Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,046 to 18,060 of 30788
-
03-11-21 22:29 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 294Ginger
Visited Ginger recently while driving through town. Pics are real. Very pretty lady, unbelievably nice all naturals up top. She is not a GFE type, but she can go at it like the energizer bunny and will wear you down. Talked a bit to start and get comfortable with each other, she seems really nice. Got comfortable and started with covered BJ for 5-10 minutes then cowgirl for another 10-15 minutes, then mish for about another 5 minutes till I couldn't take it any more. Cleaned up, she asked if we would see each other again and I had to let her down and be honest, that I wasn't likely to be around much. Treat her nice, she is a sweetie.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...views/36732281
-
03-11-21 20:50 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 50Intel on Dynamic Duo?
Curious is anyone has TOFTT with these providers. Especially interested in knowing more about the petite Latina. Do they perform only as a team, or is it player's choice? The Latina has a sex appeal that makes me think she'd be a little fireball. Thanks in advance why'all.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/59638328/
-
03-11-21 20:00 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 66Juicy peaches. My FINAL review
One of my New Years resolutions was to drop the escort game altogether by the time I turn 24. I turn 24 next Tuesday, so I decided to go out with a bang. Anyways, I decide to see Peaches in Durham. We come to terms of BBBJ, daty, and bb during our visit. I arrive and she says I'm too musty downtown. I literally showered before I went to see her, but ok. At this point the only way to get Junior up is daty, so I proceed with that. After the daty deed is done, just before I'm about to go to town, she says that a condom will be required. I would've grabbed my money and left right at that note but she hid it while I wasn't looking, so I decided to stay. Put the rubber on and got down to business. Nice session. Cleaned up and was on my way. Also worth mentioning that I think she's a little deaf. I had to repeat myself multiple times because she couldn't hear me. At point blank range. I wouldn't repeat for obvious reasons but YMMV. As for the veteran mongers on this forum, make sure she doesn't pull a fast one of you like she did me. Qv is 60, paid 80 for bb but it never happened (overpaid).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/59640941/
-
03-11-21 17:33 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 578I don't know
I honestly don't know. Tbh more of the higher class ladies typically don't but never say never!
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:21 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 97Asheligh
She has seen me a few times but has also told me can't right now because I'm too big and ruin rest of her day / night. So at least she is relatively consistent.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 16:09 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 81Nope
No BB and no Greek. I tried myself LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaceShips
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 14:09 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 60A bit high
Yeaaa a bit too rich for my budget LOL but thanks!
Originally Posted by PartTimeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 14:07 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 619Wrong Board
Go try a search on the bareback forum a bit down. I tried to search further out found no answers. Going to look again. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SpaceShips
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 14:02 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 114Eros
Haven't seen her yet but I've been in touch with Stella T on Eros about scheduling a visit when she's in raleigh. Expensive though.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
03-11-21 13:38 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 60Asian luck?
Anyone had any luck recently with any Asian girls? I searched and either couldn't find or links were dead. Don't care if it's a fake ad just looking for good experience hopefully not too small.
-
03-11-21 13:05 #12733Senior Member

Posts: 578Ahhhh ok
She told me that sometimes she'll refuse for that. She's tiny dude. Probably doesn't want you wrecking her cervix. No offense. Its so funny that guys have size envy but experience shows us that most, not all but most girls don't even like super large ones. In any case though, yea she's a tiny girl I can see her refusing if you're large.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:01 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 578Was pretty good
At first it was a bit toothy but if you read my review once we got into 69 it was better. Probably the angle.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 09:59 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 97How is her deepthroat?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 09:36 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 1242Layla
Don't bother. Her rates are way too high now. She is literally charging Eros rates now and she is far from that. She was a decent value back when her rates were about half of what she wants now like a year or so ago.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/952620594825
Originally Posted by Noel01
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 07:32 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 136Me Neither
Definitely not a color thing. I'm AA and she loves to see me. Could be a size thing maybe? She has told me she's turned away guys if they're too big.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



