Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 910 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 960 1010 1410 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 27795
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14160

    Great move!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider  [View Original Post]
    After striking out on AA last night, I tried to setup with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/60507572/.

    After asking if I would stop for condoms, I inquired if we can go without, she became amenable to the topic of this thread. When I arrived at her spot, some dude walked out of the camper to greet me. I politely said I think I'm at the wrong spot as I was walking away. He tried to reassure me that I WAS at the right spot! She texted me to come back, & I ignored it. As I was driving away she called to beg me to come back. I told her I ALWAYS walk away when I meet a BF / manager (WTF ever he is to her) walking out of the agreed upon meeting spot!

    Meeting their BF / pimp / manager, WTF ever he is to her, NEVER works for me. I'll walk away EVER dam time!
    Great move! Even though at Asian places I am not bothered by Bro-sans, a guy coming out of her camper sounds like trouble.

    Unfortunate, as Addison looks very decent. But, not worth the pimp trouble.

  2. #14159

    Addison

    After striking out on AA last night, I tried to setup with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/60507572/.

    After asking if I would stop for condoms, I inquired if we can go without, she became amenable to the topic of this thread. When I arrived at her spot, some dude walked out of the camper to greet me. I politely said I think I'm at the wrong spot as I was walking away. He tried to reassure me that I WAS at the right spot! She texted me to come back, & I ignored it. As I was driving away she called to beg me to come back. I told her I ALWAYS walk away when I meet a BF / manager (WTF ever he is to her) walking out of the agreed upon meeting spot!

    Meeting their BF / pimp / manager, WTF ever he is to her, NEVER works for me. I'll walk away EVER dam time!

  3. #14158
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    While I have read that 88 does stand for "HH," in her case, it could be the year she was born. Her ad says she's 32 years old. If she hasn't had her birthday yet this year, that means she was born in 1988.
    Well I took the plunge, and she is big but not as big as most bbw's. She was alot better then I was expecting, she is down for this activity. I also asked about she age and she said she is 32 so I think chingados was right. But as Usual YMMV.

    Happy hunting gents.

  4. #14157

    88 emilysmith

    While I have read that 88 does stand for "HH," in her case, it could be the year she was born. Her ad says she's 32 years old. If she hasn't had her birthday yet this year, that means she was born in 1988.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Well, no kink shaming but. . . .

    . . If the pic wasn't enough to put a person off, then the user name should be. 88 is white supremacist "code" for heil hitler. I'll pass on seeing a fat white supremacist.

  5. #14156
    When? Where? With who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo  [View Original Post]
    100 per head.

  6. #14155
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo  [View Original Post]
    100 per head.
    So. 200 per person?

  7. #14154
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Well, no kink shaming but. . . .

    . . If the pic wasn't enough to put a person off, then the user name should be. 88 is white supremacist "code" for heil hitler. I'll pass on seeing a fat white supremacist.
    While odd she has it first, I am guessing she doesn't know. Being the year she was born lines up with her age. In contrast to a lot of the ladies on TNA, she does not appear to exclude hobbiests by race and has a POC yes.

  8. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38-It-s-Friday!-Start-the-weekend-off-right-and-stop-by-on-your-way-home.

    Thanks gents.
    Well, no kink shaming but. . . .

    . . If the pic wasn't enough to put a person off, then the user name should be. 88 is white supremacist "code" for heil hitler. I'll pass on seeing a fat white supremacist.

  9. #14152

    Creampie BB gangbang DT dp creampie swallow

    100 per head.

    (206) xxxx675

  10. #14151
    [Deleted by Admin]

    I'm not opposed to a little entertaining light fiction but you have to keep it believable.

    A2

  11. #14150

    Any info on this one

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38-It-s-Friday!-Start-the-weekend-off-right-and-stop-by-on-your-way-home.

    Thanks gents.

  12. #14149
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Fuck no.

    Doing this 20+ years and never had a situation that came close to warranting use of deadly force. Anything else can be handled with spray or just not being a dumbass.

    Pulling a piece can ruin your life, not worth it for anything we'd lose in a single session.
    Absolutely. I've never been in any situation as a hobbyist or otherwise that inclined me use a firearm or any other weapon for that matter. I never have anything on my person worth seriously injuring or potentially killing someone over. For a session I only carry the cash I'm willing to spend. If it goes south and I lose $150-300 I'd rather live with that than risk a violent conflict that could very well end or ruin my life or someone else's.

  13. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.
    Exactly. I carry everywhere except government buildings and when I'm hobbying. Not worth the drama. I've had to pull my weapon in public, thankfully I didn't have to pull the trigger, and even though no one was hurt that was a level of stress, paperwork, and drama I don't ever want to go through again.

    You're simply dealing with too many unknowns when you go to see a provider, even if you've seen her before- their attitudes and situations can change without warning. I've had regulars go from super stable and reliable to insanely fucked up levels of drama from one visit to the next.

    It's statistically proven that when you have a weapon on you you are less likely to try and avoid confrontations. This is not the attitude you want if you're suddenly dealing with a psycho hoor or a pimp trying to take your cash. Let them have the money and walk out and be sure the cash for the session is all you have on you, never bring anything inside you're not willing to have stolen. It sucks and it pisses me off to no end but the odds of them causing any further grief once they have the cash and you just walking away are very small, they just want the cash. Once you're in a situation like that it's a no win scenario, letting the cash go without a fight is by far the lesser loss.

  14. #14147

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It's just easier to show up with nothing but the money you are going to pay. Once they realize how broke you are, they probably would just give you the money back.
    All I can say is that I've been mongering for over thirty years and I've never had a cash and dash. I've paid far too much for shitty service, and I've given girls who just didn't do it for me money for them to go the f*ck away, but never had a ROB situation. Ever.

  15. #14146
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I was always trained that you don't bring the firearm out unless you are going to kill someone. That's what they are for. And I'm not going to kill someone over $250. Heck, the cleaning bill for getting the bloodstains and powder burns out would be more than that.
    It's just easier to show up with nothing but the money you are going to pay. Once they realize how broke you are, they probably would just give you the money back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape