Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44008

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.
    She will almost always ask for an advance to blast off before a date. F that. She won't lick the balls but does a decent BBBJ. My last encounter she got pissy because I wouldn't drive her around to look for her Crack dealer. Saw her they other day with pinkish hair and she yelled where you been. Clearly she didn't remember being a little C to me.

    That being said I may have to go milk her a bit.

  2. #44007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo12  [View Original Post]
    Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.
    I'm down if you find one. Keep me posted. I.

    Chico.

  3. #44006

    Tinkerbell

    Despite the wonderful weather we've had these last few days, It was nothing but fruitless loops. I finally saw someone I dated twice in the past today: blonde Tinkerbell. I'm sure she gave me a different name before. Today's encounter was ok. I had limited time since I drove around aimlessly for almost 2 hours. Decided to refamiliarize with her body. Overall, it's nice except the multiple scars on her body from the abcesses. For those that fancy a hairy snatch, it is there and it is nice. Her tits are nice and slowly starting to milk. Yes, she is early into another pregnancy. Anyway, after my exploration, I began to drive back. Pet peeve #1: she wanted to play on the radio. I don't care for her shit music. Cardinal Sin: Then she decided to take a hit just as I was dropping her off. Then, it takes five damn minutes to get her out of the vehicle. She is not worth the time despite looking better than in the past. I'm just not a fan of the ignorance. Avoid at all costs or be in a place where you can make her walk home.

  4. #44005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Crissy

    Picked her up at the corner of Monroe and Ramsey at 8 am. 35 yrs old. Got a solid but not spectacular BBBJ. Will repeat. No digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210225-171736_Video Player.jpg‎  

  5. #44004
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay1  [View Original Post]
    Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

    Got to work. Have at them boys!
    I don't know. I rode thru ww before I went to work. No girls was out. And saw le with 2 cars pulled over. So I was out. This was around 11 ish.

  6. #44003

    Perfect Day

    Today is a perfect day for sporting action!

    Got to work. Have at them boys!

  7. #44002

    Gangbangs

    Any BSW or WSW down for gangbangs.

  8. #44001

    BSW washington blvd

    Any sexy BSW in the wash blvd loop area near Payson.

  9. #44000

    Karoke is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    I ran into her once her karoke (head skills) are ridiculous with me it was mouth no hands at all and that's how I like it.

  10. #43999

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
    Amber's cool. I remember her telling me about her experience when she OD and they brought her back. Chilling story that makes you wonder. She is Greek friendly if that's your thing.

    Oak.

  11. #43998
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #43997
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.
    Man she needs to take a break. She used to have some good meat on her. Head was ridiculous. Looks like she's going hard again.

  13. #43996
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?
    I would say Wilkens -Wash Blvd loop including triangle and circle.

  14. #43995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Which loop? What do you think?

    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?

  15. #43994

    Guess why

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
    Did they tell you why they ask you every time or is it something you've concluded on your own?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape