Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 821 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 321 721 771 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 871 921 1321 1821 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19542

    Gia mamma mia

    Great looking, exactly like pics, friendly, easy to talk to.

    As soon as I walked in she gave me light kisses and we proceeded to talk about the hobby, who is who, any socials, and etc. To feel each other out. That didn't last long and the fun began very quickly, dfk in the kitchen and worked our way to the bed room. Placed the donation on the bed, due our lack of change I just decided to give her a nice pre-tip.

    Gave a fantastic BJ, wet and smooth at the right times then I sure as hell returned the favor with some DATY. Missionary followed after I secured the condom, just barely fit. Deep pussy grinding to make her cum from the missionary and then she pushed me down to ride me for a while to get herself off.

    Then to finish me off she gave me an incredible BJ, various speeds of course like climbing Mt. Everest. She then passed me a wet wash cloth to wipe down and off, talked a bit more with some light kissing after we both cleaned up and I went off on my merry way.

    She meet all my expectations, friendly, sexy, honest, and freaky. Don't miss out on Gia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A39F9764-46EB-4243-83C4-1A409B8646E5.jpg‎   1721DA22-BBD7-4AA5-87FE-587F4F56BEAB.jpeg‎   3FB8027E-7D46-49D3-9CDC-353F2F494348.jpg‎   1FD07982-B6A0-40E7-A40D-0440094BD876.jpg‎   ECFA2251-B21E-4088-BC62-2CAD681194D0.jpg‎  


  2. #19541

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasco97  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of amber lee?
    Yea, will check if she minds me sharing, for next time.

  3. #19540

    Mimi

    In the last pic in this post, Mimi looks like she is wearing a Twin Peaks outfit and possibly in a Twin Peaks restroom. Does she work there? If so, would that be the Brentwood location?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615  [View Original Post]
    I really needed a release so I booked a session with Mimi. She is great at TCB.

    I walk in to her nice and private apartment and she meets me bent over her table with a school girl outfit on. No bra, no panties. We greet each other and hug. She didn't seem to be into LFK / DFK, so I went straight for her awesome man mades. Mimi has got the softest man mades on top I've ever felt.

    She then sat me down on the couch and took junior out and began playing with him. I was already hard at this point and her mouth felt great. Mimi pays attention to every part down there, alternated between my head and my balls. She keeps this up for 10 or so minutes until I tell her I'm going to cum. Mimi is great about this and takes me in even deeper while I cum inside her throat.

    She then asks "baby do you want to fuck me?

    This leads us to her bedroom, where she has a big bed and great lighting. I told her I want her to suck my balls to get hard again and boy does she..

  4. #19539
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Search Mida here for reports with pics.
    AHHHH OK I know why I didn't see her on here.

  5. #19538
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you Same Old Al, I didn't have any luck seeing her this last time when she was in town. She reached out to me saying she would be coming in the next day. So the next day she again reaches out to me saying she was getting ready to get a room. I responded and all I got was crickets after that. I knew there was a possibility of getting crickets or ghosted, as another member has reported in the past about being ghosted twice. I'm just glad I didn't have to drive far only to be disappointed.
    So, she comes to Nashville?

  6. #19537

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Here you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2228B8A3-F193-496F-9524-C9516CCFE394.jpeg‎   119FA810-2C59-4D0A-BE2A-9FAE657849FC.jpeg‎   833B3584-F852-4C9F-994D-022E9DA858A4.jpeg‎   917E5A65-46B2-4229-A634-28A8D8C8A313.jpeg‎  

  7. #19536

    Ashley a ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.
    It's too bad that she is as reliable as any provider found on random regular advertising websites. I will not waste my time with someone who doesn't have enough respect for my time. Ghosted and not even the decency to send an apology or anything. A little respect goes a long way. All I got was wasted time and gas.

  8. #19535
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckySmile  [View Original Post]
    Are there any photos of Anna the gem? I think I saw her once 2 years ago but not sure. I searched but didn't see any.

    Sad to hear she isn't well and hope she gets the help she needs.

    PM is fine.
    There's a few photos floating around. Atlanta gangbang thread has some where she did a party down there. She just lost a family member that she was close to. I haven't had any contact with her since may but keep track of her. She is a fun date but her demons get the best of her at times.

  9. #19534
    Quote Originally Posted by DayDating777  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.
    Communications can be difficult with her at times. I have enjoyed several visits with her. Standing 69 is easy to achieve with her.

  10. #19533

    Ashley the Spinner

    Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.

    She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.

    I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.

    YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.

  11. #19532
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up to anyone interested. Amber Lee and Ling are doing doubles in Murfreesboro 😳. Unfortunately I can't make it but envy those that do.
    Any pics of amber lee?

  12. #19531

    Amber Lee / Ling

    Just a heads up to anyone interested. Amber Lee and Ling are doing doubles in Murfreesboro 😳. Unfortunately I can't make it but envy those that do.

  13. #19530

    Anna the gem

    Are there any photos of Anna the gem? I think I saw her once 2 years ago but not sure. I searched but didn't see any.

    Sad to hear she isn't well and hope she gets the help she needs.

    PM is fine.

  14. #19529

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmvic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have pictures of Ashley?
    Use the search tool for Nashville Escort Section for Ashley Wet Spinner and you will find several pictures.

  15. #19528

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Does anyone have pictures of Ashley?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape