Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15482

    Sheri Gold


  2. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. Shes got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Let us know how she looks if you do go, the pics are old (her switter feed shows she has brown hair that is either super short or wrapped in a super tight bun or something).

  3. #15480

    Kayden Karter

    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. She’s got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  4. #15479

    Kavita Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    All the reports I read on her is that she is a very good provider, but they are pretty older posts from 19. Anyone seen her and can give us some updates?
    IMHO, meh.

    Nice enough, but bigger that advertised, and mechanical.

    It was a few years ago for me, but it was her that I learned ". If they are not showing all of themselves in the pics, they are hiding what they are not showing. ".

    Again, just MHO.

  5. #15478
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiemus1  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened with Kara? She was just my type. But her "Skylar Gray" site is down and isn't responding to her emails.

    Thank you!
    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle

    Is this her? Photos look similar so is ad wording and pricing. Everytime she disappears she comes back more expensive is she worth it for any seniors? A lot post on here saying she is so great but they are one post accounts.

  6. #15477

    Sugar

    I saw Sugar multiple times last year. She's an erotic fireball, and will take whatever pounding you're able to muster.

  7. #15476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Macie

    I have seen Macie multiple times, but of late I have to say I am getting kind of sick of her ever since her surgery.

    One word to describe her, is she is super flaky.

    I booked 4 appointments with her over the last 4 months, but the lack of her responses from her. And also she always changes times of appointments and has double booked the last couple times.

    She was a very good provider when the last time I saw her, but with the last 4 times she canceled appointments, double booked and her ridiculous slow responses l, I have to say the effort to see her, is getting very annoying and just not worth.

    The effort to see her (due to horrible communications) is making it not worth it.

  8. #15475

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Super Sexy Samantha on Tryst, says she's out of the north side? Anyone know generally where? Looks like sub and Greek is very on the menu. Looking to see if anyone has had a dream with her before?
    Saw her many years ago when she was in my price range, was doing massages out of Nside area at irving and kimball area. There were several locations all in that general vicinity.

    Drop dead gorgeous (probably pushing 40 by now, but always took care of herself, and looks mazing).

    Totally legit and a super sweetheart. Not sure about menu options these days.

  9. #15474

    Any girls to get intel, check out, take one for the team?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Seems like lots of sketchy girls on Eros, I have been mostly browsing tryst and rubratings. Welcome back.
    Thanks Moe. I prefer nonpro or sb, but way too horny right now to wait for making new female friends. Most girls I know had already felt ehhh. I'll check out tryst and rubs.

    Any guys have girls they're curious of? I can't take the same risks I could years back, but I might be able to take one for the team and check a girl out. I prefer the younger hotties, even if quality of service is sacrificed. Open to bit older if they're still hot.

  10. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    The hookers all swear by it, but I don't know any hobbyists who do. Maybe it's used all the old men with more money and jizz than brains who happily overpay for lame service and that's why the hookers all like it.
    That's pretty much the way it seemed 10 years ago. Though there was still a decent overlap of girls that would post on CL and BP. I really only jump on Eros to see which pornstars are visiting, in case I could convince myself to treating myself to more expensive candy
    I’d assume The othER review site would be mostly the same case then. I’ll report back if I see one off the site

  11. #15472
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone even use Eros these days?

    I had been mostly nonpro for years. But I am getting uncontrollably horny! LOL. Checking out all options, dusting off old contacts, etc.
    The hookers all swear by it, but I don't know any hobbyists who do. Maybe it's used all the old men with more money and jizz than brains who happily overpay for lame service and that's why the hookers all like it.

  12. #15471

    Samantha on Tryst

    Super Sexy Samantha on Tryst, says she's out of the north side? Anyone know generally where? Looks like sub and Greek is very on the menu. Looking to see if anyone has had a dream with her before?

  13. #15470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone even use Eros these days?

    I had been mostly nonpro for years. But I am getting uncontrollably horny! LOL. Checking out all options, dusting off old contacts, etc.
    Seems like lots of sketchy girls on Eros, I have been mostly browsing tryst and rubratings. Welcome back.

  14. #15469

    Karina Valentino

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbll83  [View Original Post]
    I last emailed her in June and she said she wasn't seeing clients. Has this now changed?
    Her ad on tryst still exists, but she hasn't been active there for a while, but her website still active, so I think she might be seeing only existing clients.

  15. #15468

    Eros Ads

    Hey guys, does anyone even use Eros these days?

    I had been mostly nonpro for years. But I am getting uncontrollably horny! LOL. Checking out all options, dusting off old contacts, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape