Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 683 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3325

    Weird texts

    Will check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?

    Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.

    [QUOTE=Jaido;5284599]Hey guys,

    I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:

    Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).

    I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.[ill check out Diane, looks like a reliable older worker. How was the bbj?

    Latina ashley has sent some rather odd texts to me regarding personal situation, have never visited her so unsure why she is so comfortable. Wouldn't recommend just based on the neighbors watching her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaido  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been on a few adventures in the Vineland area recently, so here's my report:

    Latina Ashley (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/800246088215).

    I texted her to setup a date and she responded promptly. I had texted her in the past but things always seemed to fall through. However, she seemed to be a bit more "scattered" in her texts this time, but I didn't think much of it. Once I arrived, she was mumbling so I had a hard time understanding her. Not very friendly at all, but the place was fairly near other than the cig still burning in the ashtray. We got undressed, but she was staring oddly at the tv. Maybe it was her favorite show? Idk. Got down to business with CBJ then doggy and it was ok. As another member reported, the arch was crazy. I couldn't really get into it but we finished with CBJ again. Immediately after handing me a paper towel to clean up, she goes to the bathroom and starts pissing with the door wide open. Idk if there wasn't a door or what, but I found it odd. Overall, maybe I just caught her on a bad day or she might have been in a different world when I arrived, but I wasn't impressed. I won't be back.

    Diane (https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/008490267823).
    /QUOTE]

  2. #3324

    Not so good

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    267-741-3969.

    I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
    Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.

  3. #3323

    Not so go

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    267-741-3969.

    I have pics she took on my phone. Go see her
    Went to see Brooke like a week ago because everyone was giving her a thumb up. In my experience with her she was the exact opposite. She even made me wait on the couch for her to pack and smoke a Crack pipe right in front of me. Had a guy shut off in the side room. Only good thing about service was the cum pump. Which was short lived. Just my experience.

  4. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Mixed feel. Pros. Accommodating, cool during the date.

    Cons. A teensy bit bat shit crazy, pimp controlled.

    I agree with both of you. Generally speaking, she's a nice girl. I also did Greek with her and found it rather loose.
    Some of the tightest girls I've met have had babies though loose doesn't sound promising.

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!

    Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.

    Love those big sloppy tits too!
    Her ad says CH but she's in ML?

  5. #3321

    Anyone Stop by this Candy Shop?

    Has anyone seen Casey? Her ad looks real and she gives a number with a Central Jerey area code. I've been trying to set up something with her for over a week and have received no response.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...n/249798258234

  6. #3320

    Vineland Intel

    Been trying to schedule some time with these girls but I can't find reviews of either of them. Anybody seen them or have input? Any help is appreciated!

    This one hasn't responded to texts.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/085383223536

    This one is responsive to text but no luck aligning schedules.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/663052190329

    Jaido.

  7. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by Babooey  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.
    Does she have a different number? When I tried calling the one she posted it says the number is no longer in service.

  8. #3318
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I feel your frustration. I share the same sentiments. I rode the wave from about 2017, but now it's just dead to the point where some days I don't even bother to look because nobody who is worth the effort is even available like it use to be.

    Right now the market is about 70% fake ads / onlyfans, 25% of the same well known horrible service / overweight providers, and the top 5% who are real and hot are either always booked, outrageously expensive or have a strict screening process. One well known provider in Delaware only wants to deal with older married men, for example. The BP Era spinner for 60-80/ ss that was easy to get ahold of really doesn't exist anymore.

    Most girls don't dream or have a career goal of becoming an escort. It's something they fall into out of desperation or to fund a party habit and even then it's the absolute last resort. If they can find good sugar daddy or a bf they're going to explore that option first.

    When BP was FIRE most of them girls were from the second wave opioid epidemic. I met a few during that time who got in to pay down a debt. One of my all time favorites worked at Wawa and loved her job but got into a legal jam and had some court fines to pay off so she escorted until she made enough then got out. Man that woman was perfect. She had buns and a body what would bust out of a prom dress but had hardly no fat around her midsection to the point where you could feel and slight see her ribs.

    It's just horrible now. I scroll the websites and the escorts that are posting literally should be paying ME for my time and companionship. Nobody is hot anymore. Anyone who is real is a hardcore junky, grossly overweight, too old or has a history of poor service or reports of robberies.
    Yeah man, I've had some gems over the years and it sucks they are all gone now. If you had an eye for it and watched it like a hawk CNJ and South NJ were full of lower middle class white girls trying to score some cash. At one even even the jersey shore area (near central nj) had some goodies but its been a wasteland for the past 5 years or so. I largely agree with the opioid epedemic thing. Unfortunately that fueled alot of this market and now its pretty much done for so I don't think we'll ever return to that again. There are still girls sellin that ass but with the government handing out checks to everyone I suspect it will be sometime before things ever 'normalize'.

    Some of the guys on the other board said in the early 2000's north nj used to be like this too. NNJ now is full of ethnic women and that's not really my thing and I'm not going to newark or the oranges LOL.

  9. #3317

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.
    She texted me randomly asking for "help".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1E6205CA-4DB7-4B11-BFEC-0E3C2D958916.jpg‎  

  10. #3316

    Gia and Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!

    Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.

    Love those big sloppy tits too!
    Gia is a spinner looks very pretty in person, she lets me cip cia. Dee is thick big tits she lets cip.

  11. #3315

    Replied to the wrong message!

    Quote Originally Posted by Babooey  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a while ago. Very nice sweet girl, pictures are mostly accurate if she's wearing her makeup, but like many of us she's been effected by the pandemic. Treat her well and I'd recommend calling over texting.
    She's good.

  12. #3314

    GIA / Desiree. Great fuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015
    Saw her twice about 18 months ago. Best guess is she was just post baby. She was lactating!

    Great time, very much GFE, really got into it too; I'd go so far as say she's worth a trip to Mt Laurel from Phily.

    Love those big sloppy tits too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dez4.jpg‎   Dez2.jpg‎  

  13. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I feel your frustration. I share the same sentiments. I rode the wave from about 2017, but now it's just dead to the point where some days I don't even bother to look because nobody who is worth the effort is even available like it use to be.

    Right now the market is about 70% fake ads / onlyfans, 25% of the same well known horrible service / overweight providers, and the top 5% who are real and hot are either always booked, outrageously expensive or have a strict screening process. One well known provider in Delaware only wants to deal with older married men, for example. The BP Era spinner for 60-80/ ss that was easy to get ahold of really doesn't exist anymore.

    Most girls don't dream or have a career goal of becoming an escort. It's something they fall into out of desperation or to fund a party habit and even then it's the absolute last resort. If they can find good sugar daddy or a bf they're going to explore that option first.

    When BP was FIRE most of them girls were from the second wave opioid epidemic. I met a few during that time who got in to pay down a debt. One of my all time favorites worked at Wawa and loved her job but got into a legal jam and had some court fines to pay off so she escorted until she made enough then got out. Man that woman was perfect. She had buns and a body what would bust out of a prom dress but had hardly no fat around her midsection to the point where you could feel and slight see her ribs.

    It's just horrible now. I scroll the websites and the escorts that are posting literally should be paying ME for my time and companionship. Nobody is hot anymore. Anyone who is real is a hardcore junky, grossly overweight, too old or has a history of poor service or reports of robberies.
    I remember Craigs List and when the Original BestGFE has all kinds of ladies with price ranges all over the place. No you need to take a second mortgage out or you risk rip-off hell or worse. I still see some of the same ladies from 10 years ago, but I either can't or won't touch what is coming out.

  14. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.

    ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey
    I feel your frustration. I share the same sentiments. I rode the wave from about 2017, but now it's just dead to the point where some days I don't even bother to look because nobody who is worth the effort is even available like it use to be.

    Right now the market is about 70% fake ads / onlyfans, 25% of the same well known horrible service / overweight providers, and the top 5% who are real and hot are either always booked, outrageously expensive or have a strict screening process. One well known provider in Delaware only wants to deal with older married men, for example. The BP Era spinner for 60-80/ ss that was easy to get ahold of really doesn't exist anymore.

    Most girls don't dream or have a career goal of becoming an escort. It's something they fall into out of desperation or to fund a party habit and even then it's the absolute last resort. If they can find good sugar daddy or a bf they're going to explore that option first.

    When BP was FIRE most of them girls were from the second wave opioid epidemic. I met a few during that time who got in to pay down a debt. One of my all time favorites worked at Wawa and loved her job but got into a legal jam and had some court fines to pay off so she escorted until she made enough then got out. Man that woman was perfect. She had buns and a body what would bust out of a prom dress but had hardly no fat around her midsection to the point where you could feel and slight see her ribs.

    It's just horrible now. I scroll the websites and the escorts that are posting literally should be paying ME for my time and companionship. Nobody is hot anymore. Anyone who is real is a hardcore junky, grossly overweight, too old or has a history of poor service or reports of robberies.

  15. #3311
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but I don't like that she stays in Fairview. Is Layla worth it?
    Aurora was fun. Did a few late night outcalls to my place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape