Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 27808
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14113

    LilyBlooms

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.

    Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?

    She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.

    Can anyone help with actual experience?

  2. #14112

    Pregnant

    Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976

    https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942

  3. #14111
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    They get to the board and now they are GPS. LOL started from STG was fun. Creampied her many times.


    But with her being GPS there's tons of others for a lot less.
    Right? Many years ago I met a ho off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.

  4. #14110

    Seattle!

    I moved here from the Midwest and have been lurking and wanting to get back to the hobby but damn! The ladies I've been seen on Tryst and TNA are way too full of themselves and overprice what they are doing. I understand making yourself 'elite' but damn. These ladies aren't porn stars or that good looking. Everyone I see is at least $$ overpriced. Onlyfans?. Sorry just had to vent.

  5. #14109
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I hate that B. S. Tell you when you show up that the menu had changed. So who is it?
    Readyjamie.

    If you hit "view original post" in the quotations enough times, it goes back to the original comment / source.

  6. #14108
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    They get to the board and now they are GPS. LOL started from STG was fun. Creampied her many times.

    But with her being GPS there's tons of others for a lot less.
    Right? Many years ago I met a girl off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.

  7. #14107

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have stopped contacting her. I also just saw a well known provider who went UTR. She has decided, this week mind you, that GFE, daty, and fiv are of the menu. She also threw in the stench of not showering. I almost threw up. Guess what. I'll never see her or respond to her again. It was fun while it good. Now it's not so, buh bye.
    I hate that B. S. Tell you when you show up that the menu had changed. So who is it?

  8. #14106

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    So why are guys continuing to contact her? If she or others like her stop providing what this board is about, so be it. It's their choice. It's also or should our choice to never contact them again unless they return to providing what 99% of us on here want.
    I have stopped contacting her. I also just saw a well known provider who went UTR. She has decided, this week mind you, that GFE, daty, and fiv are of the menu. She also threw in the stench of not showering. I almost threw up. Guess what. I'll never see her or respond to her again. It was fun while it good. Now it's not so, buh bye.

  9. #14105

    Kertschoo

    Kertschoo!

  10. #14104

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a significant change in her text responses.
    So why are guys continuing to contact her? If she or others like her stop providing what this board is about, so be it. It's their choice. It's also or should our choice to never contact them again unless they return to providing what 99% of us on here want.

  11. #14103
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    This girl agreed to receiving a creampie but is asking for 460 and I'm a little broke.

    Sharing with you guys but note that I haven't seen her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-booty-barista

    Edit: I tried to play the cheap Marty guy from this forum by trying to haggle a 350 and got banned her lol
    Lesson of life ... be rich and dont be Marty
    They get to the board and now they are GPS. LOL started from STG was fun. Creampied her many times.

    But with her being GPS there's tons of others for a lot less.

  12. #14102
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I did a search on here, but nothing from the past year or so points to this specific Ashley.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...w/918042784128
    Careful with this one. Rob report. Will ask some money for her room then disappears. She does it good and well planned. Asked her to leave phone or purse with and gave a dummy phone till figured. If she can plan things like that few of months ago means she can up to something now. But someone her review here before about a good experience but I would be very careful.

  13. #14101

    Ashley

    Anyone have any info on this one? I did a search on here, but nothing from the past year or so points to this specific Ashley.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...w/918042784128

  14. #14100
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Might be worth it. However, I'd likely cum so fast in that raw v-Jay with that enormous ass against my thighs I'd feel cheated. LOL.

    Someone will report on it, I'm sure. Bet it feels awesome.
    I'm on it.

  15. #14099
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    This girl agreed to receiving a creampie but is asking for 460 and I'm a little broke.

    Sharing with you guys but note that I haven't seen her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-booty-barista

    Edit: I tried to play the cheap Marty guy from this forum by trying to haggle a 350 and got banned her lol
    Lesson of life ... be rich and dont be Marty.
    If you want to pay that much, be my guest! But as Tom Hanks said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape