Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 26922
-
03-25-21 21:42 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 80Ryann
I just saw Ryann, she is on tour in Chicago until Sunday and I 100% recommend see her.
Cute Kentucky accent, amazing BBBJ, and a really good experience overall.
https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo
-
03-25-21 18:54 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 387From reviews on The other site they don't seem to be full service (I should have elaborated with the request that I was looming for that, it was assumed, sorry).
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:39 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 43Good options
I've been interested in seeing Melissa (CLM) just haven't found a day to try and the rotating schedule they have at CLM. I tried setting up with Ms Sensual, too much of hassle and pain, text her and she ask for the info in her ads (name, age, picture, and appointment time) gave all info and then waiting. Tried the next day and pretty much the same thing, pretty much told her nevermind.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:35 #15504Senior Member

Posts: 67For my tastes, here's how I'd rank those: Suzie, Rina, Melissa, Yuki, Kate, Ms Sensual.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:28 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 30Been around a while, well into 60's
I saw her at least 10 years ago, and the Old Rand Hotel, not really good time, in a hurry, and charged same prices. She had to work at it, and could not complete so I left with blue balls and sorry I had visited. She reminded me of a provider I use to see, and eventually my old provider came back into the business, and was happy once again.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:57 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 936Massage
Who would you say is the most attractive in this group?
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:46 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 1438We discussed her recently, she asked for 5, I countered with 4 and by the time she accepted I had moved on. I would be all over it if pics are legit for 4 but thus far no one has reported on her https://tryst.link/escort/fernanda_brazilian93.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:37 #15500Senior Member

Posts: 387Search has an issue with me because it rarely if ever works, but I will check, thank you.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 14:16 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 216I can respect providers who don't misrepresent themselves by using clever angles and their hands to hide their gut or say they are twenty years younger than they actually are. I personally like variety. Surprises, not so much. That's why I've never been a fan of the massage parlor scene, the negotiating /"tips" and lack of photos of what you're getting bugs me.
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:51 #15498Senior Member

Posts: 733Will the real Skyler Grey please stand up.
I thought Skyler Grey was Katrina? https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:20 #15497Senior Member

Posts: 3481Judging Based On Looks.
I agree. Some ladies I've seen that weren't super babes were some of the best times I ever had. Besides super babes tend to be full of themselves. And give you a lousy time. Although there are a few exceptions.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 13:02 #15496Senior Member

Posts: 1438Can anyone explain that twitter, is she insane?
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:50 #15495Regular Member

Posts: 13Photo verification
Did you send a photo? Want to pull the trigger but that's a little scary.
Originally Posted by Esidia
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:41 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 65They use the same pic for her every time she pops up. Standard MCE pic which is the only professional one on the ad. Been seeing their girls for couple years I remember the girls photos especially since they always use the same ones for these new "independent" ads.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:36 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 337Tight
Used to be a mature provider in burbs just north of city, Ria. She was well into her 60's and had the tightest body as well as pussy of a lot of women I've seen that were half her age.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Don't judge a book by it's cover.











Reply With Quote





