Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8117
-
03-12-21 19:08 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 407I can only upload so many pics of ugly ones per post and I only uploaded one pic per girl. But yes, I couldn't cover them all and your selections certainly merit avoidance as well.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 18:40 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 1287Her true age is 54 as I type this.
Originally Posted by WorldTraveller
[View Original Post]
I personally think her long history of drug use makes her look even older than that.
-
03-12-21 18:18 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 1287May I join you in puking?
As I previously stated, I'm with you. But, you missed a few. Here's some from today's ads.
For fuck's sake, gentlemen, how the fuck do we expect the scene to improve as long as some of you are seeing these nasty hogs? Don't settle, at least not to this point. Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Or, even jerk off. But, whatever you do, stop seeing these women like these!
If you wouldn't hit it for free, then you certainly shouldn't be paying for it!
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 15:45 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 130Lauren
I've been seeing her ads in body rubs or massage categories for years. I got the impression she wasn't (necessarily) into full service (neither am I), but being older myself I have thought about trying her. Given your comments here I think I will, later in the year.
Originally Posted by WorldTraveller
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 11:03 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 1287Well, true.
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
There are several things about this hobby I hate. This is one of them. Everything I learned in my college economics classes just don't seem to apply to the hobby. The free market is supposed to be sending these ugly, disgusting, nasty providers packing to another line of work. But, for whatever reason, it just doesn't seem to happen.
-
03-11-21 08:52 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 166Lauren
Lauren has been working for about 8-10 years in Tucson. Obviously she is older, truth be told she is 6-8 years older than she advertises. She is ok, hell of a BBBJ, everything else is pretty standard. She does work with others from time to time, I did a 2 girl with her and a younger provider once, young girl was very lackluster. I've seen her on and off over the years, I'd repeat as I prefer older, more reliable providers.
Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:57 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 407Well I think you would agree that a pic of a girl flipping off the camera (or maybe a hobbyist) and a pic of a girl with "I don't care" photoshopped over her mouth likely speaks volumes about their attitude and the probable shitty experience all of us would get if we saw them.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:50 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 407April
Made an attempt to see April. Her pics are below. She directed me to the back of a hotel and because of lighter than expected traffic, I got there about 15 minutes early. Right away, I notice two mostly unmarked vehicles belonging to uncle in back. One was a canine unit and both were unoccupied, almost like they had gotten a room somewhere at the hotel. I decided to stay put and observe for awhile. I saw some typical goings on at places like that, but nothing really out of the ordinary. I was mostly looking for potential pimps, uncle, or a situation where maybe there was an exceptionally bad element hanging around. When it came time for my appointment, I texted April and got no response. Gave her two more texts as well as an attempted call and got nothing. Needless to say, I headed for the hills. April's pics are below. I won't speculate on what may or may not have been going on, but given the close proximity of uncle and the clear ghosting, I won't be going back or trying to see April in the future. Who knows? Maybe I dodged one big bullet.
-
03-10-21 13:40 #2964Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info on this one
https://callescort.org/520-809-8951
"Lauren".
This one post quite often. Not much to look at. But, those hangers got me kinda intrigued. Any info on her? On her posts, she usually is working with another girl.
-
03-10-21 11:27 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 1287When you put it this way, it makes me want to cry. Though, the one flipping off the camera, and the one with the multi-colored tongue, aren't overly-hideous. Though, I could just be saying that because I'm judging them by comparison.
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 16:55 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 765Totally agree with DP's comments. The picture to the far left on her ad is stolen from a porn advertising agency. The face and dress are exactly the same, just cropped. As a retired person, I feel an obligation to sample the quality of various porn sites and came across her animated ad several times (literally, LOL). I've also walked away or walked out on providers who are totally different from their pics Or who do the upsell routine. Let them just leave. Every time I pass Alex / Savannah, I just wave and smile. She should get the f'and hint. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 15:32 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 288Kiana
Thinking about trying this one out. Thoughts? Anybody see her before?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/242188809326
-
03-09-21 15:29 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 288Fair point. Maybe I'm not as much of a deviant as I like to think. LOL.
Originally Posted by DesertDD
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 14:00 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah, although she has an alright attitude, definitely not worth anyone's time. Disagree on one point.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
A degenerate like me might perk up at the words "she'll do anything" but there's a whole lot she says no to.
-
03-09-21 13:36 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 407Pardon me.
While I puke.
Below is a quick sample of Tucson's legit escort scene. Given that most women prefer "flattering" images, I can only imagine what some of these so-called providers look like in real life. Frankly, it depresses me and makes me laugh all at the same time. Of course, I haven't even gotten to the rip-off artists, the ones with GPS named Goddess. Phoenix and Mexico are looking better and better all the time.











Reply With Quote





