Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 27806
-
04-01-21 10:30 #14126Senior Member

Posts: 26Luna
Saw her a few weeks a go in the you District. Not the best bed in the world if you want standing mish. Photos are fairly accurate but teeth aren't the best in the world as I think she smokes. She is very nice and personable and is very attentive. No BBFS but definitely one of the better BBBJCIMTC.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 05:31 #14125Regular Member

Posts: 8What in place of condoms are you guys using for protection?
I'm not worried about minor stuff like chlamydia, even though I have yet to catch it and I've been doing this for years, tested frequently and all. My protection is:
Hep A + Hep B vaccines (past the year mark for booster so built the immunity already).
Truvada PrEP. Offers higher protection against HIV than condoms! Costs a fortune. Thankfully my insurance covers it so I pay $30 a month instead of $2100.
Cabinet with dosage of PEP (HIV exposure plan b. If exposed, take within 72 hrs and guaranteed immunity. This is what nurses take if they accidently prick themselves with a needle).
Cabinet with several dosage plans of anti biotics.
Thankfully I never had to take the PEP yet. PrEP is all the protection I need. The only scary STD that remains is herpes 2. Condoms don't protect you from this one. Just have to look for rashes and say vigilant.
Be safe out there bros.
-
04-01-21 02:47 #14124Senior Member

Posts: 514Luna
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi.../LunaLoverLips
TGTBT? 220 an hour.
Decent face.
36, but not a dealbreaker.
And 6'0"!
-
04-01-21 00:11 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 285Lilyblooms
Does this mean nobody has any experience with her service?
Originally Posted by WhichHeadRules
[View Original Post]
I'm managing her on the money part. I'm just looking for Intel on service.
Thanks.
-
03-31-21 23:54 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 533Got it. Swinging by tonight probably. Has been a few months and her texts seemed off. Just checking to see if it's all kosher still. Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 23:06 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 824Marina
About 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:59 #14120Banned Member

Posts: 1358Unfortunately, most hobbyists do the exact opposite, ie, just pay the crazy rates. That's going to make it more difficult.
Originally Posted by WhichHeadRules
[View Original Post]
But at least there are others complaining about these ridiculous rates besides me.
-
03-31-21 22:42 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 533Anyone fill up Marina lately?
-
03-31-21 21:48 #14118Regular Member

Posts: 16You have to have the right head in charge to be able to walk away and know at that donation you could be hitting 2. 5 -3 that day if we all exercised control and dictated demand.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:48 #14117Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, well stated! I've been saying for quite a while that the rates these gals are charging are WAY off the charts, and that we as hobbyists should not be paying them. In fact, it is necessary to try and negotiate first. If the gal says no, Hasta La Vista, Baby!
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 19:08 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 170Welcum 2 Seattle.
Time to make that $. I, myself have fallen back a bit. Only on special occasions.
Originally Posted by Capseada
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:07 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 196Have we reached peak stupidity with the Seattle area rates already? Jesus Christ, she's a mid 30's woman who isn't the size of a house, that alone should not command 700 for a fucking hour. That dumb line of being an "intimacy coach" or "spiritual guide" or whatever is a tired old trope too. Nobody should be paying that much, for an hour, for such a basic woman. If she isn't a fitness model or an actual porn star, you shouldn't even consider paying anywhere near that.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 17:48 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 285SophiaRose
She has a safety girl menu, but most reviews imply a Red Book GFE (BBBJ and CFS). I met her earlier this year and RB GFE was my experience. Very sweet and cute little thing. A couple of people here said they got uncovered by paying a tip. I just went with her normal flow and didn't ask for anything off menu. So standard GFE for me.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:03 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 285LilyBlooms
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.
Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?
She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.
Can anyone help with actual experience?
-
03-31-21 05:34 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 133Pregnant
Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976
https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942










Reply With Quote




