Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23735

    Used to

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    Patronized semi-regularly when they used to place in the south loop. Never a bad experience.

  2. #23734

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.

  3. #23733
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.

  4. #23732
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Under 30 cute petite.
    Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.

  5. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
    Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.

  6. #23730

    Yeah

    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSmith077  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

  7. #23729

    Kp

    Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

  8. #23728

    Deb. Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.

  9. #23727

    Two reports

    B & D Massage.

    Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.

    Belmont.

    HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.

  10. #23726

    AARP Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
    I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.

  11. #23725
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

    PROS:

    - Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

    - Ass is amazing.

    - Acts like she's into it.

    - Massage lasted around 30 min.

    - Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

    - L1 was great, took her time.

    - Full nude, mutual touch.

    - Location safe and discreet.

    - 1. 8.

    CONS:

    - Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

    - In and out in 45 min.

    - AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

    That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

    Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.
    Got a link to her ads, this is essentially the type of Masseuse and service I'm looking for. Thanks.

  12. #23724

    Shayna

    Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.

    PROS:

    - Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.

    - Ass is amazing.

    - Acts like she's into it.

    - Massage lasted around 30 min.

    - Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.

    - L1 was great, took her time.

    - Full nude, mutual touch.

    - Location safe and discreet.

    - 1. 8.

    CONS:

    - Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.

    - In and out in 45 min.

    - AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.

    That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.

    Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.

  13. #23723

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.

  14. #23722

    Help

    Hello Fellow mongers of Chicago.

    Visiting your city for a few days. Looking to get on the prowl tomorrow and reading up on some reports now.

    I was hoping if I could get any leads to any FS AMPs. I'm staying near the trump tower and not trying to travel too far.

    If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll pay it two fold if you ever visit Nashville or TN.

  15. #23721
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
    Guess if you're into the GILF thing take a leap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape