag, some solid visits and nice conversation / GFE / etc and some that I had to leave a minute in to walking in the room.

    I try to verify them with FaceTime or the like beforehand now to weed out crazies.

  8. #2138

    Great time with Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by MBraddock999  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bonnie at LSC today. Decent session, not great, but decent.

    Pros. Her boobies look and feel great. Partially man made (is that a thing? Definitely under the muscle and a lot of natural mass in them. Some English. Decent massage between rounds.

    Cons. Not really into it. No real kissing. Could not ride in cowgirl very well.

    Again, decent, but definitely better Candy options available. Still seeking time with Tina, but boy does she book up fast.
    I really wanted to see Tina but was booked. Went down the whole list and only Bonnie was available in my time frame. I had a really good experience for round 1. But round 2 she got tired at the end and couldn't go on longer. It would have been perfect if her energy level up more.

  9. #2137
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try duos at viola or any of the k-orgs? Wondering if it's worth it.
    I believe its 600 for the hour. Maybe my math is off but that's more then what it is for an hour for each girl separately. No experience of the doubles but would love a report if you go for it.

  10. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by BornFree3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had service on ross? Comes up a lot for service in south bay.
    50+ Milfs to Gilfs. Shady area.

  11. #2135

    Duos at viola

    Anyone try duos at viola or any of the k-orgs? Wondering if it's worth it.

  12. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    I have seen hundreds of Kgirls. I have never had an experience this bad, and from a good org.

    Never smiled. Examined my cock for a long time, as if looking for STD's I suppose. Perfunctory BBBJ and when I was only semi hard hopped on top. "Condom?" No. "Why not?" I touched her nipples gently. "No, too sensitive"

    1 minute of CG, 1 min of AS and asked if I wanted to get on top. I said no, lets 69. She said no. I said then DATY. She said no. I said, thru her Google Translator, that she had to do these things. She is advertised as PSE! She still said no. So thru her Google I said well refund my $260. She did. I was out in 20 minutes!
    The reviews for her service are spectacularly bad. I've seen dudes who never give anything less than an 8 to a girl for anything, give her a five or four for service and say it was the woat.

  13. #2133

    Yup, avoid Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PurdueMongerer  [View Original Post]
    I'll second this. I saw her back in OCT 2020, right as she was starting out. Back then she hosted. She looks just like she does in the pics and is very attractive IMO. I caught her right as she was starting so I only paid $100 for the hour.

    She was coked up the entire time. Her excuse was "I do it to stay up, I'm not an addict or anything".

    The experience wasn't just bad. It was straight up ODD. She would only let us use half of the bed because "My kids sleep on the other half". After proclaiming how she gave "bomb head", she gave me a toothy BJ for a minute. Then we got to "business". She would only fuck in one position, missionary. She complained that my penis of 6 inches was "too big" (I'll take it as a compliment? And only let me use half of it. She would loudly ***** whenever I crossed this 50% threshold.

    I literally got no pleasure out of it so I didn't finish.

    As I was leaving, I picked up the used condom wrapper. She saw this and thought I was stealing something from her, and started freaking out. I just walked out the door and GTFO.

    It's a shame because she's super attractive to my personal tastes. If she could have just kept her coke head mouth shut and taken my small white 6 inches it would've been well worth.

    I see she's still posting but her rates have gone far up. I would've given her another chance, but with her prices it's not worth the risk.
    Wanted to reiterate to anyone considering Hannah to avoid, LOL. She's still posting on LC with wild rates all over the place and promising what she won't do. I've given her two chances and the second time was worse than the first.

    Most recent time, she gave me the address, arrived at the motel, she told me the room, I walk in the room (door unlocked), nobody there. Walk out and she's coming around the corner, walks in the room with me, tells me she's banned from the motel and she just goes in rooms after cleaning has finished with it for the quick visit. Bad news friends.

  14. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    I have seen hundreds of Kgirls. I have never had an experience this bad, and from a good org.

    Never smiled. Examined my cock for a long time, as if looking for STD's I suppose. Perfunctory BBBJ and when I was only semi hard hopped on top. "Condom?" No. "Why not?" I touched her nipples gently. "No, too sensitive"

    1 minute of CG, 1 min of AS and asked if I wanted to get on top. I said no, lets 69. She said no. I said then DATY. She said no. I said, thru her Google Translator, that she had to do these things. She is advertised as PSE! She still said no. So thru her Google I said well refund my $260. She did. I was out in 20 minutes!
    Dayum. Sucks to hear that. How'd your convo go with the PO?

  15. #2131

    Behaves like a 120 HH C org

    Sounds like they're recruiting talent from the hotel girls, You know, the truly low and high volume C org providers who give you a quick CBJ and mechanical CFS for $120 a half hour and then try kick you out the door in 10 minutes because they've got another customer in the parking lot waiting.

    Sorry you had to go through that but thank you for sharing the information, it would be helpful if there was more insight as to the quality as services form the K orgs.

    I had hoped that these orgs did try to maintain a higher level of service than some of the other options out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Datyb  [View Original Post]
    I have seen hundreds of Kgirls. I have never had an experience this bad, and from a good org.

    Never smiled. Examined my cock for a long time, as if looking for STD's I suppose. Perfunctory BBBJ and when I was only semi hard hopped on top. "Condom?" No. "Why not?" I touched her nipples gently. "No, too sensitive"

    1 minute of CG, 1 min of AS and asked if I wanted to get on top. I said no, lets 69. She said no. I said then DATY. She said no. I said, thru her Google Translator, that she had to do these things. She is advertised as PSE! She still said no. So thru her Google I said well refund my $260. She did. I was out in 20 minutes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape