High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 683 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3302
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Given this info I'll probably pull the trigger. I'm looking for BBBJ and msog, so hopefully she's open.
    I saw her a couple of times, once when she was a red head and then once when she was blonde. Looks like she's a brunette now, so maybe I need to see her again to complete the hat trick.

    To be honest, the last time I saw her was a couple years ago and she looked bad, you could tell her demons had definitely taken a toll. But in these new pics she looks pretty healthy again.

    When I saw her she was a dead fish in bed and BBBJ was not on the menu, but things may have changed.

  2. #3301
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    The game has changed and I hate what it's become. You have escorts selling pics and videos. Asking for cash app deposits, not texting you back after scheduling.

    I went back and forth with this BBW porn star last night, I told her I'm sending any deposits because of past experiences of being scammed. She kept texting me even after numerous no's. She even went as far as dropping the price down to $20.

    You escorts looking like they on the verge of death from crack charging ridiculous prices.

    I missed the old days man! I'm a vet from the Village Voice and Lava Life days.
    Back in like 2012 backpage was FIRE. Even up until its demise in 2017 there were always a handful of new girls dipping their toes in the water. You're lucky if maybe 2-3 decent girls post every 4 months or so around here. I think in other states its a bit better but its gone to shit, big time.

    ive been meaning to do some 'cruising' and try to find girls during the day as one user eluded to on here a few months ago..he said that if you know where to look and go at the right times you can find random girls that arent even pros walking around various small towns in south jersey

  3. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015
    She's a little more beat up in person. She's very cool to deal with. I had a Greek session a few months ago. Not very tight.

  4. #3299

    Gia

    Does anyone know if this girl is worth it?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...a/287041557015

  5. #3298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Michele

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.
    No I haven't heard from her in a while I did have her number but I can't seem to find.

  6. #3297

    Michele in Blackwood?

    Anybody seen Michele in Blackwood recently? Great oral skills. She has disappeared though.

  7. #3296

    Adalynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, That's a no go for me. Thanks.

    Adalynn Scott seems to be getting good reviews. I think she wants everything covered. Which is fine for FS. I like to at least get some BBBJ.

    Does anyone know if that's covered too?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/60111662/
    She doesn't look like her photos. She's bigger. Her face definitely is not that cute. I saw her about 2 years ago. I can't remember how good her b j was. Must not have been that memorable. TyPE to leave the TV on during session. She's kind of ratchet. Just not worth it IMO.

  8. #3295

    Frustrated

    The game has changed and I hate what it's become. You have escorts selling pics and videos. Asking for cash app deposits, not texting you back after scheduling.

    I went back and forth with this BBW porn star last night, I told her I'm sending any deposits because of past experiences of being scammed. She kept texting me even after numerous no's. She even went as far as dropping the price down to $20.

    You escorts looking like they on the verge of death from crack charging ridiculous prices.

    I missed the old days man! I'm a vet from the Village Voice and Lava Life days.

  9. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    Its all loose skin and bones from rapid weight lose. Side effect of the demons.
    Yeah, That's a no go for me. Thanks.

    Adalynn Scott seems to be getting good reviews. I think she wants everything covered. Which is fine for FS. I like to at least get some BBBJ.

    Does anyone know if that's covered too?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/60111662/

  10. #3293

    Loose

    Quote Originally Posted by JDRedBull  [View Original Post]
    Its all loose skin and bones from rapid weight lose. Side effect of the demons.

  11. #3292

    Jenny

    Given this info I'll probably pull the trigger. I'm looking for BBBJ and msog, so hopefully she's open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    It's the same Jenny that use to post a while back like in 2019. Looks like she got healthy. Never seen her but she looks like a cool chic and had good reviews.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/713210568170

  12. #3291

    She was on a state vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    It's the same Jenny that use to post a while back like in 2019. Looks like she got healthy. Never seen her but she looks like a cool chic and had good reviews.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/713210568170
    She's back.

  13. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyKins  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl Jenny in Moorestown real? The pics look like a girl that escorts in a hotel room. She's nice looking and thicc, really hope it's real. I was going to go yesterday but got rained out.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...x/776765950135
    It's the same Jenny that use to post a while back like in 2019. Looks like she got healthy. Never seen her but she looks like a cool chic and had good reviews.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/713210568170

  14. #3289

  15. #3288

    Brooke

    She is in Frankford, not far from the El. Not the best neighbourhood. VAG is nice clean shaved. But she fells asleep. Small tits, Nice ass. Looks like she had a pup or two. Her oral skills are lacking. Very slow and shallow. Always somebody else in her small one bedroom apartment. She is nice doesn't rush. She used to be SW or still is. I used to have family near K and A. She asked me if I saw her under the El. So she is mixed bag for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape