Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 542 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #347

    Looking for something new

    Any good recommendations on the mid to east side? Or downtown? Looking to see if I'm missing talent. Craycroft / Broadway area tomorrow which is out of my normal zip so figure I'd see what I might be missing. Normally I would chat with Nicole Lords but seeing as she is out and my other favorite is not available I figured I'd ask the community.

  2. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once before the BP stoppage. Everything was covered. Was staying in a run-down trailer in S. Tucson. Attractive Latina, very mechanical. I would not repeat again. $.5 was the rate.
    I had a similar thing in the creepy trailer but it was supposedly her sister Dana, I'm still not 100% sure if it's two different people. When I texted her she was telling me her name was Diana. When I met her she said her name was Dana. Anyway I barely give a shit, BBBJ busted on the boltons and was out the door in 12 minutes flat. I would repeat if outcall was an option, not sure if it is.

    Whatever her name was she was very nice her body was all surgery but fun to play with and touch. I think 1 bill bought me the ticket. If her incall was better I would of hung out and donated more to the cause but it was weird in there and I didn't want to get naked. Cheers.

  3. #345

    Scams

    Odds are very possible someone stole her photo and set up a scam ad. Anytime someone says 'text only' makes me think I'm texting with someone in Russia named Boris. Especially when they want money upfront. I had a gal wants ask so I buy her a visa gift card, then she wanted me to send her a photo of the card and the pin number so she could verify the card was good before we "met". Didn't fall for that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapaTucson  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    https://tucson.rubratings.com/125739

    Has anyone ever met her? I have. About 4 times in the past and every time was better than the last. But then she disappeared and that sucked cause she was one of my favorites. So when I found her last night on the above website I got excited. Too excited. Today we arranged for a meetup at 9 am. She requested that I follow her Snapchat and pay her over Venmo. Seeing that I had a good past with her, I paid. Well, you probably already know what happens next. I write her on Snapchat that I've arrived. I can see that she's opened the message but I get no response. 15 minutes later I'm unfriended and blocked. What the actual fuck? I tried to cancel the transaction through Venmo's customer service but I was too late. Now I can't even get a hold of her. This is all extremely disappointing and I feel like an idiot, as I should.

    Don't trust this ***** and avoid her at all costs. I got to eat this one but if anybody has any ideas about how to get back, I'm all ears.

  4. #344
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Maci

    The last time she responded to my texts, she said she was going to school. She had a 520 number. We never got together again.

    It's been a few years but man, she was a pleaser. The last time, she was looking a bit haggard and heavy but her tits still looked great. She would do anything I wanted. You really miss that in a provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she's still around? I'm referring to the busomy Maci, last number I had was the 878 but wasn't working. If you have current info on her you can pm me. Thanks.

  5. #343

    Hear, Hear.

    I couldn't agree more.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    She has retired a few times in the last few years and every time she comes back she raises the price. Me thinks it's a gimmick to attract attention and build a higher demand so she can jack her price up. Better go see her before she is gone for good, (again)!

    Don't get me wrong, I think she is great, but after she hit 250 she was off my list of local Tucson providers. Not sure how she manages to still get local clients at 300, but I am not one of them. The rates in this hobby have always changed from city to city and have never been a national standard and the market in Tucson has always been a lot lower. I expect and am willing to pay much higher rates in NY or DC, but here in Tucson there is no way I am going that high unless she is a well know porn star, (then the sky is the limit).

    Before I get comments of being a low baller or a cheap asshole, I am sure that I have paid more than most of the guys on here for an hour of a providers time in a lot of other city's, just not here in Tucson and that is not going to change any time soon. The highest I will go is 160 for hhr and 220 for the hour, but the average I am seeing is 120 hhr and 200 an hour and that is what I am expecting..

  6. #342

    Diana.

    I saw her once before the BP stoppage. Everything was covered. Was staying in a run-down trailer in S. Tucson. Attractive Latina, very mechanical. I would not repeat again. $.5 was the rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Her menu on https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928871 and the one review she has only says CBJ. That's the main reason I haven't reached out to her yet. Can you verify that she does BBBJ, (I'm assuming that's what "she will eat bare" means, but want to make sure). You can PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks in advance.

    ILH.

  7. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonHung  [View Original Post]
    Rip Blaze is a porn star too, and still in town.
    Should read Rio Blaze.

  8. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapatucson  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    https://tucson.rubratings.com/125739

    Has anyone ever met her? I have. About 4 times in the past and every time was better than the last. But then she disappeared and that sucked cause she was one of my favorites. So when I found her last night on the above website I got excited. Too excited. Today we arranged for a meetup at 9 am. She requested that I follow her Snapchat and pay her over Venmo. Seeing that I had a good past with her, I paid. Well, you probably already know what happens next. I write her on Snapchat that I've arrived. I can see that she's opened the message but I get no response. 15 minutes later I'm unfriended and blocked. What the actual fuck? I tried to cancel the transaction through Venmo's customer service but I was too late. Now I can't even get a hold of her. This is all extremely disappointing and I feel like an idiot, as I should.

    Don't trust this ***** and avoid her at all costs. I got to eat this one but if anybody has any ideas about how to get back, I'm all ears.
    Truly a shame to hear. Back in the day she gave an amazing finish to a session.

  9. #339

    Maci / Summer

    Does anyone know if she's still around? I'm referring to the busomy Maci, last number I had was the 878 but wasn't working. If you have current info on her you can pm me. Thanks.

  10. #338

    Sasha

    I know many have posted about Sasha, she is a very sweat girl and if you treat her right she'll treat you right. Yes she never seems to be ready on time, her place is usuall a mess and lately the water issues have sucked. But, she is a pleaser. Her friend Nikki should be getting out soon and they are a fun duo. Happy hunting.

  11. #337

    Avoid at all costs

    Long time reader, first time poster.

    https://tucson.rubratings.com/125739

    Has anyone ever met her? I have. About 4 times in the past and every time was better than the last. But then she disappeared and that sucked cause she was one of my favorites. So when I found her last night on the above website I got excited. Too excited. Today we arranged for a meetup at 9 am. She requested that I follow her Snapchat and pay her over Venmo. Seeing that I had a good past with her, I paid. Well, you probably already know what happens next. I write her on Snapchat that I've arrived. I can see that she's opened the message but I get no response. 15 minutes later I'm unfriended and blocked. What the actual fuck? I tried to cancel the transaction through Venmo's customer service but I was too late. Now I can't even get a hold of her. This is all extremely disappointing and I feel like an idiot, as I should.

    Don't trust this ***** and avoid her at all costs. I got to eat this one but if anybody has any ideas about how to get back, I'm all ears.

  12. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Afinder2001  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Amber Blank as my regular until she quit and now she is doing interracial porn mostly. But still based here in Tucson.

    My first travel to Greece was with her. Cute and obedient.
    Rip Blaze is a porn star too, and still in town.

  13. #335

    Diamond / veronica

    Guys. Has anybody tried this one?

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tuc...-0085/1/346423

    I am interested but hesitate due to multiple email Addy and multiple names in very short time frames. Any validation would be great.

  14. #334

    We even have a porn star.

    I used to see Amber Blank as my regular until she quit and now she is doing interracial porn mostly. But still based here in Tucson.

    My first travel to Greece was with her. Cute and obedient.

    Quote Originally Posted by HootchiePapa  [View Original Post]
    OMG is this the same Ryan who would toss salad? Tie you up etc? Man she was awesome. Incredible at what she did. I heard she had a bf and retired. But who knows. I truly miss her!

    We have def lost some great girls for Tucson. The newly retired Nicole, maribel, Ryan, Alexa d. (When she didn't flake) Jordana! Lorelei. My lord just looking back at all the talent. I'm prob missing someone really obvious as well. I remember a Nikki st Phillips as well but she was kinda flaky in the end as wel. But considering we are in a Tucson market we had some good talent here honestly.

    Now it's def drying up.

    Hootchiepapa.

  15. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Jordana I miss. Lorelei quit? Where have I been? Glad I got to see Alexia Dior. I've only got a couple active favorites now. Sad times.
    Lorelei Hart is definitely worth seeing. Don't let the online pics fool you. She's much better looking in person. Plus she's got an oddball / nerdy wonderful sense of humor about herself too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape