Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8117
-
03-09-21 11:10 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 407I already know to avoid this one, but I want to thank you for thinking with your "big head" instead of your "little head. " Some folks would have given in after making the drive, but that only perpetuates the presence of these crappy providers here in the Tucson area. When they aren't getting the $$$ they need here, they will eventually get the message and go elsewhere. I don't think anyone here has ever missed a shitty provider who packed their bags and left town.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:39 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 288No. Just no.
Dreamed I went to visit with this one and had to politely decline once she opened the door. Needle marks everywhere, easily 20 lbs heavier than pics, and just absolutely gross looking. She'll do anything for $100 but I wouldn't touch that even if she was paying me.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/574886207998
-
03-07-21 23:39 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 72Your posts are much appreciated as you obviously know the Tucson scene and are a resource to most of us!
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 22:37 #2954Regular Member

Posts: 10Gps
When http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/784175497936 wants $165/ hr, I think that is shows GPS is completely subjective. I had a great time years ago with AD, however her subsequent reviews did not encourage me to visit again, but the thought of her even being older and heavier if far more tempting than me than Dawn.
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 10:30 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 407At $$ for an hour, depending on who it is, I wouldn't necessarily say that is GPS. When I saw Alexia before, she was pretty hot and worked out hard to stay that way. She was also very good from a performance perspective. But yeah, there comes a point at which it just isn't worth it. In this case, the apparent paranoia along with the obstacle course I have to traverse just to see her just makes it a not worthwhile venture. And that is of course assuming it really is her.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 10:13 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 765I had to laugh here. So let me get this straight, a girl is posting her pussy for sale, but you have to 'sell' yourself so she will allow you to pay GPS rates to have the pussy? And then to inevitably meet a woman whose pictures are 15+yrs and 20 lbs old? I'll stick with Elaine and Katie at Sun AMP for the real deal. Thanks for the post. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by DucatiPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 19:29 #2951Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info?
The number listed in this link has many different girls. 22nd and Craycroft. Anybody partaken?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lexis/36928448
-
03-05-21 17:19 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 407Alexia Dior
Well, having seen her numerous times years ago, I figured I'd give it (her) a shot and reached out for her. Initial communication was ok although she wanted original emails from when I contacted her years ago. Ummmmmm, they are long gone, babe. In fact, I couldn't even tell her what email I was using to contact her then, like that would prove anything anyway. I told her a number of things that she either said to me or I observed as a client and which only a prior client would know, but alas, it seems I am somehow, surprisingly, not measuring up. I'm a bit pissed off about it and more than disappointed, but whatever. I mention it here because if anyone else tries to get with her, they may encounter the same thing. Oh well.
-
03-05-21 00:06 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 76Morgan Marie
There's a name I had forgotten. But what a memory. Only saw her once that I recall, but wow. Stunning and either very into things or an amazing actress. Sadly, she wasn't available all that much, was hard to book with, and wasn't on the scene all that long.
Originally Posted by GilaMonster77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:42 #2948Regular Member

Posts: 19Sylvia
I saw her twice, long ago. She is a beautiful and sexy lady.
Originally Posted by Sencit
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:40 #2947Regular Member

Posts: 19Alexia
You're right. It's not her. I wish it was though. I miss Alexia Dior a lot!
Originally Posted by Amorist1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:55 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 263Alexia
Let's see. If she's 28 now, then when I saw her 15 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by GilaMonster77
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 10:22 #2945Regular Member

Posts: 7I agree, I think that is her pic from a decade ago. She was super hot and was fantastic during her prime before she went kinda nuts and became unreliable. Her friend Morgan Marie was super hot and the greatest ever IMO. They used to play together too. Wonder what happened to her. Sigh.
Originally Posted by BlueEyedMan58
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 00:07 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 76Alexia pics
They may be her. Some of course you can't tell because of the cropping, but I'm pretty sure the one with the blond hair and the tight waist is her. Something like 12 years ago. I was lucky enough to be one of the very first people she "met" and she was an extraordinarily gorgeous woman. Plus actually fairly smart and really sweet.
Originally Posted by GuyInTucson
[View Original Post]
Sadly, time and whatever else has taken its toll.
-
03-04-21 00:01 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 288I've heard 125/250 with you providing a place to play. Of course, rates are subjective right?
Originally Posted by TenSleep
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





