rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23707

    Big tits asian

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Friday ill be coming in town for the sole purpose of some big Asian tits. I have saw Angela at rose on my first day trip and wow those were some big asian tits. Can anyone please give me their idea of the top 3 asian tits on the scene? The bigger the better. I need a top 3 to go see Friday. Happy to return the favor! Thank you.
    I'll second that. I am happy with big asian nips, no matter what size. Had 1 over in Indiana but she is gone now. She had big tits and nips. I enjoy a long titty session. Really helps with the HJ, big time. LOL.

    Barney.

  2. #23706
    Just 1? Hopefully all is well. I kept 3 that I see a few time during the week. I still try to find a new one like temporary for 1 or 2 visit but go back the 3. Willing to help 1 once in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqatkins  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.

  3. #23705

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    4 new girls are working and they are new. Not changed names but they are new girls working.
    Are they in their 30's or much older?

  4. #23704

    Norwood Number Disconnected

    So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

    Thanks!

  5. #23703

    Day trip

    Friday ill be coming in town for the sole purpose of some big Asian tits. I have saw Angela at rose on my first day trip and wow those were some big asian tits. Can anyone please give me their idea of the top 3 asian tits on the scene? The bigger the better. I need a top 3 to go see Friday. Happy to return the favor! Thank you.

  6. #23702

    Belmont spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris873  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how current talent is at Belmont Spa? From the burbs and been a while since I've been there since Covid. Is Lisa still there?
    4 new girls are working and they are new. Not changed names but they are new girls working.

  7. #23701

    Belmont Spa

    Anyone know how current talent is at Belmont Spa? From the burbs and been a while since I've been there since Covid. Is Lisa still there?

  8. #23700

    D&D spa

    ANyone know about this place? I am north and about 70 minutes away. I am going to go for the body trimming and try that out. Wondering is massage legit or AMP like? PM if necessary.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/b...285744887.html

  9. #23699

    Peterson experience

    Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.

  10. #23698
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #23697
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I had a slightly better experience last week. I went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.
    LOL! I think I met your Hobbit. Big tits for her height, but round and chunky with a scar on her left forehead. This hoe wanted HF and tip before anything started. I said, "I'm out," and left.

  12. #23696

    Any recommendations for an AMP somewhere on the southwest side of the city

    I am working today, but I plan on taking a break and visiting an AMP. I am currently on the southwest side of the city, close to the suburb of Oaklawn. I was wondering if anyone knew of an AMP in the area that wasn't an obvious one like King Spa in PH. I use to visit one in Blue Island, but the last few times I drove by, it was closed. Recently, I have gone out to one in Orland Park, and got a HE on my second visit, but I am looking for a new place I have not been before.

    Let me know if you have recommendations. If you want to PM, feel free. Thanks!

  13. #23695

    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
    Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.

  14. #23694
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.
    There is girl name Sasha, in Naperville yechang foot spa.

  15. #23693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435

    Amy at CBR

    Amy is a 40 ish Russian visiting from New York. She has a sweet disposition but every single thing is an upcharge. She also has a solo ad on rubratings. Don't wonder why there are no frontal pics that are actually of her, just be glad that there aren't any. She kept it covered while I was there but there appears to be a LOT of loose skin and baby damage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape