Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 1295 1795 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15018
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #15017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Had an unreal experience recently. I heard that Bonnie was unreliable, but what I found was unreal. I cannot say this more clearly, avoid!

    Her apartment was a like a crack den. Moldy food, cigarettes and needles everywhere. She did what I can only assume was heroin in the corner when I was there (I pretended not to notice). After wasting my time doing random things and dealing with her dog, her BF and some rando came in and went about their day, while not so subtly rushing me out before anything was done. Completely got scammed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonniebelle
    She's always had a habit and been a little flaky, but before the pandemic she was one of my regulars and I always had fun doing role plays and making videos with her. I have probably a good dozen porn clips we made together with her in various outfits, playing various roles.

    She was what I called a "functioning addict" aside from making you wait an hour or more sometimes and I could work around it. It sounds like since the pandemic she fell off a cliff and let her habits get the best of her.

    Really sad. She was one of my favs.

  3. #15016

    Juicy couture

    Juicy couture has a curvaceous and well-toned physique that's dripping sexy. It was a pleasant surprise to see that she matched the photos on her ad, but looked much better in person. She's blessed with an incredibly firm and bouncy ass, topped with perky tits, and a gripping pussy. She has excellent hygiene, and was exceptionally patient with me. I was very nervous, but she worked to put me at ease, and helped release tension. I left very impressed and look forward to meeting her again real soon. Guys. Treat her with love and respect!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58147334/

  4. #15015

    Macie

    Does anyone know if Macie does golden showers since a lot of reviews say she is down for everything?? Looking a golden shower provider thanks.

  5. #15014

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Had an unreal experience recently. I heard that Bonnie was unreliable, but what I found was unreal. I cannot say this more clearly, avoid!

    Her apartment was a like a crack den. Moldy food, cigarettes and needles everywhere. She did what I can only assume was heroin in the corner when I was there (I pretended not to notice). After wasting my time doing random things and dealing with her dog, her BF and some rando came in and went about their day, while not so subtly rushing me out before anything was done. Completely got scammed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonniebelle
    I had always wanted to try Bonnie, she has had mixed reviews but I never saw mention of her actually scamming like you experienced. Thanks for the report, sorry for your loss, no reason to try her now.

  6. #15013

    Ania from Polish Princess?

    Anyone have digits or an email for Ania from Polish Princess?

  7. #15012
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonDe  [View Original Post]
    Had an unreal experience recently. I heard that Bonnie was unreliable, but what I found was unreal. I cannot say this more clearly, avoid!

    Her apartment was a like a crack den. Moldy food, cigarettes and needles everywhere. She did what I can only assume was heroin in the corner when I was there (I pretended not to notice). After wasting my time doing random things and dealing with her dog, her BF and some rando came in and went about their day, while not so subtly rushing me out before anything was done. Completely got scammed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonniebelle
    Oh wow glad you made it out at the least. Sorry to hear that but thank you for sharing. When you saw those things that should've been your cue to leave, sound like red flags especially if you saw those things before handing over the donation. What area was this in if you don't mind sharing.

  8. #15011

    Juicy couture in Cicero Illinois

    Juicy couture has a curvaceous and well-toned physique that's dripping sexy. It was a pleasant surprise to see that she matched the photos on her ad, but looked much better in person. She's blessed with an incredibly firm and bouncy ass, topped with perky tits, and a gripping pussy. She has excellent hygiene, and was exceptionally patient with me. I was very nervous, but she worked to put me at ease, and helped release tension. I left very impressed and look forward to meeting her again real soon. Guys. Treat her with love and respect!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58147334/

  9. #15010

    Bonnie belle

    Had an unreal experience recently. I heard that Bonnie was unreliable, but what I found was unreal. I cannot say this more clearly, avoid!

    Her apartment was a like a crack den. Moldy food, cigarettes and needles everywhere. She did what I can only assume was heroin in the corner when I was there (I pretended not to notice). After wasting my time doing random things and dealing with her dog, her BF and some rando came in and went about their day, while not so subtly rushing me out before anything was done. Completely got scammed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bonniebelle

  10. #15009

    Monger not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM317  [View Original Post]
    Any rimming with this one?
    I pmd this monger twice hoping for a report. Crickets. I texted her and she never wrote back. Sorta weird. I really want a report on this one and I'm willing to toftt but can't get her to respond.

  11. #15008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    It's hard for me to believe that no one here hasn't seen her. She was on Eros for awhile.
    Which is itself another red flag. A girl like that at those prices would be a legend.

    Maybe a local will give it a shot and see what happens.

  12. #15007

    Re: Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm always happy to be proven wrong but I've never seen a girl who looks like that AND is that affordable AND provides good service. Not in this country.

    But she did FaceTime you. Reminds me of an angle a couple of mongers reported recently where the girl gave an address and when the guy arrived she asked for the deposit before she would give the room # knowing that a guy all revved up and excited is more likely to give in out of desperation than one who is still at home and browsing. So there's that.
    Yeah, I hear you. Screams of TGTBT. So I am having to restrain myself unless I get some information. If she were in Milwaukee I would have already seen her, for better or worse. So the distance between us may be what saves me from wasted time and / or money. It's hard for me to believe that no one here hasn't seen her. She was on Eros for awhile.

  13. #15006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Had to reschedule because of the roads. I'd be coming from Wisconsin. As hot as she is and even knowing she is real, I likely won't pull the trigger unless I get some info first.

    For what it's worth, she is verified at private delights and says she had reviews with the name Natalie that she had to have removed. I understand: another red flag.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jasminejasmine

    I'm trying to be objective LOL and prevent my little head from making bad decisions but I can't get over the body on this beauty. Like I say when we FaceTimed I could see the pelvic tattoo and the face and body matched. She acted totally legit.
    I'm always happy to be proven wrong but I've never seen a girl who looks like that AND is that affordable AND provides good service. Not in this country.

    But she did FaceTime you. Reminds me of an angle a couple of mongers reported recently where the girl gave an address and when the guy arrived she asked for the deposit before she would give the room # knowing that a guy all revved up and excited is more likely to give in out of desperation than one who is still at home and browsing. So there's that.

  14. #15005

    Re: Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    I just FaceTimed with her it's definitely her and no mention of deposit. I have an appointment tonight at 11.
    Had to reschedule because of the roads. I'd be coming from Wisconsin. As hot as she is and even knowing she is real, I likely won't pull the trigger unless I get some info first.

    For what it's worth, she is verified at private delights and says she had reviews with the name Natalie that she had to have removed. I understand: another red flag.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/jasminejasmine

    I'm trying to be objective LOL and prevent my little head from making bad decisions but I can't get over the body on this beauty. Like I say when we FaceTimed I could see the pelvic tattoo and the face and body matched. She acted totally legit.

  15. #15004

    Any recommendation near Chicago airport area

    Will be driving to chicago tonight, any UTR or reliable provider recommendation near chicago airport area? You can PM me as well.

    Much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape