Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 27795
-
04-04-21 15:08 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 514Great move!
Great move! Even though at Asian places I am not bothered by Bro-sans, a guy coming out of her camper sounds like trouble.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
Unfortunate, as Addison looks very decent. But, not worth the pimp trouble.
-
04-04-21 14:28 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 147Addison
After striking out on AA last night, I tried to setup with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/60507572/.
After asking if I would stop for condoms, I inquired if we can go without, she became amenable to the topic of this thread. When I arrived at her spot, some dude walked out of the camper to greet me. I politely said I think I'm at the wrong spot as I was walking away. He tried to reassure me that I WAS at the right spot! She texted me to come back, & I ignored it. As I was driving away she called to beg me to come back. I told her I ALWAYS walk away when I meet a BF / manager (WTF ever he is to her) walking out of the agreed upon meeting spot!
Meeting their BF / pimp / manager, WTF ever he is to her, NEVER works for me. I'll walk away EVER dam time!
-
04-04-21 13:04 #14158Senior Member

Posts: 148Well I took the plunge, and she is big but not as big as most bbw's. She was alot better then I was expecting, she is down for this activity. I also asked about she age and she said she is 32 so I think chingados was right. But as Usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting gents.
-
04-04-21 11:38 #14157Senior Member

Posts: 21688 emilysmith
While I have read that 88 does stand for "HH," in her case, it could be the year she was born. Her ad says she's 32 years old. If she hasn't had her birthday yet this year, that means she was born in 1988.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 11:16 #14156Senior Member

Posts: 141When? Where? With who?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 11:14 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 1209So. 200 per person?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:52 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 25While odd she has it first, I am guessing she doesn't know. Being the year she was born lines up with her age. In contrast to a lot of the ladies on TNA, she does not appear to exclude hobbiests by race and has a POC yes.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:39 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 217Well, no kink shaming but. . . .
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
. . If the pic wasn't enough to put a person off, then the user name should be. 88 is white supremacist "code" for heil hitler. I'll pass on seeing a fat white supremacist.
-
04-04-21 06:41 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 60Creampie BB gangbang DT dp creampie swallow
100 per head.
(206) xxxx675
-
04-04-21 02:00 #14151Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
I'm not opposed to a little entertaining light fiction but you have to keep it believable.
A2
-
04-04-21 00:08 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 148Any info on this one
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38-It-s-Friday!-Start-the-weekend-off-right-and-stop-by-on-your-way-home.
Thanks gents.
-
04-03-21 15:47 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 499Absolutely. I've never been in any situation as a hobbyist or otherwise that inclined me use a firearm or any other weapon for that matter. I never have anything on my person worth seriously injuring or potentially killing someone over. For a session I only carry the cash I'm willing to spend. If it goes south and I lose $150-300 I'd rather live with that than risk a violent conflict that could very well end or ruin my life or someone else's.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 14:25 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 1209Exactly. I carry everywhere except government buildings and when I'm hobbying. Not worth the drama. I've had to pull my weapon in public, thankfully I didn't have to pull the trigger, and even though no one was hurt that was a level of stress, paperwork, and drama I don't ever want to go through again.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
You're simply dealing with too many unknowns when you go to see a provider, even if you've seen her before- their attitudes and situations can change without warning. I've had regulars go from super stable and reliable to insanely fucked up levels of drama from one visit to the next.
It's statistically proven that when you have a weapon on you you are less likely to try and avoid confrontations. This is not the attitude you want if you're suddenly dealing with a psycho hoor or a pimp trying to take your cash. Let them have the money and walk out and be sure the cash for the session is all you have on you, never bring anything inside you're not willing to have stolen. It sucks and it pisses me off to no end but the odds of them causing any further grief once they have the cash and you just walking away are very small, they just want the cash. Once you're in a situation like that it's a no win scenario, letting the cash go without a fight is by far the lesser loss.
-
04-03-21 14:21 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 906Just saying.
All I can say is that I've been mongering for over thirty years and I've never had a cash and dash. I've paid far too much for shitty service, and I've given girls who just didn't do it for me money for them to go the f*ck away, but never had a ROB situation. Ever.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 14:07 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's just easier to show up with nothing but the money you are going to pay. Once they realize how broke you are, they probably would just give you the money back.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




