Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 542 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2942

    Alexia Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Those photos are literally a decade old.
    It doesn't matter- they're not her anyway.

  2. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster77  [View Original Post]
    And she hasn't aged a day! The perpetual "28" lmao.
    Those photos are literally a decade old.

  3. #2940

    Alexia Dior

    And I'm sure she's as reliable as she's ever been!

    She ghosted me once, leaving me feeling foolish as I waited in an apartment complex parking lot for the reply that never came. And that was that.

  4. #2939

    Navaya

    Quote Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got the "$50 blow and go" from her?

    She posts quite often. She a little rough looking.
    I THINK she used to post her a different name? She's not much to look at but has a very nice BBBJ. I thought she was finye, but maybe just changed numbers! I'd go for that again for sure!

  5. #2938

    Sword swallower

    Can anyone recommend a provider who can offer a true, all the way down, deep throat? Hopefully also attractive, but other considerations are secondary. Trying to knock this off the old bucket list. PM me if you would prefer.

  6. #2937

    Alexia Dior

    And she hasn't aged a day! The perpetual "28" lmao.


  7. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Anybody dream with this cutie?

    https://www.meetcherrylane.com/
    I think she used to go by Sylvia Hampton, a quality intelligent high level "courtesan". Years ago, a very satisfying experience.

    https://www.69butterfly.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton/

    https://tucson.sugarnights.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton-0

  8. #2935

    Apparently she is here for March

    Quote Originally Posted by Ternymph  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Alexia has reactivated her P411 account. Anyone see here? Is she the reliable version or the flake version? Thanks.
    https://us.escortsaffair.com/tucson/...59b174ac81c362

  9. #2934

    Navaya

    Has anyone got the "$50 blow and go" from her?

    She posts quite often. She a little rough looking.

  10. #2933

    BrianA

    I've seen her before. Like 9 months ago. She's usually located in on of those hotels park / Benson hwy area. Her pics aren't recent. Like 4-5 years ago. Gained weight for sure. I would pass if it came down to her. Unless she gives a awesome deal. Like a 40 qv, I'd go for it.

  11. #2932

    Alexia Dior on P411

    Saw that Alexia has reactivated her P411 account. Anyone see here? Is she the reliable version or the flake version? Thanks.

  12. #2931

    Briana

    Yes, I've seen Bri several times. Like you noted, she is NOT reliable at all. She is short and cute but as a BIG ass & a belly. She also does NOT give a BJ (covered or not). Her show-up ratio has only been about 20% of the time. So whenever I schedule with her, I try to have several backups waiting. Also, her Incalls have always been on the Southside and not in the best areas.

    I would repeat, but not as the primary provider.

    YMMV.

    CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Briana? I have been trying to get with her over the last week and she seems either drug-addicted or extremely flaky.

    One day, she said she was ready right away. 5 minutes later, she replied, never mind, my family just got here. WTF?

    The next time, she was ready and told me to come over. I waited in the parking lot of her apartment complex but she delayed and delayed, never gave up the apartment #.

    Anyone have any success? If so, was it worth it?

  13. #2930

    Cherry

    Anybody dream with this cutie?

    https://www.meetcherrylane.com/

  14. #2929

    Nikole POF

    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyBucks  [View Original Post]
    What's her username on POF, if you don't mind me asking?
    I deleted the app but will go back and look for her again, I will let you know when I find her.

  15. #2928

    WTF tucson

    Really? Nothing sexy like gross feet (1st link). I've had it with Tucson. Only attractive provider I've seen lately is Veah (second link), who wanted 5 hundos for an hour in a shithole sketchy hotel on 29th and Craycroft. Hot body but bad acne under that mask, tried to upsell on top of that outrageous rate and also had a big ass dog in the room. Needless to say I split. It's truly ridiculous.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...party/37505956

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/37500354

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape