Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 898 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11042

    Nobody's Business

    If I buy a $ dinner and I decide to tip $. 5 to the server, who's business is that? Same goes for when I'm extremely happy and drop a $$ tip at Tiger.

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedStif  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how over an 8 month stretch just for Joy many are in such a hurry to keep increasing the price from when she was happy with 1 Ben and now people are wanting to throw more Jacksons on top. Up to 160. Smh.

    The prices should be maintained between the 1 and 140 max!

    Just fascinating how some want to keep burning thru more and more Ben's and Jackson's.

    Stay safe out there!

  2. #11041

    Donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Of course.
    That's correct. I was including house fee. Just making a statement that we all work together to keep it like it has been around d a Benjamin or so.

    With the spring time and COVID19 restrictions slowly lifting people might not be thinking clearly LOL.

    I agree too to the prior post. I've been in regularly and always do the standard house fee60, then lay a Ben down first thing in the room. If it's my regular top notch girl then I spring for the extra Jackson.

    Stay safe out there!

  3. #11040
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So I have to ask about the ladies, I want young and thin, not the 50 why / o women. Who do I ask for? Either location, I guess I don't care..
    You're sort of barking up the wrong tree with that. If you want "young and thin," you'd want to look into an escort. The ladies aren't usually fat, but none of them are in their 20's.

  4. #11039
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafficax  [View Original Post]
    Been going to both places for years. 60 for room (1 hr, never tried 1/2 hr, never will) & Ben for the tip, left on the table when getting into the room. Occasionally asked for more, always said "that's what I always give". Never got pushback, and always got good service. Always was polite & friendly. Ladies respond well to that.

    YMMV. Giving more than a Ben for tip is encouraging bad expectations. IMHO.

    much prefer Tiger to Sunny, ladies "seemed" friendlier at Tiger. And then there is ATF, Cherry at Tiger. she is excellent. hope she comes back. Sophia & Cookie are great also.
    I'm planning a trip to Warren for the first time. I've been to the ones in CLE / AKR but not Warren, so this is my first. I see what the tip should be, thanks. So I have to ask about the ladies, I want young and thin, not the 50 why / o women. Who do I ask for? Either location, I guess I don't care.

    Also, is AM the best time since everyone is "fresh" ? LOL.

  5. #11038

    Candy at Sunny

    Guys, I took one for the team today. Not sure if this is the same Candy from last year or not because I hadn't seen her before. I asked for Pepsi after I saw a good review, but she was taken, so I opted for Candy, bad move on my part. Massage wasn't bad, tits are average, but she has a front tooth that is sitting back, at first I thought it was missing LOL, has a belly, and the rest of the service was horrible. Wish I wouldn't stayed home! I hope Joy gets back soon!

  6. #11037

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafficax  [View Original Post]
    Been going to both places for years. 60 for room (1 hr, never tried 1/2 hr, never will) & Ben for the tip, left on the table when getting into the room. Occasionally asked for more, always said "that's what I always give". Never got pushback, and always got good service. Always was polite & friendly. Ladies respond well to that.

    YMMV. Giving more than a Ben for tip is encouraging bad expectations. IMHO.

    much prefer Tiger to Sunny, ladies "seemed" friendlier at Tiger. And then there is ATF, Cherry at Tiger. she is excellent. hope she comes back. Sophia & Cookie are great also.
    I agree, if you make the trip never do less than an hour session, its worth the extra 20. As for a tip, most will want 120 to 140, but you can get away with 100 depending on the day or the provider. I have found if you do in fact give a little more on the tip, service can increase along with enthusiasm. Some providers based on looks, typically the hot, younger ones want the higher tips, but service with an experienced provider has no limits. Sunny usually has a few younger girls, but Tiger has the better service.

  7. #11036

    Correct

    Of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    He's obviously including the house fee in that.

  8. #11035
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience in the Warren scene. Will be making my first trip down this week. What are the acceptable rates these days (house and tip)? Just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. I'm sure these girls can smell a nube 100 miles away.
    Been going to both places for years. 60 for room (1 hr, never tried 1/2 hr, never will) & Ben for the tip, left on the table when getting into the room. Occasionally asked for more, always said "that's what I always give". Never got pushback, and always got good service. Always was polite & friendly. Ladies respond well to that.

    YMMV. Giving more than a Ben for tip is encouraging bad expectations. IMHO.

    much prefer Tiger to Sunny, ladies "seemed" friendlier at Tiger. And then there is ATF, Cherry at Tiger. she is excellent. hope she comes back. Sophia & Cookie are great also.

  9. #11034

    K?

    That's why I haven't been to those two AMPs, in two years. I got away with $100- 120 3 or so years ago ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedStif  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how over an 8 month stretch just for Joy many are in such a hurry to keep increasing the price from when she was happy with 1 Ben and now people are wanting to throw more Jacksons on top. Up to 160. Smh.

    The prices should be maintained between the 1 and 140 max!

    Just fascinating how some want to keep burning thru more and more Ben's and Jackson's.

    Stay safe out there!

  10. #11033
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedStif  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how over an 8 month stretch just for Joy many are in such a hurry to keep increasing the price from when she was happy with 1 Ben and now people are wanting to throw more Jacksons on top. Up to 160. Smh.

    The prices should be maintained between the 1 and 140 max!

    Just fascinating how some want to keep burning thru more and more Ben's and Jackson's.

    Stay safe out there!
    He's obviously including the house fee in that.

  11. #11032

    SMH on the Price!

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    Most go $160 max, but not a penny more!
    Amazing how over an 8 month stretch just for Joy many are in such a hurry to keep increasing the price from when she was happy with 1 Ben and now people are wanting to throw more Jacksons on top. Up to 160. Smh.

    The prices should be maintained between the 1 and 140 max!

    Just fascinating how some want to keep burning thru more and more Ben's and Jackson's.

    Stay safe out there!

  12. #11031
    Most go $160 max, but not a penny more!

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience in the Warren scene. Will be making my first trip down this week. What are the acceptable rates these days (house and tip)? Just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. I'm sure these girls can smell a nube 100 miles away.

  13. #11030

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Got BBFS CIP at a spa absolutely known for being CFS?.
    Yes sir! I wasn't expecting it but I asked and she delivered. Lots of kissing and breast / pussy play too. Guess I got lucky. YMMV.

  14. #11029

    A little advice on rates

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    Stopped first at Tiger but there were 4 cars in the parking lot so I reluctantly headed to Sunny. Two cars in the lot so I went in. I asked for Joy and was told she wasn't there and not sure when she would be back. I drew Pepsi and I'm glad I did! Off to the shower normal wash down to the sauna for a couple of minutes then back to the room. Pepsi is I would guess 5'2 really nice ass and probably B size breast and very attractive. I had laid $100 on the table but she said $140. I think Joy gave her some lessons on getting bigger tips. It was worth every penny! She dropped the dress jumped on the table starting with a light massage then the flip. FIV, BBBJ, breast play, CFS. Best experience at Sunny ever for me and I've been going there for a long time!
    I have no experience in the Warren scene. Will be making my first trip down this week. What are the acceptable rates these days (house and tip)? Just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. I'm sure these girls can smell a nube 100 miles away.

  15. #11028
    Quote Originally Posted by MinkahMania39  [View Original Post]
    BBFS CIP. I didn't try Greek. Amazing body. Must experience.
    I have seen Joy a hand full of times, never had bareback, but never pushed it. What an amazing time, especially before this COVID bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape