Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 542 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2972
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    As I previously stated, I'm with you. But, you missed a few. Here's some from today's ads.

    For fuck's sake, gentlemen, how the fuck do we expect the scene to improve as long as some of you are seeing these nasty hogs? Don't settle, at least not to this point. Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Or, even jerk off. But, whatever you do, stop seeing these women like these!

    If you wouldn't hit it for free, then you certainly shouldn't be paying for it!
    I can only upload so many pics of ugly ones per post and I only uploaded one pic per girl. But yes, I couldn't cover them all and your selections certainly merit avoidance as well.

  2. #2971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTraveller  [View Original Post]
    Lauren---Obviously she is older, truth be told she is 6-8 years older than she advertises.
    Her true age is 54 as I type this.
    I personally think her long history of drug use makes her look even older than that.

  3. #2970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287

    May I join you in puking?

    As I previously stated, I'm with you. But, you missed a few. Here's some from today's ads.

    For fuck's sake, gentlemen, how the fuck do we expect the scene to improve as long as some of you are seeing these nasty hogs? Don't settle, at least not to this point. Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Or, even jerk off. But, whatever you do, stop seeing these women like these!

    If you wouldn't hit it for free, then you certainly shouldn't be paying for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    While I puke.

    Below is a quick sample of Tucson's legit escort scene. Given that most women prefer "flattering" images, I can only imagine what some of these so-called providers look like in real life. Frankly, it depresses me and makes me laugh all at the same time. Of course, I haven't even gotten to the rip-off artists, the ones with GPS named Goddess. Phoenix and Mexico are looking better and better all the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY4OTU1Zjg5NDY3NjdlZWEyNWNiMzVkOTBjYTE5NzRjNGM3YTA.jpg‎   MTE5NjEyNjZjMzlhYWFiNGMxYWYxMzAyMzA2YjhhZjE1NjcxODc2Yg.jpg‎   NDg4NzQ4ZjU3MmQ0YmRjZjFmNjliOTdiYjkzM2Q1OTQ3NWZjZTM.jpg‎   NDIxNDM3NWQyMWQ5ZWNlMmM4OGJkMjM0NDEyM2NhY2E3NDRjMzZm.jpg‎  

  4. #2969

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTraveller  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has been working for about 8-10 years in Tucson. Obviously she is older, truth be told she is 6-8 years older than she advertises. She is ok, hell of a BBBJ, everything else is pretty standard. She does work with others from time to time, I did a 2 girl with her and a younger provider once, young girl was very lackluster. I've seen her on and off over the years, I'd repeat as I prefer older, more reliable providers.
    I've been seeing her ads in body rubs or massage categories for years. I got the impression she wasn't (necessarily) into full service (neither am I), but being older myself I have thought about trying her. Given your comments here I think I will, later in the year.

  5. #2968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    Well I think you would agree that a pic of a girl flipping off the camera (or maybe a hobbyist) and a pic of a girl with "I don't care" photoshopped over her mouth likely speaks volumes about their attitude and the probable shitty experience all of us would get if we saw them.
    Well, true.

    There are several things about this hobby I hate. This is one of them. Everything I learned in my college economics classes just don't seem to apply to the hobby. The free market is supposed to be sending these ugly, disgusting, nasty providers packing to another line of work. But, for whatever reason, it just doesn't seem to happen.

  6. #2967

    Lauren

    Lauren has been working for about 8-10 years in Tucson. Obviously she is older, truth be told she is 6-8 years older than she advertises. She is ok, hell of a BBBJ, everything else is pretty standard. She does work with others from time to time, I did a 2 girl with her and a younger provider once, young girl was very lackluster. I've seen her on and off over the years, I'd repeat as I prefer older, more reliable providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/520-809-8951

    "Lauren".

    This one post quite often. Not much to look at. But, those hangers got me kinda intrigued. Any info on her? On her posts, she usually is working with another girl.

  7. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    When you put it this way, it makes me want to cry. Though, the one flipping off the camera, and the one with the multi-colored tongue, aren't overly-hideous. Though, I could just be saying that because I'm judging them by comparison.
    Well I think you would agree that a pic of a girl flipping off the camera (or maybe a hobbyist) and a pic of a girl with "I don't care" photoshopped over her mouth likely speaks volumes about their attitude and the probable shitty experience all of us would get if we saw them.

  8. #2965

    April

    Made an attempt to see April. Her pics are below. She directed me to the back of a hotel and because of lighter than expected traffic, I got there about 15 minutes early. Right away, I notice two mostly unmarked vehicles belonging to uncle in back. One was a canine unit and both were unoccupied, almost like they had gotten a room somewhere at the hotel. I decided to stay put and observe for awhile. I saw some typical goings on at places like that, but nothing really out of the ordinary. I was mostly looking for potential pimps, uncle, or a situation where maybe there was an exceptionally bad element hanging around. When it came time for my appointment, I texted April and got no response. Gave her two more texts as well as an attempted call and got nothing. Needless to say, I headed for the hills. April's pics are below. I won't speculate on what may or may not have been going on, but given the close proximity of uncle and the clear ghosting, I won't be going back or trying to see April in the future. Who knows? Maybe I dodged one big bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.38.12 AM.png‎   Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 11.37.58 AM.jpg‎  

  9. #2964

    Any info on this one

    https://callescort.org/520-809-8951

    "Lauren".

    This one post quite often. Not much to look at. But, those hangers got me kinda intrigued. Any info on her? On her posts, she usually is working with another girl.

  10. #2963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    While I puke.

    Below is a quick sample of Tucson's legit escort scene. Given that most women prefer "flattering" images, I can only imagine what some of these so-called providers look like in real life. Frankly, it depresses me and makes me laugh all at the same time. Of course, I haven't even gotten to the rip-off artists, the ones with GPS named Goddess. Phoenix and Mexico are looking better and better all the time.
    When you put it this way, it makes me want to cry. Though, the one flipping off the camera, and the one with the multi-colored tongue, aren't overly-hideous. Though, I could just be saying that because I'm judging them by comparison.

  11. #2962
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I went to visit with this one and had to politely decline once she opened the door. Needle marks everywhere, easily 20 lbs heavier than pics, and just absolutely gross looking. She'll do anything for $100 but I wouldn't touch that even if she was paying me.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/574886207998
    Totally agree with DP's comments. The picture to the far left on her ad is stolen from a porn advertising agency. The face and dress are exactly the same, just cropped. As a retired person, I feel an obligation to sample the quality of various porn sites and came across her animated ad several times (literally, LOL). I've also walked away or walked out on providers who are totally different from their pics Or who do the upsell routine. Let them just leave. Every time I pass Alex / Savannah, I just wave and smile. She should get the f'and hint. Be safe out there!

  12. #2961

    Kiana

    Thinking about trying this one out. Thoughts? Anybody see her before?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/242188809326

  13. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDD  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, although she has an alright attitude, definitely not worth anyone's time. Disagree on one point.

    A degenerate like me might perk up at the words "she'll do anything" but there's a whole lot she says no to.
    Fair point. Maybe I'm not as much of a deviant as I like to think. LOL.

  14. #2959
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I went to visit with this one and had to politely decline once she opened the door. Needle marks everywhere, easily 20 lbs heavier than pics, and just absolutely gross looking. She'll do anything for $100 but I wouldn't touch that even if she was paying me.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/574886207998
    Yeah, although she has an alright attitude, definitely not worth anyone's time. Disagree on one point.

    A degenerate like me might perk up at the words "she'll do anything" but there's a whole lot she says no to.

  15. #2958

    Pardon me.

    While I puke.

    Below is a quick sample of Tucson's legit escort scene. Given that most women prefer "flattering" images, I can only imagine what some of these so-called providers look like in real life. Frankly, it depresses me and makes me laugh all at the same time. Of course, I haven't even gotten to the rip-off artists, the ones with GPS named Goddess. Phoenix and Mexico are looking better and better all the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    4.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape