Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 1763 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle

    Is this her? Photos look similar so is ad wording and pricing. Everytime she disappears she comes back more expensive is she worth it for any seniors? A lot post on here saying she is so great but they are one post accounts.
    How did you even know she was Skylar Grey?

    Anyway, about Jayelle. The twitter linked to her ad is suss as fuck.

  2. #15491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily if the woman takes care of herself. I'm not sure what worn pussy feels like. I've seen older ladies and younger girls. Both feel the same to me. I'm Asian so pussy feels the same to me.
    IMO the whole idea that a woman can have so much sex that her pussy becomes too loose to feel is kinda mythical. The only two things that seem to make a difference are kids and age.

    The tightest pussies I've ever felt were all sluts and hookers.

  3. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which providers are the best with massages? (I don't want to do a parlor.).

    (Tried one named Anna in Schaumburg but she doesn't respond).
    I've seen several that you can find with a simple search of the usual sites, and here they are in order of my preference:

    Suzie (CLM).

    Melissa (CLM).

    Rina.

    Yuki.

    Ms Sensual.

    Kate / Kristina.

    NOTE: Because it's dead easy to find their contact info with a quick search, I won't share their contact info through DMs. Honestly, just look for it and you'll find it.

  4. #15489
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy83  [View Original Post]
    Second time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was in good shape back then but still didn't enjoy DATY. Wouldn't spread legs and wanted very light touch. Never tried a third time.
    I visited her a couple of years ago and had a nice time, but didn't go back for the reasons already described. She is north of 60 yrs by now.

  5. #15488
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Second time I saw her was about 7 years ago. She was in good shape back then but still didn't enjoy DATY. Wouldn't spread legs and wanted very light touch. Never tried a third time.

  6. #15487

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. Shes got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    I have tried to see her in 2 occasions but her screening is though. I will try again as I really want to meet her.

  7. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.
    Saw her over 20 years ago. And she was a MILF then.

  8. #15485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Worn Pussy?

    Not necessarily if the woman takes care of herself. I'm not sure what worn pussy feels like. I've seen older ladies and younger girls. Both feel the same to me. I'm Asian so pussy feels the same to me.

  9. #15484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    I think she has been around for over 20 years, that must be one worn out pussy.

  10. #15483
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her personally but she had mediocre reviews on ter. Raised her rates recently too.

  11. #15482

    Sheri Gold


  12. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. Shes got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Let us know how she looks if you do go, the pics are old (her switter feed shows she has brown hair that is either super short or wrapped in a super tight bun or something).

  13. #15480

    Kayden Karter

    Super hot, below market prices. Seems legit and not TGTBT. She’s got some positive press on the boards here in other cities/states.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter

  14. #15479

    Kavita Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    All the reports I read on her is that she is a very good provider, but they are pretty older posts from 19. Anyone seen her and can give us some updates?
    IMHO, meh.

    Nice enough, but bigger that advertised, and mechanical.

    It was a few years ago for me, but it was her that I learned ". If they are not showing all of themselves in the pics, they are hiding what they are not showing. ".

    Again, just MHO.

  15. #15478
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiemus1  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, long-time lurker, first time poster here. I was wondering if anyone knew what happened with Kara? She was just my type. But her "Skylar Gray" site is down and isn't responding to her emails.

    Thank you!
    https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle

    Is this her? Photos look similar so is ad wording and pricing. Everytime she disappears she comes back more expensive is she worth it for any seniors? A lot post on here saying she is so great but they are one post accounts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape