Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 922 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5251

    2188 Dongguan double with 2 besties and a surprise ending!

    Guy, the elusive search or I should say searches have ended. Some of you guys have been searching for a Thai girl without having to be screened or someone who knows how to walk on your back or someone who does CIM finish. Well, Hina is all that. She is half Chinese half Thai, but close enough in my book. Her mom is Thai and she can speak some Thai.

    I had planned to skip this rotation as well, having skipped the last one as I am still recovering from a fall before the new year. But the door guy texted me and said two of the girls came together and are besties. I had my shares of doubles at apartments, but most of the times the girls have just met there and don't know each other well. I had a feeling that this bestie Dongguan double would be good. And my gut feeling paid off. Hina and Rose not only worked very well together, they also played with each others' tits! And when I was doing one girl, the other girl would put on solo masturbation show for me. Money well spent.

    The session started off with Hina giving me a shower. Right away, she was very playful already. Put a ton of soaps on me and started rubbing her body against mine. Basically, some nuru action. After the shower, Hina gave me a walk on my back. I really needed one too. From there, the actions got blurry. I remember Rose started licking my ass while I was on all 4 (BTW Rose is a damn good ass licker, goes deep) and Hina was blowing me from below. Then I was on my back with Hina still blowing me while Rose sat on my face for daty. Then they switched positions. Finally, one of the girls said she was getting too horny and needed to get fucked now. I wanted to say it was Rose, but like I said it's all blurry now. They were basically trying to outdo each other. That is how I felt, because when I was doing one girl, then other would ask when is her turn. I think we used around 10 covers altogether! I would rank this double as the second best of all time for me.

    If your heart is not strong enough to do a Dongguan double with Hina and Rose, then Hina is the one to see. Very pretty face. She is in room 2, the one across from the bathroom. Oh, her CIM finish does require a tip of $40, but well worth it.

    Full disclosure as always. My mileage is very high. And if you have heart condition, this double might not be suitable for you. I will not be responsible if something happens to you. But I guess this is not a bad way to go LOL.

    Hina's wechat pictures are available upon request.

  2. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry4044  [View Original Post]
    Most importantly, Rose is tight. We start with CG. The moment I get into her, my dick is grabbed by her vag. She grinds lightly on me, with some kissing and touching. Then we go doggy for a while. Then we go CG again. Now she pounds and grinds me hard. Her vag is so tight that every spot of my dick can feel her vag, even the tip is feeling her vag. At that moment, I'm feeling that my dick can tell what her vag looks like inside. It's amazing. Besides, she is also very attractive, with cute face, nice body and big boobs. Again, Rose is in Room 1.

    By the way, I was offered a line-up and found that Room 2 girl is also attractive, with beautiful face and nice body.
    I forgot to mention that the place is 2188 and the time is Monday night.

  3. #5249

    Bonnie for an HR

    I saw Bonnie for an HR. The previous report was accurate. She is very loose and it's hard to get any friction, but her attitude and her breasts were incredible. Every other woman I have seen at 2188 has had the bolt ons but Bonnie was all natural. She also didn't rush and for the first time ever at 2188, I got the full hr with no rush. First was CBJ followed by cowgirl. This was about 15 minutes. She than gave me a massage for about 10 minutes and then started with the CBJ again. I knew it was going to be hard to finish again but Bonnie tried everything possible. For the next half hour, I pounded her in just about every position imaginable. Her legs quivered before finally giving way during doggystyle. Awesome moment. Still couldn't finish the second time. Finally, she pulled off the cover and gave me a titjob. Awesome feeling myself inbetween her all naturals. Her tits were absolutely covered and dripping with lube and my cum. A sight to see. A+++ for effort and personality.

  4. #5248

    2188?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry4044  [View Original Post]
    Most importantly, Rose is tight. We start with CG. The moment I get into her, my dick is grabbed by her vag. She grinds lightly on me, with some kissing and touching. Then we go doggy for a while. Then we go CG again. Now she pounds and grinds me hard. Her vag is so tight that every spot of my dick can feel her vag, even the tip is feeling her vag. At that moment, I'm feeling that my dick can tell what her vag looks like inside. It's amazing. Besides, she is also very attractive, with cute face, nice body and big boobs. Again, Rose is in Room 1.

    By the way, I was offered a line-up and found that Room 2 girl is also attractive, with beautiful face and nice body.
    What spa is 2188?

  5. #5247

    Rose is tight

    Most importantly, Rose is tight. We start with CG. The moment I get into her, my dick is grabbed by her vag. She grinds lightly on me, with some kissing and touching. Then we go doggy for a while. Then we go CG again. Now she pounds and grinds me hard. Her vag is so tight that every spot of my dick can feel her vag, even the tip is feeling her vag. At that moment, I'm feeling that my dick can tell what her vag looks like inside. It's amazing. Besides, she is also very attractive, with cute face, nice body and big boobs. Again, Rose is in Room 1.

    By the way, I was offered a line-up and found that Room 2 girl is also attractive, with beautiful face and nice body.

  6. #5246

    2188

    Went to 2188 again. Saw girl in room to the right at the top of the stairs. SHe was short, cute, looked upper 20's, but also fairly chubby. I opted for 2 rounds, but wasn't able to finish the second, but that wasn't due to lack of effort, I give her 10/10 for effort, she worked it. However, technique was not the greatest. She didn't speak any English, and I had to use my fingers to show 2 rounds because she didn't understand the word "twice".

  7. #5245

    2188

    Went for 2188 yesterday during the day. Set up is quick and easy. Location / entrance is on a main street.

    I wasn't offered a lineup and was very happy with what I got. I didn't care to get a name, but she was Tiny, mid 30's but w / a young essence, nice butt, decent tits, great face.

    She gave me a nice body to body rub, CBJ which I requested in 69 (no DATY. Personal choice). She did a great job with minor face fucking too.

    Reverse CG to start and willing to switch positions eagerly.

    I would definitely see that one again, although she told me she was leaving that night (via voice translator on her phone).

  8. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.
    How did it go?

  9. #5243

    2188

    I forgot to mention they have a new fence set up. Now the door guy can open it with a remote so no need to wait around until he comes out.

  10. #5242

    Bonnie

    I've been trying to cut back on 2188 because it adds up but they keep getting me with the Wechat images. I know they are usually fake but some have been very close to if not the actual picture. I was there recently to see a special guest Maggie that was not advertised under new releases but besides having the tightest little puss nothing else was much to write about. I swore not to return for a while but then they got me with KieKie. Yes, she was young / cute but a bit of a chub with no ass. I only dropped the $130 so not a bad deal considering. She couldn't take much wood so that sucked. On this rotation I was intrigued by Rubby because her nurse images seemed real but then one of you mentioned Bonnie had a nice ass so I went it for either one. I ended up with Bonnie in the middle room. She had a stripper vibe and seems like this is not her first rotation and more of a pro. She was very cute and slim. She did have a nice little ass on her that was not flat for a change. The rack was about a C but not heavy hangers like in the image. Very light and fluffy almost too soft. I had to go doggy with her because of the view but my main complaint was how loose she was down there. She can take a pounding but there was not enough friction to make it feel great but the view was nice! She is willing to do anything you need with no complaints so I would recommend. I've had some here limit your time or try to rush and block a pounding but not Bonnie. Took it like a champ. If any of you run into some big heavy hangers at any of the 3 apts in the area, let me know. I will be sure to report back.

  11. #5241

    134X - Not Great Service

    Went to the 1349X Location in Lisle. Honestly I believe my expectations were too high, the girl was very unenthusiastic and just wanted to go through the motions. Not sure what I was expecting for $. 40. I normally am a parlor guy but wanted to try something new. You live and learn.

  12. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.
    Where is ad for 31st street?

  13. #5239

    Bracefaced Vietnamese Sanki / Mia Back in Town

    Currently on 31st Street with another girl.

  14. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see prostitution legalized like it is in many countries around the world. Unfortunately, between the feminists claiming that all prostitutes are 'victims' and the bible-thumpers screeching about the need to 'stamp out sin' there's not a lot of people friendly to the idea. That goes double for the police and different the's. A good 'human trafficking' bust makes the cops look good with minimal effort from them, while the the's can use such a bust to burnish their 'get tough on crime' credentials. As they said in the 60's, it's all nothing but political theater and the only real victims are the providers who have to live with the 'stain' on their records and the mongers who have to carry the burden of being 'perverts'. So odds are, it's not going to happen anytime soon.
    Legalise it, regulate it, and tax it. Taxes from prostitution can then be used to help victims of human trafficking and domestic abuse. This model works all over the world, but the US is so sexually backwards that I don't think we are ever going to see legalisation.

  15. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangasm  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations from the current lineup at 2188? The WeChat pics are looking pretty hot.
    The girl in Room 3 (the room on the right hand) is very attractive. Beautiful face, large tits, nice body, smooth skin. Very accommodating. She said her name is Yoyo. But the names are messed up during this lineup. The booker won't help. Make sure guide yourself to Room 3.

    Another girl is Bonnie. Bonnie has a stripper body, long leg, large rack and nice booty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape