Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13457
-
02-26-21 12:11 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 337IOnlyCip
Clean out your messages cannot send a PM to you.
-
02-26-21 06:36 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 779Hmm.
So pulling in with my company truck, with my name & number on the side isn't covert? LOL.
Originally Posted by MrEpS
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 01:00 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 477Stings and botches
Actually the case was dropped. The way LEO was handling the sting was botched and illegal. They had a cam in the ceiling above the table. They would watch on a live feed while an undercover would sit near the parking lot. They would I'd the monger leaving then pull them over down the road to get a positive I'd claiming some random traffic violation and send them on their way. They did this for months and as the investigation continued. The issue was LEO can not record in places were privacy is expected, you can't hide a camera in a dressing room to catch a few shoplifters while violating the rights of everyone else. Based on this botched case and sting along with all of the dismissed charges I doubt they will do this again. BTW they did this sting in the name of human trafficking and never actually produced any results. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 23:08 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 527Ever?
If so that sucks.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 21:08 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 25If Uncle's coming, he's coming in the day time, and he's bringing the local news with him. You know, unless he's just there for his red envelope.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
But when you take off your clothes, put them on the little chair and leave your drawers on top anyway, just in case.
-
02-25-21 18:10 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 2732According to mamasan Cherry is not coming back!
-
02-25-21 10:28 #11006Regular Member

Posts: 6Funny
Great stuff boys but why worry. We're there to get a massage. From experience, Tiger always has been my fav.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 21:27 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 826Killing Me!
Have to say that I love it when good-natured fun is found (along with the all the helpful info) on this forum! Thanks to you blokes for lightening it up a bit! .
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 17:25 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 760Enough Tiger Bucks in the mail for one freebie to each of you!
Originally Posted by AlSmits346
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the laughs guys.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 16:01 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 527Are you kidding me
Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. A tunnel from the bicycle shop, really, the restaurant supply store is attached to tiger. Think of all the wasted man hours digging not to mention supplies, how many blowj errrrrrrr massages could you have gotten with all the lumber you bought "Colonel Hogan". Bust out a wall next door, slide a convection oven on wheels in front Banda boom bad bing. Think man.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 15:43 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 140Pepsi at Sunny
Stopped first at Tiger but there were 4 cars in the parking lot so I reluctantly headed to Sunny. Two cars in the lot so I went in. I asked for Joy and was told she wasn't there and not sure when she would be back. I drew Pepsi and I'm glad I did! Off to the shower normal wash down to the sauna for a couple of minutes then back to the room. Pepsi is I would guess 5'2 really nice ass and probably B size breast and very attractive. I had laid $100 on the table but she said $140. I think Joy gave her some lessons on getting bigger tips. It was worth every penny! She dropped the dress jumped on the table starting with a light massage then the flip. FIV, BBBJ, breast play, CFS. Best experience at Sunny ever for me and I've been going there for a long time!
-
02-24-21 14:43 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 809Can't be too careful
I dug a tunnel from the bicycle shop under the parking lot to Tiger. I come up through a secret hatch under the floor in the sauna. Look for El Chapo on the sign in sheet.
Originally Posted by AlSmits346
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 11:41 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 262I normally dress in all camo and face paint and parachute in entering via the roof hatch.
Originally Posted by Searcher55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 07:33 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 1355That's to extreme IMO. If uncle LEO want's to bust in those places at anytime trust me they will.
Originally Posted by MrEpS
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 06:59 #10998Senior Member

Posts: 356That is extreme paranoia is someone is walking along the river and climbing the fence. I smile at the cameras all the time. If they want to drive to CBus and talk to me, I was there for a massage.
Originally Posted by MrEpS
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




