Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 10232
-
04-08-21 08:54 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 83Casey's alive and well
I think you might be talking about a different Casey. The Casey in the original poster's STG link is alive and well. I had a great time with her last week.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 07:53 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 44RIP Casey
Thanks for the explanation, Super Davey. I had a feeling that something was off. Damn, it looks like I missed out on ths one.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 05:49 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 247Casey
If you go back a few pages you'll find that Casey died, it's not her.
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 05:44 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 275Thanks. I tried contacting her about four times now and no answer. It's probably just one of those missed opportunities and I'll keep trying.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 02:17 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 25Dawn in Cinnaminson
I saw Dawn at her motel, easy to find and she's easy to deal with. Great time and a more than reasonable price, the down size was the room smelled of heavy smoking, although she didn't, and well to put it plain she's nothing to look at, but very good time. This is the most recent link I have for her.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/539259241000
-
04-07-21 21:08 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 702I always have a fun time with her, sometimes she reachable and other days its impossible to reach. Everytime I she her she likes having me hang around probably doing her stuff in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 17:11 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 103Casey
Seen her about a year or so ago in Turnersville when she really just started out nice girl great body session seemed a little rushed but she did have a tight kitty.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:41 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 4Weird texts
Will check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?
Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.
[QUOTE=Jaido;5284599]Hey guys,
I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:
Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).
I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.[ill check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?
Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.
/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Jaido
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:06 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 112Not so good
Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:05 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 112Not so go
Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 13:46 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 111Some of the tightest girls I've met have had babies though loose doesn't sound promising.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
Her ad says CH but she's in ML?
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 12:48 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone Stop by this Candy Shop?
Has anyone seen Casey? Her ad looks real and she gives a number with a Central Jerey area code. I've been trying to set up something with her for over a week and have received no response.
https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...n/249798258234
-
04-06-21 23:33 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 26Vineland Intel
Been trying to schedule some time with these girls but I can't find reviews of either of them. Anybody seen them or have input? Any help is appreciated!
This one hasn't responded to texts.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/085383223536
This one is responsive to text but no luck aligning schedules.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/663052190329
Jaido.
-
04-06-21 22:34 #3319Regular Member

Posts: 4Does she have a different number? When I tried calling the one she posted it says the number is no longer in service.
Originally Posted by Babooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:00 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 685Yeah man, I've had some gems over the years and it sucks they are all gone now. If you had an eye for it and watched it like a hawk CNJ and South NJ were full of lower middle class white girls trying to score some cash. At one even even the jersey shore area (near central nj) had some goodies but its been a wasteland for the past 5 years or so. I largely agree with the opioid epedemic thing. Unfortunately that fueled alot of this market and now its pretty much done for so I don't think we'll ever return to that again. There are still girls sellin that ass but with the government handing out checks to everyone I suspect it will be sometime before things ever 'normalize'.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Some of the guys on the other board said in the early 2000's north nj used to be like this too. NNJ now is full of ethnic women and that's not really my thing and I'm not going to newark or the oranges LOL.










Reply With Quote





