rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 683 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBass  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be talking about a different Casey. The Casey in the original poster's STG link is alive and well. I had a great time with her last week.
    Thank you I have her on my target list for next.

  2. #3332

    Casey's alive and well

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    If you go back a few pages you'll find that Casey died, it's not her.
    I think you might be talking about a different Casey. The Casey in the original poster's STG link is alive and well. I had a great time with her last week.

  3. #3331

    RIP Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    If you go back a few pages you'll find that Casey died, it's not her.
    Thanks for the explanation, Super Davey. I had a feeling that something was off. Damn, it looks like I missed out on ths one.

  4. #3330

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about a year or so ago in Turnersville when she really just started out nice girl great body session seemed a little rushed but she did have a tight kitty.
    If you go back a few pages you'll find that Casey died, it's not her.

  5. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!

    Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.

    Love those big sloppy tits too!
    Thanks. I tried contacting her about four times now and no answer. It's probably just one of those missed opportunities and I'll keep trying.

  6. #3328

    Dawn in Cinnaminson

    I saw Dawn at her motel, easy to find and she's easy to deal with. Great time and a more than reasonable price, the down size was the room smelled of heavy smoking, although she didn't, and well to put it plain she's nothing to look at, but very good time. This is the most recent link I have for her.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/539259241000

  7. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    Seen her about a year or so ago in Turnersville when she really just started out nice girl great body session seemed a little rushed but she did have a tight kitty.
    I always have a fun time with her, sometimes she reachable and other days its impossible to reach. Everytime I she her she likes having me hang around probably doing her stuff in the bathroom.

  8. #3326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Casey? Her ad looks real and she gives a number with a Central Jerey area code. I've been trying to set up something with her for over a week and have received no response.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...n/249798258234
    Seen her about a year or so ago in Turnersville when she really just started out nice girl great body session seemed a little rushed but she did have a tight kitty.

  9. #3325

    Weird texts

    Will check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?

    Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.

    [QUOTE=Jaido;5284599]Hey guys,

    I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:

    Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).

    I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.[ill check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?

    Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaido  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:

    Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).

    I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.

    Diane (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/008490267823).
    /QUOTE]

  10. #3324

    Not so good

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    267-741-3969.

    I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
    Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.

  11. #3323

    Not so go

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    267-741-3969.

    I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
    Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.

  12. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Mixed feel. Pros. Accommodating, cool during the date.

    Cons. A teensy bit bat shit crazy, pimp controlled.

    I agree with both of you. Generally speaking, she's a nice girl. I also did Greek with her and found it rather loose.
    Some of the tightest girls I've met have had babies though loose doesn't sound promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!

    Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.

    Love those big sloppy tits too!
    Her ad says CH but she's in ML?

  13. #3321

    Anyone Stop by this Candy Shop?

    Has anyone seen Casey? Her ad looks real and she gives a number with a Central Jerey area code. I've been trying to set up something with her for over a week and have received no response.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...n/249798258234

  14. #3320

    Vineland Intel

    Been trying to schedule some time with these girls but I can't find reviews of either of them. Anybody seen them or have input? Any help is appreciated!

    This one hasn't responded to texts.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/085383223536

    This one is responsive to text but no luck aligning schedules.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/663052190329

    Jaido.

  15. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by Babooey  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.
    Does she have a different number? When I tried calling the one she posted it says the number is no longer in service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape