Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5132
-
03-28-21 17:39 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 3Ouch
Be careful of her. Look at the ashtray in the pic of her on the bed. Looks like a hypo.
Originally Posted by Outdoor1647
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 16:56 #2086Regular Member

Posts: 1She's legit
I met with her once. She's legit. Accommodating. Larger than her pics show. I'd repeat for the reasonable amount she asked for.
Originally Posted by ArchersTarget
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 16:07 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 360Queen
I don't see a location so I don't think there is anything wrong with her ad.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 11:35 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 653Judging by the location, I doubt she's legit.
Originally Posted by SnhGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 09:34 #2083Regular Member

Posts: 15Queen
Morning guys, anyone have any info on the one who calls herself queen?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291
Tempted but wanted to know if anyone has any insight.
-
03-28-21 07:51 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 265Question About The Only Fans
Question about her only fans is she filming her clients because I don't want to show up on anyone's video.
Originally Posted by Socrates68
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 17:37 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I think what you were looking for was "No, I'm sorry I don't know her. Have a great day."
You're welcome
A2
-
03-27-21 15:37 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 109Everyone hates being a hoe, don't they? Its just how sensitive their nerve ending are or trigger points are elsewhere like one of the girls I see often doesn't get into at all even after marathon session of conventional pumping but cums multiple times when I start touching around her anus.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 08:53 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 265Another one who hates there job though I still may see her does it matter what time you ask for between early morning or late at night.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 07:41 #2078Regular Member

Posts: 12Does anyone know this girl?
Her name is Dezereih. Anyone? Please.
-
03-26-21 22:36 #2077Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone know Dezereih
Does anyone remember a Dezereih from a couple years back?
-
03-26-21 15:41 #2076Regular Member

Posts: 17That's about what she charged me.
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 12:54 #2075Banned Member

Posts: 588Quick increase
Saw her last week, was 120 qv, 160 hh, 230 hr.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
Cute, tight little body with a sweeeeet phat ass, tiny titties, beautiful but sad eyes. Comm was very spotty, but I needed to curb my young spinner craving. Did the hh. BBBJ (meh), no DATY or FIV, uneventful cfs. Rolled her thru all the positions to take in that bod at every angle. Kinda quenched my craving.
Eye candy only, one time deal for me unless there's reports of enthusiasm. BTW, she's in a fairly popular provider rooming house, if walking by peeps in the hallways bothers you.
-
03-26-21 12:42 #2074Regular Member

Posts: 16Perhaps new prices?
I saw her last week and she quoted me 1.5 for Hh.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
She seems to have updated her STG page and I know she has an OnlyFans page.
Hoping she's not getting GPS -- she seems really nice and has a great body (plus will 'dress up' for you which for me is a huge plus).
But, that said, 1.5 is sort of my limit.
Oh, and yeah, she definitely doesn't respond the quickest. Will say that she only sees 1-2 guys a day so I'm not sure if that is true.
-
03-26-21 12:05 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks for looking in I tried calling twice yesterday and she didn't pick up.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




