Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 27920
-
03-31-21 21:48 #14225Regular Member

Posts: 16You have to have the right head in charge to be able to walk away and know at that donation you could be hitting 2. 5 -3 that day if we all exercised control and dictated demand.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:48 #14224Banned Member

Posts: 1358Well, well stated! I've been saying for quite a while that the rates these gals are charging are WAY off the charts, and that we as hobbyists should not be paying them. In fact, it is necessary to try and negotiate first. If the gal says no, Hasta La Vista, Baby!
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 19:08 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 170Welcum 2 Seattle.
Time to make that $. I, myself have fallen back a bit. Only on special occasions.
Originally Posted by Capseada
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:07 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 196Have we reached peak stupidity with the Seattle area rates already? Jesus Christ, she's a mid 30's woman who isn't the size of a house, that alone should not command 700 for a fucking hour. That dumb line of being an "intimacy coach" or "spiritual guide" or whatever is a tired old trope too. Nobody should be paying that much, for an hour, for such a basic woman. If she isn't a fitness model or an actual porn star, you shouldn't even consider paying anywhere near that.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 17:48 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 285SophiaRose
She has a safety girl menu, but most reviews imply a Red Book GFE (BBBJ and CFS). I met her earlier this year and RB GFE was my experience. Very sweet and cute little thing. A couple of people here said they got uncovered by paying a tip. I just went with her normal flow and didn't ask for anything off menu. So standard GFE for me.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:03 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 285LilyBlooms
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....layful-Goddess(es)%26%23128166%3 B-Eager-to-indulge-your-sensual-fantasies-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B&highlight=Lilyblooms.
Any direct experience with Lily relative to this thread?
She definitely positions and prices herself as a cut above most. She's relatively old but appears very attractive and is vague on her menu. Has universal stellar reviews that are mostly short on details. I was surprised her recent review referred to her as a safety girl.
Can anyone help with actual experience?
-
03-31-21 05:34 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 133Pregnant
Any info on this one? Only wants to do outcalls, so that seems sketchy.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ecial/38340976
https://auburn-wa.skipthegames.com/f...o/559542900942
-
03-31-21 02:25 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 511Right? Many years ago I met a ho off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 01:46 #14217Regular Member

Posts: 2Seattle!
I moved here from the Midwest and have been lurking and wanting to get back to the hobby but damn! The ladies I've been seen on Tryst and TNA are way too full of themselves and overprice what they are doing. I understand making yourself 'elite' but damn. These ladies aren't porn stars or that good looking. Everyone I see is at least $$ overpriced. Onlyfans?. Sorry just had to vent.
-
03-30-21 22:37 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 196Readyjamie.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
If you hit "view original post" in the quotations enough times, it goes back to the original comment / source.
-
03-30-21 21:43 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 511Right? Many years ago I met a girl off a chat line and she charged me 60, then she want on the board and was charging 150 and 250. I was paying 60 then 80, then she copped an attitude and wanted more, so that was the end of that ATF.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 21:34 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 387Who?
I hate that B. S. Tell you when you show up that the menu had changed. So who is it?
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 20:28 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 825Yep
I have stopped contacting her. I also just saw a well known provider who went UTR. She has decided, this week mind you, that GFE, daty, and fiv are of the menu. She also threw in the stench of not showering. I almost threw up. Guess what. I'll never see her or respond to her again. It was fun while it good. Now it's not so, buh bye.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 19:34 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 514Kertschoo
Kertschoo!
-
03-30-21 18:14 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 332Why
So why are guys continuing to contact her? If she or others like her stop providing what this board is about, so be it. It's their choice. It's also or should our choice to never contact them again unless they return to providing what 99% of us on here want.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




