Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10232
-
04-03-21 18:35 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.
When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.
-
04-03-21 14:22 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 685Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey
-
04-03-21 13:07 #3300Regular Member

Posts: 14She's a little more beat up in person. She's very cool to deal with. I had a Greek session a few months ago. Not very tight.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 14:36 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 275Gia
Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015
-
04-02-21 14:18 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 103Michele
No I haven't heard from her in a while I did have her number but I can't seem to find.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 13:43 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 151Michele in Blackwood?
Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.
-
04-02-21 13:28 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 96Adalynn
She doesn't look like her photos. She's bigger. Her face definitely is not that cute. I saw her about 2 years ago. I can't remember how good her b j was. Must not have been that memorable. TyPE to leave the TV on during session. She's kind of ratchet. Just not worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:34 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 172Frustrated
The game has changed and I hate what it's become. You have escorts selling pics and videos. Asking for cash app deposits, not texting you back after scheduling.
I went back and forth with this BBW porn star last night, I told her I'm sending any deposits because of past experiences of being scammed. She kept texting me even after numerous no's. She even went as far as dropping the price down to $20.
You escorts looking like they on the verge of death from crack charging ridiculous prices.
I missed the old days man! I'm a vet from the Village Voice and Lava Life days.
-
04-02-21 09:48 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 112Yeah, That's a no go for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dingo21
[View Original Post]
Adalynn Scott seems to be getting good reviews. I think she wants everything covered. Which is fine for FS. I like to at least get some BBBJ.
Does anyone know if that's covered too?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/60111662/
-
04-01-21 22:51 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 129Loose
Its all loose skin and bones from rapid weight lose. Side effect of the demons.
Originally Posted by JDRedBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 22:10 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 25Jenny
Given this info I'll probably pull the trigger. I'm looking for BBBJ and msog, so hopefully she's open.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 21:39 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 551She was on a state vacation
She's back.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 20:16 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 987It's the same Jenny that use to post a while back like in 2019. Looks like she got healthy. Never seen her but she looks like a cool chic and had good reviews.
Originally Posted by MattyKins
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/713210568170
-
04-01-21 16:35 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 112Katrina
Anyone meet her?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/670082691876
-
04-01-21 16:31 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 112Brooke
She is in Frankford, not far from the El. Not the best neighbourhood. VAG is nice clean shaved. But she fells asleep. Small tits, Nice ass. Looks like she had a pup or two. Her oral skills are lacking. Very slow and shallow. Always somebody else in her small one bedroom apartment. She is nice doesn't rush. She used to be SW or still is. I used to have family near K and A. She asked me if I saw her under the El. So she is mixed bag for me.













Reply With Quote





