Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23725
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

    PROS:

    - Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

    - Ass is amazing.

    - Acts like she's into it.

    - Massage lasted around 30 min.

    - Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

    - L1 was great, took her time.

    - Full nude, mutual touch.

    - Location safe and discreet.

    - 1. 8.

    CONS:

    - Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

    - In and out in 45 min.

    - AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

    That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

    Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.
    Got a link to her ads, this is essentially the type of Masseuse and service I'm looking for. Thanks.

  2. #23724

    Shayna

    Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

    PROS:

    - Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

    - Ass is amazing.

    - Acts like she's into it.

    - Massage lasted around 30 min.

    - Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

    - L1 was great, took her time.

    - Full nude, mutual touch.

    - Location safe and discreet.

    - 1. 8.

    CONS:

    - Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

    - In and out in 45 min.

    - AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

    That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

    Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.

  3. #23723

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.

  4. #23722

    Help

    Hello Fellow mongers of Chicago.

    Visiting your city for a few days. Looking to get on the prowl tomorrow and reading up on some reports now.

    I was hoping if I could get any leads to any FS AMPs. I'm staying near the trump tower and not trying to travel too far.

    If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll pay it two fold if you ever visit Nashville or TN.

  5. #23721
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
    Guess if you're into the GILF thing take a leap.

  6. #23720

    Peterson

    Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy83  [View Original Post]
    I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.

  7. #23719
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy83  [View Original Post]
    She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me.
    Nothing more exciting than getting the MT to agree to the pat on the table!!

  8. #23718

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?
    Eva's are real and perfect IMO. I haven't seen her I'm a long time but pretty sure Kelly at sxl has a pair of bolt ons. May atcH Wellness had a nice set of larger man mades.

  9. #23717
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatTrotter  [View Original Post]
    Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.
    I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.

  10. #23716

    Evan at Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Mandy at Golden Dream. Amy at Paradise. Having snacked on Eva's recently, I think she's lost a couple pounds, breasts may be down to C. But possibly still my favorite tuts in town.
    Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?

  11. #23715
    Any good latina FS spots left?

  12. #23714

    Oki Doki vs Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengachu  [View Original Post]
    Debating between Oki doki or Ozone, has anyone been there recently for l3? What's the $$ like and do you know if mask has to be on 100% of the time?
    I haven't been to either place lately because they are kind of expensive, but odds for L2 at Oki Doki was 100% and L3 was better than 50%. Expect to pay at least $180 on top of the door fee. Ozone is more pricy all the way around, but I would try to get a Thai girl if you go. Last time I went, it was $140 for BBBJ with plenty of fingering and pussy eating. I talked her into fucking for an additional $50. They typically asked $200 for L3 if not $220.

  13. #23713

    Looking for L3 fun

    Debating between Oki doki or Ozone, has anyone been there recently for l3? What's the $$ like and do you know if mask has to be on 100% of the time?

  14. #23712

    Belmont spa

    Under 30 cute petite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Are they in their 30's or much older?

  15. #23711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape