Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 343 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2088

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Morning guys, anyone have any info on the one who calls herself queen?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291

    Tempted but wanted to know if anyone has any insight.
    Google the number and she has some posting history going back to 2017. I don't know about reviews though.

  2. #2087

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Saw her awhile ago and left.
    Be careful of her. Look at the ashtray in the pic of her on the bed. Looks like a hypo.

  3. #2086

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a location so I don't think there is anything wrong with her ad.
    I met with her once. She's legit. Accommodating. Larger than her pics show. I'd repeat for the reasonable amount she asked for.

  4. #2085

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Judging by the location, I doubt she's legit.
    I don't see a location so I don't think there is anything wrong with her ad.

  5. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by SnhGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Morning guys, anyone have any info on the one who calls herself queen?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291

    Tempted but wanted to know if anyone has any insight.
    Judging by the location, I doubt she's legit.

  6. #2083

    Queen

    Morning guys, anyone have any info on the one who calls herself queen?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291

    Tempted but wanted to know if anyone has any insight.

  7. #2082

    Question About The Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates68  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she quoted me 1.5 for Hh.

    She seems to have updated her STG page and I know she has an OnlyFans page.

    Hoping she's not getting GPS -- she seems really nice and has a great body (plus will 'dress up' for you which for me is a huge plus).

    But, that said, 1.5 is sort of my limit.

    Oh, and yeah, she definitely doesn't respond the quickest. Will say that she only sees 1-2 guys a day so I'm not sure if that is true.
    Question about her only fans is she filming her clients because I don't want to show up on anyone's video.

  8. #2081
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I think what you were looking for was "No, I'm sorry I don't know her. Have a great day."

    You're welcome

    A2

  9. #2080
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Another one who hates there job though I still may see her does it matter what time you ask for between early morning or late at night.
    Everyone hates being a hoe, don't they? Its just how sensitive their nerve ending are or trigger points are elsewhere like one of the girls I see often doesn't get into at all even after marathon session of conventional pumping but cums multiple times when I start touching around her anus.

  10. #2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week, was 120 qv, 160 hh, 230 hr.

    Cute, tight little body with a sweeeeet phat ass, tiny titties, beautiful but sad eyes. Comm was very spotty, but I needed to curb my young spinner craving. Did the hh. BBBJ (meh), no DATY or FIV, uneventful cfs. Rolled her thru all the positions to take in that bod at every angle. Kinda quenched my craving.

    Eye candy only, one time deal for me unless there's reports of enthusiasm. BTW, she's in a fairly popular provider rooming house, if walking by peeps in the hallways bothers you.
    Another one who hates there job though I still may see her does it matter what time you ask for between early morning or late at night.

  11. #2078

    Does anyone know this girl?

    Her name is Dezereih. Anyone? Please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F581BB51-5F76-44AF-9EE8-F0683FA09B91.jpg‎  

  12. #2077

    Anyone know Dezereih

    Does anyone remember a Dezereih from a couple years back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43B94D4D-F764-4A23-BB63-6AE8DF3FDEB1.jpg‎  

  13. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an idea what she charges for a qv? Quoted me 1. 5 which seemed a little steep to me so I didn't pull the trigger. I only like to do qv with girls I haven't seen before.
    That's about what she charged me.

  14. #2075

    Quick increase

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I texted her this morning. Took over 2 hours for a response, these are the numbers she gave me. QV 130 hh 180 hour 250. Texted her back asking if everything was available at those numbers, haven't heard back yet.
    Saw her last week, was 120 qv, 160 hh, 230 hr.

    Cute, tight little body with a sweeeeet phat ass, tiny titties, beautiful but sad eyes. Comm was very spotty, but I needed to curb my young spinner craving. Did the hh. BBBJ (meh), no DATY or FIV, uneventful cfs. Rolled her thru all the positions to take in that bod at every angle. Kinda quenched my craving.

    Eye candy only, one time deal for me unless there's reports of enthusiasm. BTW, she's in a fairly popular provider rooming house, if walking by peeps in the hallways bothers you.

  15. #2074

    Perhaps new prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I texted her this morning. Took over 2 hours for a response, these are the numbers she gave me. QV 130 hh 180 hour 250. Texted her back asking if everything was available at those numbers, haven't heard back yet.
    I saw her last week and she quoted me 1.5 for Hh.

    She seems to have updated her STG page and I know she has an OnlyFans page.

    Hoping she's not getting GPS -- she seems really nice and has a great body (plus will 'dress up' for you which for me is a huge plus).

    But, that said, 1.5 is sort of my limit.

    Oh, and yeah, she definitely doesn't respond the quickest. Will say that she only sees 1-2 guys a day so I'm not sure if that is true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape