Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5137
-
03-29-21 23:02 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 71Gabby
So. I didn't listen to the multitude of bad reviews. Went and made a visit. Oh dear god the woman never stopped talking. Even with her mouth occupied. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice person. Very sweet actually. But she's just not cut out for this line of work. Terrible HJ, covered oral was not great, doggy was meh, but then she started talking again. Won't repeat. Ever.
-
03-29-21 09:05 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 114The link isn't working anymore. Can you please share who this might be?
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:38 #2090Regular Member

Posts: 12Pregnant girl is fake
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/659878956964
Don't waste your time.
-
03-28-21 19:16 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 71Queen
I almost pulled the trigger on this one but my first choice came through. I feel like this is a real ad.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 18:30 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 294Queen
Google the number and she has some posting history going back to 2017. I don't know about reviews though.
Originally Posted by SnhGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 17:39 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 3Ouch
Be careful of her. Look at the ashtray in the pic of her on the bed. Looks like a hypo.
Originally Posted by Outdoor1647
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 16:56 #2086Regular Member

Posts: 1She's legit
I met with her once. She's legit. Accommodating. Larger than her pics show. I'd repeat for the reasonable amount she asked for.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 16:07 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 360Queen
I don't see a location so I don't think there is anything wrong with her ad.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 11:35 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 653Judging by the location, I doubt she's legit.
Originally Posted by SnhGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 09:34 #2083Regular Member

Posts: 15Queen
Morning guys, anyone have any info on the one who calls herself queen?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291
Tempted but wanted to know if anyone has any insight.
-
03-28-21 07:51 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 265Question About The Only Fans
Question about her only fans is she filming her clients because I don't want to show up on anyone's video.
Originally Posted by Socrates68
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 17:37 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I think what you were looking for was "No, I'm sorry I don't know her. Have a great day."
You're welcome
A2
-
03-27-21 15:37 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 109Everyone hates being a hoe, don't they? Its just how sensitive their nerve ending are or trigger points are elsewhere like one of the girls I see often doesn't get into at all even after marathon session of conventional pumping but cums multiple times when I start touching around her anus.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 08:53 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 265Another one who hates there job though I still may see her does it matter what time you ask for between early morning or late at night.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 07:41 #2078Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone know this girl?
Her name is Dezereih. Anyone? Please.







Reply With Quote






