Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 31840
-
03-12-21 09:24 #19540Banned Member

Posts: 110Mimi
In the last pic in this post, Mimi looks like she is wearing a Twin Peaks outfit and possibly in a Twin Peaks restroom. Does she work there? If so, would that be the Brentwood location?
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 23:55 #19539Senior Member

Posts: 1307AHHHH OK I know why I didn't see her on here.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 23:49 #19538Senior Member

Posts: 1307So, she comes to Nashville?
Originally Posted by RustyKuntz
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 22:24 #19537Senior Member

Posts: 793Ashley Wet Spinner
Here you are.
-
03-11-21 21:52 #19536Senior Member

Posts: 815Ashley a ghost
It's too bad that she is as reliable as any provider found on random regular advertising websites. I will not waste my time with someone who doesn't have enough respect for my time. Ghosted and not even the decency to send an apology or anything. A little respect goes a long way. All I got was wasted time and gas.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 21:32 #19535Senior Member

Posts: 220There's a few photos floating around. Atlanta gangbang thread has some where she did a party down there. She just lost a family member that she was close to. I haven't had any contact with her since may but keep track of her. She is a fun date but her demons get the best of her at times.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 21:23 #19534Senior Member

Posts: 220Communications can be difficult with her at times. I have enjoyed several visits with her. Standing 69 is easy to achieve with her.
Originally Posted by DayDating777
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 20:40 #19533Senior Member

Posts: 179Ashley the Spinner
Gentlemen, if you want the true definition on a spinner, she is your girl. 5'5" 110 lbs. Blonde. She is quite thin, but naturally.
She will not be everyone's type, but the "Energizer Bunny" is a good description. You can't turn her off, once you flip the switch.
I have had many dreams with Ashley and she never disappoints. She has a job and not always available.
YMMV, but if she likes you, she is sooo much fun.
-
03-11-21 20:13 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 181Any pics of amber lee?
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 20:07 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 1136Amber Lee / Ling
Just a heads up to anyone interested. Amber Lee and Ling are doing doubles in Murfreesboro 😳. Unfortunately I can't make it but envy those that do.
-
03-11-21 19:09 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 170Anna the gem
Are there any photos of Anna the gem? I think I saw her once 2 years ago but not sure. I searched but didn't see any.
Sad to hear she isn't well and hope she gets the help she needs.
PM is fine.
-
03-11-21 18:40 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 793Ashley Wet Spinner
Use the search tool for Nashville Escort Section for Ashley Wet Spinner and you will find several pictures.
Originally Posted by Atmvic
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 18:14 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 52Ashley Wet Spinner
Does anyone have pictures of Ashley?
-
03-11-21 17:49 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 318First few times she was great.
And keep in mind things change with these girls. The first few times I saw her she was as you described. Amazing. Sometimes as they go further down the rabbit hole things change. Not expecting her to be different after a hiatus (I moved out of the area) it was a disaster. She was so drugged out she made less sense than normal and tried to steal everything that wasn't bolted down. Let's hope her recent vacation has helped her with that but everyone needs to be aware that she is a thief, circumstances or not, and be aware of that fact.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:45 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 438Got a link for this cutie?
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





