Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 922 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5506

    2188?

    Is this the new info on what used to be 2188?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1853825

  2. #5505

    Mimi in room 3, master ass licker and master ball licker with CIM finish

    It's nice that they are back to the 1st, 11th and 21st schedule and that they are back to 3 girl rotation as well. I guess business did not stay down for too long. Saw there were 2 good reviews of Mimi and the pictures posted by the booker on wechat were confirmed by a friend, so I decided to go see Mimi (room 3).

    Both reviews and feedback from my friends are accurate. Walked in her room, not even 30 seconds have gone by her hands were all over me and was shoving her tongue into my mouth. I was like god damn girl, take it easy lol. She helped me undressed as the other reviewer has noted. She then turned around and started shaking her ass at me while asking me if I wanted Dongguan. Hmm, I was thinking to myself that this is interesting. I can't recall the last time a girl proactively asked to lick my ass. I was going to do Dongguan anyway as I am always on the look out for the next master ass licker as a public service for you guys, but the fact that she asked first gave me a good feeling that she is good at eating ass. Boy, she is something else. More on that later.

    The shower was awesome. She was very playful, rubbing her ass against my dick (she works at a Korean spa in NYC and gives nuru). She then turned around, bent down and gave me a Russian job. Thinking she must be wild, I shoved my dick into her mouth and she began a nice BBBJ. I didn't want her to stop, but I was getting a little cold so I told her that I wanted to go to the room now. Back in the room, she started the catbath but I got impatient pretty fast because I could not wait for the rimming job. Guys, we have another master ass licker! If you miss the last one, go see Mimi. Working at a Korean spa, she is used to lick ass. She even asked me to hold my ass cheeks wide open so that she could go deeper. She was shoving her tongue deep inside my asshole. I love it whenever I come across a girl who loves to go that deep. And she pays good attention to licking my balls too. I then turned around and we started 69. She is completely shaved for those of you who don't like bush. Her BBBJ is superb and she started licking my balls without me asking. She is a master ball licker for those who like their balls licked (guys, remember to shave your balls first). Multiple positions were all done wonderfully and she would constantly pulled me in and dfk me. I didn't want it to end, so I extended time right on the spot which is very rare for me. That is how much I enjoyed my time with her. Oh, she does CIM for finish which is my favorite way to finish. We showered again and she helped me dressed and even put the socks on for me. Talk about excellent customer service.

    In summary, while Mimi might not be the hottest girl (8 in Charlie scale) or the youngest (late 20's at least), but her service is great. CIM finish is another plus as it's not that common. In my book, Mimi is in the category of a must see. YMMV as always, but if you decide to go make sure you tell her you want the same Charlie package. Pics from the booker and her own wechat pics are available.

  3. #5504

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    I drew Mimi and she was great.
    I asked for Nancy with the tats, but got Mimi in #3. Pics on WeChat are accurate. Similar experience to yours. New place is pretty small and dank with three tiny love chambers in a row across from the bathroom. The doorman is grumpier than ever and there's not a lot of privacy. Easy free parking on 27th Street overlooking Mt. Bridgeport, however. The girl in #2 was cute, but a little chubby. I guess the hotter girl in #1 was Nancy, but I couldn't spot the tattoos she supposedly has. Decent experience over all.

  4. #5503

    New 2188

    I believe this was the new 2188, on halsted now? I drew Mimi and she was great. Maybe I had a run of meh experiences with the apts but she was fun flirty touchy from the get go. Went for half hour and we got to business quick. BBBJ and then cowgirl which I must say I always have issues climaxing with a condom on in any position. But CG with her matched my porn viewing memories so I was able to unload! She had a very pretty face and great body. I actually didn't mind the new location. Very dark when entering which spooked me a bit. Room was smaller than before. Easy street parking. Paid though. The alley didn't look that great to leave my car and it was a sunny day!

  5. #5502

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick824  [View Original Post]
    New girls today near 25th and Halsted also 35th was informed yesterday by Kiki and Mamason too.
    Are you saying KiKi is at 35th now? Would I be able to see her today anywhere?

  6. #5501

    New

    New girls today near 25th and Halsted also 35th was informed yesterday by Kiki and Mamason too.

  7. #5500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1299

    Dapoxetine

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with a doctor about this a while back and asked about Dapoxetine. It's an anti-depressant but can work to delay orgasm. I read on-line that it generally adds 3-4 minutes, which can be good if you are going to blast very fast (2 pumps). The doctor told me the success rate is low, though. He said something like 20% if I remember correctly.

    For me, the trick is finding a balance between having enough sex so I don't blast so fast, but not too much that I can't get it up. I'm hoping ED pills will get me to that middle spot. As others posted, if you can re-load quickly then jack off before you go or pay for two shots on goal. If you can't re-load then maybe jack off and see if some pills will do the trick.
    Dapoxetine works! There are pills available (perhaps just overseas) that combine Dapoxetine with Viagra. Rock hard and delayed sensitivity / orgasm. If you are regularly busting a nut, sometimes Dapoxetine.

    Lasts too long if you're on the clock at an AMP etc. In my younger days, the trick was rub one out beforehand. In my older years, I don't want to risk that I won't get as hard or up at all so Dapoxetine does the job.

  8. #5499

    Same Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    Do you all consider the apartments different than the hotel ones who charge about the same?
    I've had two different girls that I met in Chicago apartments try to get me up there; it's just a different stop on the circuit. There have been similar hotel setups in some of the cheaper places off Michigan Avenue.

  9. #5498

    Help

    Hello I'm I long time reader but first time poster. I travel a lot for work and I can usually just read on here and find the answers I'm looking for but since I can't this time I decided to ask for help. I'm working in the Chicago area and would love to try some apartment girls in this area can someone get me number or a referral or just point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

  10. #5497

    Asian apartments

    Do you all consider the apartments different than the hotel ones who charge about the same?

    I went to a hotel for 140 hhr in Skokie, and the service was terrible.

    When I gave her 140, she said "160?

    I said no I want a HHR.

    Then she when asked for additional services, she said more. I offered. 4, and she said "no, .6".

    I said no. Then she said "OK .4."

    I asked for a certain area, and she said "no, later." I was so turned off I literally had to finish the massage with "self service."

    I had instant regrets. The only good thing I can say is she had a really nice butt, but good luck trying to enjoy it.

  11. #5496

    2188 new location

    Don't know what to call them anymore since they changed numbers but decided to check out their new location. Very busy traffic. Basically in Chinatown. Some parking options, either across the street or down the alley. Once at location, guy sends you a pic of the exact house which made it easier on me. Place is alot smaller and so are the rooms IMO. Had a session with Mimi I believe she said her name was. Very bubbly personality. Helped me get my clothes off and led me to the shower. Bathroom is bigger than the previous location. Lots of teasing and back to the bedroom. Lots of kissing, BJ, and 69 right away for a while. Missionary and finish in cowgirl. Cleans me up, gives me some water, helps me get dressed, we kiss and off I go. I ran into another person that was about to do a session omw which was a little awkward LOL. Probably won't be goin as much as before cause its a bit farther now, but will be back regardless.

  12. #5495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Lasting longer

    I know a guy a while back asked the same question on another board and one guy suggested he double up on the condoms to reduce sensitivity. Supposedly it works?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.

  13. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    You are a more generous grader than I. I guess I saw some flat areas near her calf and the back of her hand if she lay it open. Yeah, they are having a tough time getting the younger girls coming recently. Kiki is another one that has had a baby which will have an impact on the woman's breasts and pussy. She may still be breast feeding. I hope they get back to girls who haven't given birth yet soon. BTW, I think almost every girl I have met there is "a nice person" but they aren't all attractive.
    You're observant. Respect. On my first visit, I didn't notice that KiKi has had a baby. On my second visit which happened after I reading your post, I found out that she has had a baby.

  14. #5493

    Lasting longer

    I spoke with a doctor about this a while back and asked about Dapoxetine. It's an anti-depressant but can work to delay orgasm. I read on-line that it generally adds 3-4 minutes, which can be good if you are going to blast very fast (2 pumps). The doctor told me the success rate is low, though. He said something like 20% if I remember correctly.

    For me, the trick is finding a balance between having enough sex so I don't blast so fast, but not too much that I can't get it up. I'm hoping ED pills will get me to that middle spot. As others posted, if you can re-load quickly then jack off before you go or pay for two shots on goal. If you can't re-load then maybe jack off and see if some pills will do the trick.

  15. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to cut back on 2188 because it adds up but they keep getting me with the Wechat images. I know they are usually fake but some have been very close to if not the actual picture. I was there recently to see a special guest Maggie that was not advertised under new releases but besides having the tightest little puss nothing else was much to write about. I swore not to return for a while but then they got me with KieKie. Yes, she was young / cute but a bit of a chub with no ass. I only dropped the $130 so not a bad deal considering. She couldn't take much wood so that sucked. On this rotation I was intrigued by Rubby because her nurse images seemed real but then one of you mentioned Bonnie had a nice ass so I went it for either one. I ended up with Bonnie in the middle room. She had a stripper vibe and seems like this is not her first rotation and more of a pro. She was very cute and slim. She did have a nice little ass on her that was not flat for a change. The rack was about a C but not heavy hangers like in the image. Very light and fluffy almost too soft. I had to go doggy with her because of the view but my main complaint was how loose she was down there. She can take a pounding but there was not enough friction to make it feel great but the view was nice! She is willing to do anything you need with no complaints so I would recommend. I've had some here limit your time or try to rush and block a pounding but not Bonnie. Took it like a champ. If any of you run into some big heavy hangers at any of the 3 apts in the area, let me know. I will be sure to report back.
    Is this the same Maggie that worked at King Spa in Palos she seemed to vanish, heard she went back to China. If this is her would Ike to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape