Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12745

    Sorry to hear this

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyNc40  [View Original Post]
    I find myself in a situation where I need surgery that has a high likelihood of causing long term ED. As a result I'm looking for some suggestions for my "farewell tour". I've been around since the Backpage days. The quality of talent has definitely gone downhill, as most of you know. Due to the downturn, I'm not out and about as much as I used to be. Looking for exceptional, attractive, good performance and no BS would be welcome. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    I am curious though, what kind of surgery might do that to a guy? Hope this isn't too personal.

  2. #12744
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck recently with any Asian girls? I searched and either couldn't find or links were dead. Don't care if it's a fake ad just looking for good experience hopefully not too small.
    I've had a couple of dreams with the fake Asian ads on STG. The pics are fake, the ages are a lie, but I'm older so no big deal. You do get the typical experience with an Asian woman and not some drug addict. The prices quoted seem to be lower lately.

  3. #12743

    Ginger

    Visited Ginger recently while driving through town. Pics are real. Very pretty lady, unbelievably nice all naturals up top. She is not a GFE type, but she can go at it like the energizer bunny and will wear you down. Talked a bit to start and get comfortable with each other, she seems really nice. Got comfortable and started with covered BJ for 5-10 minutes then cowgirl for another 10-15 minutes, then mish for about another 5 minutes till I couldn't take it any more. Cleaned up, she asked if we would see each other again and I had to let her down and be honest, that I wasn't likely to be around much. Treat her nice, she is a sweetie.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...views/36732281

  4. #12742

    Intel on Dynamic Duo?

    Curious is anyone has TOFTT with these providers. Especially interested in knowing more about the petite Latina. Do they perform only as a team, or is it player's choice? The Latina has a sex appeal that makes me think she'd be a little fireball. Thanks in advance why'all.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/59638328/

  5. #12741

    Juicy peaches. My FINAL review

    One of my New Years resolutions was to drop the escort game altogether by the time I turn 24. I turn 24 next Tuesday, so I decided to go out with a bang. Anyways, I decide to see Peaches in Durham. We come to terms of BBBJ, daty, and bb during our visit. I arrive and she says I'm too musty downtown. I literally showered before I went to see her, but ok. At this point the only way to get Junior up is daty, so I proceed with that. After the daty deed is done, just before I'm about to go to town, she says that a condom will be required. I would've grabbed my money and left right at that note but she hid it while I wasn't looking, so I decided to stay. Put the rubber on and got down to business. Nice session. Cleaned up and was on my way. Also worth mentioning that I think she's a little deaf. I had to repeat myself multiple times because she couldn't hear me. At point blank range. I wouldn't repeat for obvious reasons but YMMV. As for the veteran mongers on this forum, make sure she doesn't pull a fast one of you like she did me. Qv is 60, paid 80 for bb but it never happened (overpaid).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/59640941/

  6. #12740

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Go try a search on the bareback forum a bit down. I tried to search further out found no answers. Going to look again. Good luck.
    I honestly don't know. Tbh more of the higher class ladies typically don't but never say never!

  7. #12739

    Asheligh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    She told me that sometimes she'll refuse for that. She's tiny dude. Probably doesn't want you wrecking her cervix. No offense. Its so funny that guys have size envy but experience shows us that most, not all but most girls don't even like super large ones. In any case though, yea she's a tiny girl I can see her refusing if you're large.
    She has seen me a few times but has also told me can't right now because I'm too big and ruin rest of her day / night. So at least she is relatively consistent.

  8. #12738

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShips  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whether Jessica Foxxx or Fiona Ender does BB and / or Greek?
    No BB and no Greek. I tried myself LOL.

  9. #12737

    A bit high

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but I've been in touch with Stella T on Eros about scheduling a visit when she's in raleigh. Expensive though.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
    Yeaaa a bit too rich for my budget LOL but thanks!

  10. #12736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Wrong Board

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShips  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know whether Jessica Foxxx or Fiona Ender does BB and / or Greek?
    Go try a search on the bareback forum a bit down. I tried to search further out found no answers. Going to look again. Good luck.

  11. #12735

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck recently with any Asian girls? I searched and either couldn't find or links were dead. Don't care if it's a fake ad just looking for good experience hopefully not too small.
    Haven't seen her yet but I've been in touch with Stella T on Eros about scheduling a visit when she's in raleigh. Expensive though.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  12. #12734

    Asian luck?

    Anyone had any luck recently with any Asian girls? I searched and either couldn't find or links were dead. Don't care if it's a fake ad just looking for good experience hopefully not too small.

  13. #12733

    Ahhhh ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    She said my tool was too big.
    She told me that sometimes she'll refuse for that. She's tiny dude. Probably doesn't want you wrecking her cervix. No offense. Its so funny that guys have size envy but experience shows us that most, not all but most girls don't even like super large ones. In any case though, yea she's a tiny girl I can see her refusing if you're large.

  14. #12732

    Was pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    How is her deepthroat?
    At first it was a bit toothy but if you read my review once we got into 69 it was better. Probably the angle.

  15. #12731
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has good reviews on this girl. Rub one out before had dude, don't miss out because you want to do it twice. I myself have missed out on some good ones do to self imposed rules. Not worth it man.
    How is her deepthroat?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape