Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 27809
-
03-31-21 17:48 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 285SophiaRose
She has a safety girl menu, but most reviews imply a Red Book GFE (BBBJ and CFS). I met her earlier this year and RB GFE was my experience. Very sweet and cute little thing. A couple of people here said they got uncovered by paying a tip. I just went with her normal flow and didn't ask for anything off menu. So standard GFE for me.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:03 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 285LilyBlooms
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.
Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?
She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.
Can anyone help with actual experience?
-
03-31-21 05:34 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 133Pregnant
Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976
https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942
-
03-31-21 02:25 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 511Right? Many years ago I met a ho off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 01:46 #14110Regular Member

Posts: 2Seattle!
I moved here from the Midwest and have been lurking and wanting to get back to the hobby but damn! The ladies I've been seen on Tryst and TNA are way too full of themselves and overprice what they are doing. I understand making yourself 'elite' but damn. These ladies aren't porn stars or that good looking. Everyone I see is at least $$ overpriced. Onlyfans?. Sorry just had to vent.
-
03-30-21 22:37 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 196Readyjamie.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
If you hit "view original post" in the quotations enough times, it goes back to the original comment / source.
-
03-30-21 21:43 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 511Right? Many years ago I met a girl off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 21:34 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 387Who?
I hate that B. S. Tell you when you show up that the menu had changed. So who is it?
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 20:28 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 824Yep
I have stopped contacting her. I also just saw a well known provider who went UTR. She has decided, this week mind you, that GFE, daty, and fiv are of the menu. She also threw in the stench of not showering. I almost threw up. Guess what. I'll never see her or respond to her again. It was fun while it good. Now it's not so, buh bye.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 19:34 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 514Kertschoo
Kertschoo!
-
03-30-21 18:14 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 332Why
So why are guys continuing to contact her? If she or others like her stop providing what this board is about, so be it. It's their choice. It's also or should our choice to never contact them again unless they return to providing what 99% of us on here want.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:21 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 113They get to the board and now they are GPS. LOL started from STG was fun. Creampied her many times.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
But with her being GPS there's tons of others for a lot less.
-
03-30-21 15:15 #14102Senior Member

Posts: 113Careful with this one. Rob report. Will ask some money for her room then disappears. She does it good and well planned. Asked her to leave phone or purse with and gave a dummy phone till figured. If she can plan things like that few of months ago means she can up to something now. But someone her review here before about a good experience but I would be very careful.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 10:30 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 51Ashley
Anyone have any info on this one? I did a search on here, but nothing from the past year or so points to this specific Ashley.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...w/918042784128
-
03-30-21 02:19 #14100Senior Member

Posts: 184I'm on it.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






