Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 922 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5491

    Just do it

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.
    Sorry bro I have the opposite problem but I would suggest the spray or pay for 2 pops.

  2. #5490

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    It's by Archer and Halsted around 25th so technically a little further north than before.
    Clear your in box.

  3. #5489

    Masturbate before

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.
    There is the information that the 2nd time will take more, longer to achieve so it might help to JO before you go and see is it takes more time for the 2nd.

  4. #5488

    Lasting longer

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.
    You could go for the 2 pop service? Seems ideal for you if you finish quick. I have never been to asian apartment, but I think this is an option from what I have read here.

  5. #5487

    Kegel

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.
    Go search on YouTube for Kegel exercises. Also for me I may last longer if I am with the same partner.

  6. #5486
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShady  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.
    Once's it has contact with the skin, washing it off doesn't remove all the benefits and even if it did just spray again once you get out the shower. You're paying her, no reason to be ashamed to do it in front of her. I've used condoms with the spray / gel inside but I didn't like the feeling so stopped using it, kinda made it hard for me to stay hard. I would suggest a trial run before the main event to see how it works on you.

  7. #5485

    Last that long

    Hey guys I so bad want to try an Asian apartment but to be honest I'm a 2 pump chump I don't last that long. I would like to use that spray that can make me last longer but I'm afraid it'll wash out in the shower there or if they got for a BBBJ it's going to taste bad. Any pointers on how you guys last that long or any tips you can give me. Appreciate it.

  8. #5484

    Coming into town in a couple weeks.

    Hello, I am coming to Chicago in a couple weeks. I am looking for some advice and suggestions on some massage and fun. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Saith.

  9. #5483

    Crystal KP

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Ha! Before seeing her, you said: Thanks I'm going to check it out. Her reviews were just average.

    Where are other reviews that you found?

    I agree, she is fantastic. 5' 6" and a size Zero, nice c to d cups, excellent GFE, a great start in the shower, a great BBBJ technique, willing to go at my pace and suggested activities. She has a fun personality.
    Anyone who can get in with KP and has not seen Crystal yet should make a beeline to see her ASAP. She said she is here for 9 more days. I saw her yesterday and will repeat with her before she leaves town. Cute face, tight body, perfect tits, great attitude and an excellent BBBJCIM. A very nice overall package.

  10. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManjo  [View Original Post]
    Is Maylanie legit.

    Thinking about seeing her.

    Has the same number as Shaba.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2326575
    Yes she is legit friend of Shaba.

  11. #5481

    Maylanie

    Is Maylanie legit.

    Thinking about seeing her.

    Has the same number as Shaba.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2326575

  12. #5480

    Old number

    Quote Originally Posted by Filippino1  [View Original Post]
    So was going to try contacting 2188 cause I haven't been there in a while, but heard they got a new number. Anyone willing to share? Pm is fine.
    Old number still works for now. If you text them, they will give you the new number.

  13. #5479

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonsus  [View Original Post]
    Not the same. That one you have there is hot did you partake?

  14. #5478
    Can somone pm me new location and number fro 2188 thanks.

  15. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    Meet this lovely last Saturday. Little heavy however, very nice curves and buttery soft skin, natural nice sized tits with cocoa puff nipples. Kitty has straight black hair and her regular hair is a beautiful straight long black hair. Attitude and service very nice. She asked me if I would be ok with BBBJ I said ok yes for sure and surprisingly no up charge. For Asian apartment I give her a solid 8 highly recommend all though YMMV. Schaumburg area Not at the Extended.
    Is this the same Anna?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-escort-chicago-319716

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape