Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 10229
-
04-09-21 09:44 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 551Thank you for the review
I was going to see her smdh. I had seen her ad posting doing incalls in south philly.
Originally Posted by Atruejew
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 09:36 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 551Browns Mills
Saw her in January not worth it. She's got a futon in her laundry room it was a rushed session a quick bbj and BBFS. She asked for $120 for half and soon as I penetrated her she was rushing me to nut.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:09 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 31I feel your frustration
I spent the last two days reaching out to about 10 different providers got maybe four responses hours later. Some of which were apologetic. Proceeded to try to set up a visit to no avail. They all pretty much stopped responding right after apologies. Finally later in the evening contacted another provider she was very responsive set up a visit but when I got to the location she went silent. Today I decided to test the waters in Philadelphia pretty much the same outcome. Until later this afternoon I found a provider set up a visit and once again I got to the location she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:55 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 31I can relate
I spent the last two days reaching out to about 10 different providers. None of whom responded right away if I any response at all. Maybe got about four responses hours later trying to be apologetic never could come to agreement on a visit. They pretty much went silent literally a few minutes after their apologies. Finally later in the evening reached out to another provider set something up got to location and she I stop responding. Today I tried to test the waters in Philadelphia near the airport pretty much the same outcome until earlier in the evening. Found a provider set up a visit got to location then she stopped responding. This is frustrating.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 20:44 #3340Regular Member

Posts: 3I would avoid she ripped me off a couple months ago. In the middle of the session someone knocked on her front door she said it was her brother and if I could wait outside for 5 min until he left, you know where the story goes from here never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 20:17 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 685I would avoid browns mills entirely. Too sketch.
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 18:11 #3338Senior Member

Posts: 987Wanted to see her for years but never pulled the trigger. I doubt she even looks like her pics because she has been using the same pictures for years now which isn't a good sign. At least you had fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 18:09 #3337Senior Member

Posts: 987A while back (3-6 months ago) I believe someone on here gave a bad review. I saw the ad too but backed out after I read the review but I just can't remember. You're going to have to search threads.
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 18:00 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 428Casey is alive
I met Casey a few years ago, when she was dating out of her condo. She was healthy, beautiful legs and an ass that could take a hard pounding. I saw her a few times, and later she was gone. When she came back to the scene in Turnersville, she looked thinner, but her legs and ass were still great;
However, she had leopard skin, (dark spots all over her body) and it really freaked me out. I did her bare at the condo just twice, when she came back and I saw the dark spots, specially on her front and back, I used protection and I never saw her again.
I saw her ads from time to time, and in some of the photos, I could still see the dark spots. How is she now?. I don't think I will be seeing her again.
Regardless, she is a nice person. This photo is from about the time when I saw her, I remember the bed, she was nice and healthy.
-
04-08-21 14:53 #3335Senior Member

Posts: 26Re:
Diane's bbj was good. She's definitely willing to please and takes instruction well. As others have indicated, she doesn't allow CIM.
Yeah, idk what to think of Ashley. She definitely seems to have an attitude. I was alarmed that she sent me her address and room number in the first or second text. Had it not been for the positive reviews from other members, I would have thought it was too fishy and not proceeded.
Originally Posted by JoeHorton
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 12:40 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 25Info?
Thinking about seeing this one in browns mills. Saw a girl in browns mills before was a good BBBJ and think about trying this one. Any info?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...g/008811798352
-
04-08-21 12:06 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 3006Thank you I have her on my target list for next.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 08:54 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 83Casey's alive and well
I think you might be talking about a different Casey. The Casey in the original poster's STG link is alive and well. I had a great time with her last week.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 07:53 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 44RIP Casey
Thanks for the explanation, Super Davey. I had a feeling that something was off. Damn, it looks like I missed out on ths one.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 05:49 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 247Casey
If you go back a few pages you'll find that Casey died, it's not her.
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




