Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 27920
-
04-04-21 15:21 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 285Distressed
I'm with you and want to retain the fantasy to myself that these other people don't exist. It's hard to keep up this self-delusion when he's face to face with you. It's also something instinctive; the act of mating puts us in a vulnerable state. Knowing there's another gorilla lurking in the Bush is not so good.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
Is it just me, or are these women looking more and more distressed? I'm not so sure about even being around a lot of them, let alone getting naked and being physical. At least that's how I feel today, tomorrow may have other urges change my attitude.
-
04-04-21 15:14 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 60100 per person
100 pperson.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 15:10 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 285Nazi?
My GUESS is that 88 is her birth year. Lots of us include it in our username. Now, maybe if she's shaved in the shape of a Hitler mustache. ?
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 15:08 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 514Great move!
Great move! Even though at Asian places I am not bothered by Bro-sans, a guy coming out of her camper sounds like trouble.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
Unfortunate, as Addison looks very decent. But, not worth the pimp trouble.
-
04-04-21 14:28 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 147Addison
After striking out on AA last night, I tried to setup with this one. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/60507572/.
After asking if I would stop for condoms, I inquired if we can go without, she became amenable to the topic of this thread. When I arrived at her spot, some dude walked out of the camper to greet me. I politely said I think I'm at the wrong spot as I was walking away. He tried to reassure me that I WAS at the right spot! She texted me to come back, & I ignored it. As I was driving away she called to beg me to come back. I told her I ALWAYS walk away when I meet a BF / manager (WTF ever he is to her) walking out of the agreed upon meeting spot!
Meeting their BF / pimp / manager, WTF ever he is to her, NEVER works for me. I'll walk away EVER dam time!
-
04-04-21 13:04 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 148Well I took the plunge, and she is big but not as big as most bbw's. She was alot better then I was expecting, she is down for this activity. I also asked about she age and she said she is 32 so I think chingados was right. But as Usual YMMV.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting gents.
-
04-04-21 11:38 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 21688 emilysmith
While I have read that 88 does stand for "HH," in her case, it could be the year she was born. Her ad says she's 32 years old. If she hasn't had her birthday yet this year, that means she was born in 1988.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 11:16 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 142When? Where? With who?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 11:14 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 1209So. 200 per person?
Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:52 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 25While odd she has it first, I am guessing she doesn't know. Being the year she was born lines up with her age. In contrast to a lot of the ladies on TNA, she does not appear to exclude hobbiests by race and has a POC yes.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 10:39 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 217Well, no kink shaming but. . . .
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
. . If the pic wasn't enough to put a person off, then the user name should be. 88 is white supremacist "code" for heil hitler. I'll pass on seeing a fat white supremacist.
-
04-04-21 06:41 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 60Creampie BB gangbang DT dp creampie swallow
100 per head.
(206) xxxx675
-
04-04-21 02:00 #14258Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
I'm not opposed to a little entertaining light fiction but you have to keep it believable.
A2
-
04-04-21 00:08 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 148Any info on this one
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....38-It-s-Friday!-Start-the-weekend-off-right-and-stop-by-on-your-way-home.
Thanks gents.
-
04-03-21 15:47 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 499Absolutely. I've never been in any situation as a hobbyist or otherwise that inclined me use a firearm or any other weapon for that matter. I never have anything on my person worth seriously injuring or potentially killing someone over. For a session I only carry the cash I'm willing to spend. If it goes south and I lose $150-300 I'd rather live with that than risk a violent conflict that could very well end or ruin my life or someone else's.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



