Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 1821 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19541

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of amber lee?
    Yea, will check if she minds me sharing, for next time.

  2. #19540

    Mimi

    In the last pic in this post, Mimi looks like she is wearing a Twin Peaks outfit and possibly in a Twin Peaks restroom. Does she work there? If so, would that be the Brentwood location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615  [View Original Post]
    I really needed a release so I booked a session with Mimi. She is great at TCB.

    I walk in to her nice and private apartment and she meets me bent over her table with a school girl outfit on. No bra, no panties. We greet each other and hug. She didn't seem to be into LFK / DFK, so I went straight for her awesome man mades. Mimi has got the softest man mades on top I've ever felt.

    She then sat me down on the couch and took junior out and began playing with him. I was already hard at this point and her mouth felt great. Mimi pays attention to every part down there, alternated between my head and my balls. She keeps this up for 10 or so minutes until I tell her I'm going to cum. Mimi is great about this and takes me in even deeper while I cum inside her throat.

    She then asks "baby do you want to fuck me?

    This leads us to her bedroom, where she has a big bed and great lighting. I told her I want her to suck my balls to get hard again and boy does she..

  3. #19539
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Search Mida here for reports with pics.
    AHHHH OK I know why I didn't see her on here.

  4. #19538
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you Same Old Al, I didn't have any luck seeing her this last time when she was in town. She reached out to me saying she would be coming in the next day. So the next day she again reaches out to me saying she was getting ready to get a room. I responded and all I got was crickets after that. I knew there was a possibility of getting crickets or ghosted, as another member has reported in the past about being ghosted twice. I'm just glad I didn't have to drive far only to be disappointed.
    So, she comes to Nashville?

  5. #19537

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Here you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2228B8A3-F193-496F-9524-C9516CCFE394.jpeg‎   119FA810-2C59-4D0A-BE2A-9FAE657849FC.jpeg‎   833B3584-F852-4C9F-994D-022E9DA858A4.jpeg‎   917E5A65-46B2-4229-A634-28A8D8C8A313.jpeg‎  

  6. #19536

    Ashley a ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.
    It's too bad that she is as reliable as any provider found on random regular advertising websites. I will not waste my time with someone who doesn't have enough respect for my time. Ghosted and not even the decency to send an apology or anything. A little respect goes a long way. All I got was wasted time and gas.

  7. #19535
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    Are there any photos of Anna the gem? I think I saw her once 2 years ago but not sure. I searched but didn't see any.

    Sad to hear she isn't well and hope she gets the help she needs.

    PM is fine.
    There's a few photos floating around. Atlanta gangbang thread has some where she did a party down there. She just lost a family member that she was close to. I haven't had any contact with her since may but keep track of her. She is a fun date but her demons get the best of her at times.

  8. #19534
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.
    Communications can be difficult with her at times. I have enjoyed several visits with her. Standing 69 is easy to achieve with her.

  9. #19533

    Ashley the Spinner

    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.

  10. #19532
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up to anyone interested. Amber Lee and Ling are doing doubles in Murfreesboro 😳. Unfortunately I can't make it but envy those that do.
    Any pics of amber lee?

  11. #19531

    Amber Lee / Ling

    Just a heads up to anyone interested. Amber Lee and Ling are doing doubles in Murfreesboro 😳. Unfortunately I can't make it but envy those that do.

  12. #19530

    Anna the gem

    Are there any photos of Anna the gem? I think I saw her once 2 years ago but not sure. I searched but didn't see any.

    Sad to hear she isn't well and hope she gets the help she needs.

    PM is fine.

  13. #19529

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmvic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have pictures of Ashley?
    Use the search tool for Nashville Escort Section for Ashley Wet Spinner and you will find several pictures.

  14. #19528

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Does anyone have pictures of Ashley?

  15. #19527

    First few times she was great.

    And keep in mind things change with these girls. The first few times I saw her she was as you described. Amazing. Sometimes as they go further down the rabbit hole things change. Not expecting her to be different after a hiatus (I moved out of the area) it was a disaster. She was so drugged out she made less sense than normal and tried to steal everything that wasn't bolted down. Let's hope her recent vacation has helped her with that but everyone needs to be aware that she is a thief, circumstances or not, and be aware of that fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookn  [View Original Post]
    Some members make it theirs life mission to reply to any post with their negative review of the time a provider no showed them or didn't do right. Some will even return for abuse over and over and act surprised they get the same bad treatment.

    I have had the exact opposite when dealing with Mimi. She is a space cadet but a great fuck. I have always had a good time and left wanting to see her again and again which I have. She is young, open to most positions and when the mood strikes will leave you breathless.

    She is the perfect YMMV and we happen to click. She has shared tales of mongers she didn't care for with me, may be BS may be truth but they all preform better if they like you. It has been established you have to be watchful with most these girls and she is no different so be aware. But if you are lucky enough to click with her you will have a great night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape