Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 898 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11027

    Don't leave us hanging

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    1st experience 20 years back! Saw her sometimes 3-4 times a week. Wasn't my first bb experience but was definitely a very memorable time! She is still banging in her 60's in more ways than one! Sexy and good pussy! Top 10 in my experience, the top 10 don't fall in any particular order, except for my #1!
    Drum roll. And your number one is or was?

  2. #11026
    Quote Originally Posted by MinkahMania39  [View Original Post]
    BBFS CIP. I didn't try Greek. Amazing body. Must experience.
    Got BBFS CIP at a spa absolutely known for being CFS?.

  3. #11025
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    .... Maybe, one of the local fellows landed her. What a lucky bastard if so! Honey, how many guys have you been with? Cherry " there is only one that matters " You! LMFAO.
    Nobody has claimed her down here, and its one less temptation for me to come up there. (Kicks the can).

    The version where Cherry can't lie:

    "Honey, how many guys have you been with?

    Cherry: "Everyone but you!

  4. #11024

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven693  [View Original Post]
    Does Joy go BB FS? What about anal and rimming?
    BBFS CIP. I didn't try Greek. Amazing body. Must experience.

  5. #11023

    Joy / Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven693  [View Original Post]
    Does Joy go BB FS? What about anal and rimming?
    YMMV, I will tell you the chance of Joy licking your butt hole is about the same as winning the mega millions. Of course, there is always a chance though.

    I got to wonder if Cherry is getting into a relationship? She once told me she wants what every woman wants. To be in love! Maybe, one of the local fellows landed her. What a lucky bastard if so! Honey, how many guys have you been with? Cherry " there is only one that matters " You! LMFAO.

  6. #11022
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinFool1  [View Original Post]
    Cookie is my personal favorite at the big cat, just wondering between there and Sunny who is 2nd best?
    I really love Sophia--I think she's only slightly less cute and slightly less generous than Cookie. Joy at Sunny is very good-looking, but the one time I got service from her was an average experience for me. As always, YMMV.

  7. #11021
    Quote Originally Posted by MinkahMania39  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Cookie. Joy at Sunny is a very very close second.
    Does Joy go BB FS? What about anal and rimming?

  8. #11020

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinFool1  [View Original Post]
    Cookie is my personal favorite at the big cat, just wondering between there and Sunny who is 2nd best?
    Agree with Cookie. Joy at Sunny is a very very close second.

  9. #11019

    2nd best in Warren

    Cookie is my personal favorite at the big cat, just wondering between there and Sunny who is 2nd best?

  10. #11018

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    I follow the Michigan board to read about mikki, she gets a lot of press, she's become legendary. She left warren before I started doing this so I am intrigued but not enough to drive 6 hours back and forth. Anyone had her and how does she compare with cookie or cherry. If cherry is retired, I'm sure the void will fill with someone, but maybe with some clamoring mamasan or the powers that be could get her to do a couple of weeks back in warren.
    1st experience 20 years back! Saw her sometimes 3-4 times a week. Wasn't my first bb experience but was definitely a very memorable time! She is still banging in her 60's in more ways than one! Sexy and good pussy! Top 10 in my experience, the top 10 don't fall in any particular order, except for my #1!

  11. #11017
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    If so that sucks.
    She is not ever coming back.

  12. #11016
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    I follow the Michigan board to read about mikki, she gets a lot of press, she's become legendary. She left warren before I started doing this so I am intrigued but not enough to drive 6 hours back and forth. Anyone had her and how does she compare with cookie or cherry. If cherry is retired, I'm sure the void will fill with someone, but maybe with some clamoring mamasan or the powers that be could get her to do a couple of weeks back in warren.
    I was fortunate enough to see her while I was on business in Lansing a couple months ago. Mikki is 1000 years old, but has the bangin'est body of any 1000 year old woman in the history of 1000 year old women and gives incredible, enthusiastic service. She has a shorter hairstyle than she used to have when she was with us in Warren, and is still fairly cute, though her looks were never what made her special. I love the girls we have in Warren, but Mikki is on another level. I think if you have a full day with nothing else to do, she is worth a special trip to at least experience one time. And if you're in Michigan for any other reason, certainly worth a detour.

  13. #11015

    Petition

    I follow the Michigan board to read about mikki, she gets a lot of press, she's become legendary. She left warren before I started doing this so I am intrigued but not enough to drive 6 hours back and forth. Anyone had her and how does she compare with cookie or cherry. If cherry is retired, I'm sure the void will fill with someone, but maybe with some clamoring mamasan or the powers that be could get her to do a couple of weeks back in warren.

  14. #11014

    What we know!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    Actually the case was dropped. The way LEO was handling the sting was botched and illegal. They had a cam in the ceiling above the table. They would watch on a live feed while an undercover would sit near the parking lot. They would I'd the monger leaving then pull them over down the road to get a positive I'd claiming some random traffic violation and send them on their way. They did this for months and as the investigation continued. The issue was LEO can not record in places were privacy is expected, you can't hide a camera in a dressing room to catch a few shoplifters while violating the rights of everyone else. Based on this botched case and sting along with all of the dismissed charges I doubt they will do this again. BTW they did this sting in the name of human trafficking and never actually produced any results. Hope that helps.
    It's never about the charge or the court date in this hobby! It's about the news and trying to humiliate and shame the patron! Sad but true!

  15. #11013

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerman  [View Original Post]
    Clean out your messages cannot send a PM to you.
    Hit me up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape