Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8117
-
03-03-21 22:51 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 162Alexia Dior
It doesn't matter- they're not her anyway.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 18:48 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 649Those photos are literally a decade old.
Originally Posted by GilaMonster77
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 13:59 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 460Alexia Dior
And I'm sure she's as reliable as she's ever been!
She ghosted me once, leaving me feeling foolish as I waited in an apartment complex parking lot for the reply that never came. And that was that.
-
03-03-21 13:10 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 481Navaya
I THINK she used to post her a different name? She's not much to look at but has a very nice BBBJ. I thought she was finye, but maybe just changed numbers! I'd go for that again for sure!
Originally Posted by GoWithTheFlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 21:58 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 8Sword swallower
Can anyone recommend a provider who can offer a true, all the way down, deep throat? Hopefully also attractive, but other considerations are secondary. Trying to knock this off the old bucket list. PM me if you would prefer.
-
03-02-21 21:23 #2937Regular Member

Posts: 7Alexia Dior
And she hasn't aged a day! The perpetual "28" lmao.
Originally Posted by Primo56
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 17:59 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 37I think she used to go by Sylvia Hampton, a quality intelligent high level "courtesan". Years ago, a very satisfying experience.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
https://www.69butterfly.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton/
https://tucson.sugarnights.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton-0
-
03-02-21 16:56 #2935Regular Member

Posts: 10Apparently she is here for March
https://us.escortsaffair.com/tucson/...59b174ac81c362
Originally Posted by Ternymph
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:54 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 42Navaya
Has anyone got the "$50 blow and go" from her?
She posts quite often. She a little rough looking.
-
03-02-21 16:49 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 42BrianA
I've seen her before. Like 9 months ago. She's usually located in on of those hotels park / Benson hwy area. Her pics aren't recent. Like 4-5 years ago. Gained weight for sure. I would pass if it came down to her. Unless she gives a awesome deal. Like a 40 qv, I'd go for it.
-
03-02-21 13:47 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 133Alexia Dior on P411
Saw that Alexia has reactivated her P411 account. Anyone see here? Is she the reliable version or the flake version? Thanks.
-
03-01-21 18:18 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 995Briana
Yes, I've seen Bri several times. Like you noted, she is NOT reliable at all. She is short and cute but as a BIG ass & a belly. She also does NOT give a BJ (covered or not). Her show-up ratio has only been about 20% of the time. So whenever I schedule with her, I try to have several backups waiting. Also, her Incalls have always been on the Southside and not in the best areas.
I would repeat, but not as the primary provider.
YMMV.
CL.
Originally Posted by MotorboatJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 16:43 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 288Cherry
Anybody dream with this cutie?
https://www.meetcherrylane.com/
-
03-01-21 11:00 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 185Nikole POF
I deleted the app but will go back and look for her again, I will let you know when I find her.
Originally Posted by TwentyBucks
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 10:21 #2928Regular Member

Posts: 7WTF tucson
Really? Nothing sexy like gross feet (1st link). I've had it with Tucson. Only attractive provider I've seen lately is Veah (second link), who wanted 5 hundos for an hour in a shithole sketchy hotel on 29th and Craycroft. Hot body but bad acne under that mask, tried to upsell on top of that outrageous rate and also had a big ass dog in the room. Needless to say I split. It's truly ridiculous.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...party/37505956
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/37500354












Reply With Quote





