Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12730

    Layla

    Don't bother. Her rates are way too high now. She is literally charging Eros rates now and she is far from that. She was a decent value back when her rates were about half of what she wants now like a year or so ago.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/952620594825

    Quote Originally Posted by Noel01  [View Original Post]
    She never respond my text.

    What time can I get her attention or how can I get in touch with her.

  2. #12729

    Me Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone has good reviews on her. She refused to see me. Could be a color thing.
    Definitely not a color thing. I'm AA and she loves to see me. Could be a size thing maybe? She has told me she's turned away guys if they're too big.

  3. #12728

    Good head

    Looking for some good head w / cim around triangle area. Any suggestions?

  4. #12727

    Jessica Foxxx & Fiona Ender

    Does anyone know whether Jessica Foxxx or Fiona Ender does BB and / or Greek?

  5. #12726
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Don't see how. Didn't affect me.
    She said my tool was too big.

  6. #12725

    Brietta4 U

    Fellow Mongers. Thinking of taking the plunge with this one. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/217647

    Be safe and monger on.

  7. #12724

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    I had heard good reviews on her and OMG she does not disappoint if you're looking for a very sensual very pleasing body rub with a spectacular ending this is the person you want to see.

    I won't go into too many details but I will say that I definitely enjoyed and have been back a couple of Times since my first visit about 2 weeks ago.

    Definitely will repeat a few more times hopefully she stays in the area for a while.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121141
    Sandman. I definitely agree. I have seen her 6-8 times and she does a great job. I reviewed her on here a few months back.

  8. #12723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Info?


  9. #12722
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel01  [View Original Post]
    She never respond my text.

    What time can I get her attention or how can I get in touch with her.
    I'd say politely try again. Just don't blow her phone up. I know sometimes she gets busy.

  10. #12721
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Layla is great. Like there's a couple girls I rotate though to do dumb fetish and kink stuff with but Layla gets the call when I want to relax and enjoy somebody's company.
    She never respond my text.

    What time can I get her attention or how can I get in touch with her.

  11. #12720

    Marie

    I had heard good reviews on her and OMG she does not disappoint if you're looking for a very sensual very pleasing body rub with a spectacular ending this is the person you want to see.

    I won't go into too many details but I will say that I definitely enjoyed and have been back a couple of Times since my first visit about 2 weeks ago.

    Definitely will repeat a few more times hopefully she stays in the area for a while.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121141

  12. #12719

    Not entirely sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Google the phone numbers and do image searches on the photos. Then let us know here what you find out.
    But I got a reply from her but never setup a date.

  13. #12718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Yes she is

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Very rarely do I struggle to find the words however I was finally able to get up with Jessica Fox last night and I'm still kinda of in awe over the experience.

    She is just that damn good.
    Saw her pre and post boob job.

    Just a fun girl and gives a fun session.

  14. #12717

    Reality check

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if this post is real or not. There has been a previous post with a different contact number and the same photos, which kinda makes me suspicious, but after this new one started popping up, haven't seen the old one. Can anyone confirm if real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59532041/
    Google the phone numbers and do image searches on the photos. Then let us know here what you find out.

  15. #12716

    Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone has good reviews on her. She refused to see me. Could be a color thing.
    Don't see how. Didn't affect me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape